PDA

View Full Version : cs on 6900

red alert
31-12-2009, 12:47 AM
ive tried many servers on this receiver and even after the latest firmware the magic patch, the channels still freeze alot. i have tried the same servers on a next ye 2000 hdtv and it works great. The HD on the tehnomate looks great but the cs is too annoying. Why is the technomate so bad in cs???

regards

joany
31-12-2009, 08:45 AM
I got the 6900 connected and "working", but in reality it just didnt perform. I gave up trying some time ago.

Giga
31-12-2009, 10:06 AM
So many factors come in to play so you can only guess and try to eliminate what is working and what is not. On the latest patches c c c a m was just added. Reports are you can't use n e w c a m d & c c c a m together.
Are you using all ports from a server? Each port uses a different encryption: disconnect these that are not relevant for the channel / package you want to watch. You don't need V i a c c e s s port open when you watch a N D S package. Use the filter and filter group for a server so the request for decrypting gets at the right place. Use an Empty Softcam Technomate (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=117873)(<= click here) this contains no keys, so you should not have conflicting requests.
Report back Technical Info only what works and what is not working, can be of use for others.

As reported before I can no longer test these features: VDSL modem blocks traffic to the 6900 HD Super.

joany
31-12-2009, 10:52 AM
@giga - As you know i tried for a long time to get it working and i thank you for all the help you provided. despite requesting feedback from other tm6900 users I still haven't come across anybody who got it working satisfactorily.

If somebody out there can confirm that they got it working then maybe I will revisit this aspect ofour hobby.

Once again thanks for your advice.

dxman
31-12-2009, 12:02 PM
HI! Good morning all
Yes giga you been a good guide to everyone with problems here regarding CS on the TM
As I mention before TM is not a great Receiver for CS,maybe there is a chanse of very poor Hardware,and some software or both,but sometime it could be some server problem but at list we try to get it working in a way.
When i test either CCCam or NewCAMD i always had just one server,but very often freeze,if it is a problem with the software i realy hope one day they will fix
well that is my opinion i could be wrong of course

regards dxman

red alert
31-12-2009, 05:38 PM
I am testing individual servers and im only using one port from that server to open the package i want. i havnt tried using an empty softcam but i will try that. I found that the technomate works better for NDS server than a viaccess encryption. However no matter the encryption the technomates still freezes like every 20 seconds. Maybe its the way the technomate makes the requests from the server that does this to the technomate.
Ive tried using SSSP and that has better result on technomate than just hooking up an ethernet cable. SSSP seems to be more stable on a technomate.
Hopefully after another software release they could improve cs abilities of the technomate.
In the meantime ill just use the next receiver it works a charm with cs.

regards

Giga
31-12-2009, 06:42 PM
hope they find a solution or fix. Still interested in this, do have these TM's for official sub and HD recording.

dxman
31-12-2009, 07:29 PM
yes Giga good for recording,but still a few problems with that ,yesterday i record,sorry i should say try to record a movie manualy not only i could not stop the recording just would not stop it ,i had to reset the receiver from the main switch it just freeze on me ,after that i lost the recording,first time happen i got no idea why that happen,it look to me that there is still some problem for that The HD was spinning , so i guess this is another issue big HD compatibility,the receiver got so many bugs up to today i can never understand,maybe one day they solve them

regards dxman

Giga
31-12-2009, 07:39 PM
could be a power problem (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=121729)? <= URL

jok64
31-12-2009, 09:24 PM
i agree not the best reciever at present to use with cs i get better results using my diablo wifi seems more reliable and consistant with my tm6900hd super hope this helps

holmroad
01-01-2010, 01:03 PM
yes Giga good for recording,but still a few problems with that ,yesterday i record,sorry i should say try to record a movie manualy not only i could not stop the recording just would not stop it ,i had to reset the receiver from the main switch it just freeze on me ,after that i lost the recording,first time happen i got no idea why that happen,it look to me that there is still some problem for that The HD was spinning , so i guess this is another issue big HD compatibility,the receiver got so many bugs up to today i can never understand,maybe one day they solve them

regards dxman

Recorded adult play on ITV HD using timer with patch 703P last night - seems fine! All went to plan, so maybe dxman patch loading not quite completed correctly?
Just a thought?:confused:

jok64
02-01-2010, 12:14 AM
ok a lil bit more info ive tested 2 servers one freezes every now and then and the other was spot on now let me explain the setup of the 2 servers

server 1 dreambox this is the one that breaks up

server2 technomate linux this was spot on

reciever i use tm6900 hd super plus

if anthing can come out of this there seems a compatibility issue with dreamboxes connecting to technomates just thought id share this hope it helps

ps the above test was on nd$

red alert
02-01-2010, 12:22 AM
i was thinking what makes other receivers work better than 6900 in cs. Maybe its more than compatibility issue. But cant they extract good working cs software from another receiver and adapt and merge it into the 6900 firmware???

jok64
02-01-2010, 12:39 AM
well hopefully thats what will happen if we tell them as much information regarding our experiances with cs they will be able to join the dots together and come up with a fix hopefully :)

red alert
02-01-2010, 01:02 AM
cs sharing has never been good on the 6900. However i do remember a crypt@w@rks server i used for like 4 months and that worked very well on the technomate (through ethernet) but that was using the old firmware back in may 2009. when it comes to more complex ones like nd$ or s€ca 3 and nagra3 the technomate seems cant handle requests well. I noticed with using SSSP i get quite a few "timeout" requests when it connects to the server. It seems with every new firmware release it will either work well with some servers or not work at all. I gave up using the technomate ethernet as it performs too bad. i use SSSP instead.

regards

Giga
02-01-2010, 08:39 AM
perhaps patch makers could have a look at used driver for network card and ethernet traffic (syn, packet shape, ...)
keep these patches coming :respect-055: love those enhancements!

mrman
02-01-2010, 10:20 AM
I use a Diablo wifi for cs. Had freezing at the start until I set the delay from 0 to 17. Just a thought would some sort of delay setting implemented into newcamd or cccam make any difference on the technomate would love to get mine working.

Giga
02-01-2010, 10:36 AM
yes, the shorter you make the delay the more requests you make to the server, increasing could work, it is a balancing act. It seems an older c c c a m version is currently used in the patch. In-house server user(s) should be able to confirm the used version: 2.0.##? instead of the latest or stable version 2.1.1#

dxman
02-01-2010, 12:33 PM
Recorded adult play on ITV HD using timer with patch 703P last night - seems fine! All went to plan, so maybe dxman patch loading not quite completed correctly?
Just a thought?:confused:

Sorry for not reply before
it just happen for some reason,i done so many recording before with no problem,diablo cam 2 maybe caused the problem,in the same time i notest
the red icon was not flashing,so i had an idea that i was waisting my time,when press the stop button just would not stopping the recording,i could not either turn the receiver off,in some cases you can not use the EPG on some channels so i had to do manualy just by pressing the red button for starting the recording, i can never remember a problem like this before,so i can't explain what's happen there.
I use a 500 giga HD but it has always been a pain in the butt,maybe compatibility issue with the TM,i don't care what anybody say,this is a bug that they never solved,smaller HD work great
regards dxman

DJ2004
05-01-2010, 01:46 AM
I´m using my tm6900 super in home CS as a client and it works perfectly, not even one freezer.
Also no bigger problems when tried using it as a client via internet.

red alert
06-01-2010, 06:37 PM
what firmware version are you using DJ2004??

sheild 10
06-01-2010, 09:36 PM
i am trying out cs reciveing ony not to bad frezze sometime but it come back quite fast or i just change over channels then back and everything ok for a hour or more , but it better than nothing got to be greatfull for that .

DJ2004
07-01-2010, 12:39 AM
what firmware version are you using DJ2004??

703p

Cheers!

sheild 10
07-01-2010, 01:38 AM
703p

Cheers!

sent you pm hope you got it
:respect-013:

tony52
08-01-2010, 04:03 PM
cs is a very complicated business all to do whit the internet

red alert
08-01-2010, 06:02 PM
cs is a very complicated business all to do whit the internet

True but some satellite receivers perform better than the 6900 in CS. Just would be nicer if the cs was optimized in the 6900 firmware.

sheild 10
08-01-2010, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE=Giga;686098]yes, the shorter you make the delay the more requests you make to the server, increasing could work, it is a balancing act. It seems an older c c c a m version is currently used in the patch. In-house server user(s) should be able to confirm the used version: 2.0.##? instead of the latest or stable version 2.1.1#[/QUOT

hi Giga i sent you a pm but i dont think you got it so i ask just one thing do you no the cccam version running in the tm6900 super can you pm me please:respect-044:

Giga
08-01-2010, 08:04 PM
Only use PM for last resort, keep in mind a lot of members don't like to get contacted by PM. Don't over use it. When you PM someone the user gets notified when he logs in or by e-mail.

Don't really know, that was why the question 2.0.##? When you do in house C S on the C C C A M server you should be able to tell what C C C A M client is connecting? Some members reported here to have this working but did not report back on this issue? 2.0.10 or 2.0.11 and this could change with the next patch, N e w c a m d 5.25 seems to be more stable? Having a payed subscription is no warranty you get a better service?

Other important question for the in house solution when you C S on a 9 1 0 0 can you s h a r e HD with this SD box?

DJ2004
12-01-2010, 11:48 PM
I´m quite sure a non HD Box can share HD channels! I´ve read this on a german forum several times while users were using a dbox2 as a server and a HD box as client and got HD channels running via CS.

DJ2004
12-01-2010, 11:50 PM
If someone is interested in that question I could try it out on my dbox2 as server and a HD box as client... But it will take a few days as am having no time at the moment...

wwe
14-01-2010, 12:22 AM
i have one of these TM 6900 hd super combo and want to use cccam what is the magic patch to use? I have an excellent c/s provider one port works well in my db 800 hd pvr will it work as good in my new tm

cheers

wwe

dxman
14-01-2010, 12:32 AM
the latest patch it is the 703p mate,i use every time but just test server
freeze like hell,you could be lucky with your server
if they don't improve the software ,there will be always problems with the cs on the tm,maybe one day they get it right

wwe
14-01-2010, 09:28 AM
The server I use does not freeze on my db800 hd, can you access the cccam similar to db by using dcc, or do you do it another way

wwe

Giga
14-01-2010, 09:58 AM
using a computer and running program on that to C S over S S S P (Simple Serial Sharing Protocol) like WSP or Fausto or HDVB?

wwe
14-01-2010, 10:15 AM
can you run cccam direct on the box and not through SSSP?

wwe

Giga
14-01-2010, 12:59 PM
can you access the cccam similar to db by using dcc
don't have a clue what you mean by using Dreambox Control Center?
there is a cccam version on the box, has less possibilities then on a DB, i presume. You can only provide for (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=645086&postcount=4) <= weblink

brussel1
14-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Hi,

Saw on another forum:

<<SSSP Works on NON super version 6.58

Is that true?:o15:

drahcirk
14-01-2010, 04:02 PM
gave up on my tm, and got a spybox, what a wonderful easy box too use, a real treat, and the cam slots are good,.

jok64
21-01-2010, 11:59 AM
ok i previously posted about connecting to a dreambox server and having problems ,they have now updated server to a dm800 and connecting to the dreambox server is running 100% problem solved now using 713 software and all is good hope this helps !