PDA

View Full Version : backing up before upgrade

wwe
28-12-2009, 07:28 PM
i want to upgrade to nabilo v12 , but i want to save my motor and channel settings before doing so, which file on my db hpld the motor settings and channel lists.

Also i see on advance backup option there are a number of folders that you can select, do i need to save all these as i don't want to intervere with the new v 12 nabilo with old unnessceary files

cheers

wwe

canthackit
29-12-2009, 12:53 PM
just backup all.

the only files that wont be saved are the emu and the emu.cfg.

regards: canthackit

gartner
30-12-2009, 11:04 PM
I have nabilio hyperspace. what do i do to backup my motor settings?

aabs
31-12-2009, 01:21 PM
i want to upgrade to nabilo v12 , but i want to save my motor and channel settings before doing so, which file on my db hpld the motor settings and channel lists.

Also i see on advance backup option there are a number of folders that you can select, do i need to save all these as i don't want to intervere with the new v 12 nabilo with old unnessceary files

cheers

wwe

Did it work okay ?
I am in the same position as you but reluctant to try after my last update from 0.9 to 0.11
I selected back up to HDD and when i browsed with DCC i could see the backup file and i also transferred it to be pc to be double safe but the when i had new image and loaded backup file everything was back except sat postions as i have USALS switched off. so please keep my updated with any findings you have.