PDA

View Full Version : DM800 clone Emu query

johntee50
31-12-2009, 03:09 PM
I've just aquired a DM800 HD clone. Do they have emu's like the TM softcam, or is it cs only ? If they do have emu's, where are they and how do you set them up ? I'm completely in the dark with the DM, I've just changed from a TM 6900 super, so I have no knowledge of how to do anything with it.

Regards , JT.

raul
31-12-2009, 03:15 PM
plenty of emus , normally you download them from the server of the firmware that you use ( online ) , but you could also do it manually with an ftp manager .

... and yes they work with hacked keys - not only cs .

so question here is - what image are you running on your box ?

Friendly-Face
31-12-2009, 03:17 PM
First Install an image that do not kill the clones, remeber to not use Gemini as they will kill the box, or at list did in the past as they have Time ****

find Nabilo Image here , and read bitt there is so many infos hee that will help you to run what ever you like with DM
look a bitt here
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=88357

Generaly you need to connect the dm 800 to internet, then with a blue button or by going thru the menu you can download some Emus , keys , Plugins and so on, i do not rember excatly now as i do not use dm anymore, but you can download all you need ith few button presses.

Hope some one can help you more

ssjenkins
31-12-2009, 03:59 PM
I'm using Gemini on my Clone , although it may be a patched version . There are forums just for the 800 clones which have lots of good information .

Sammy

johntee50
31-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the replies. Checked the image and it's Enigma 2009.07.16.
Had a look at the available plugins but can't see any that refer to emu's. What should I be looking for?

Regards, JT.

Lavaman
31-12-2009, 05:12 PM
If it just says Enigma then it is (probably) the default FTA type firmware (though all other firmwares are based around Enigma2 just for info), so you won't find the EMUs in that.... Flash with one of the various other firmwares as mentioned (PLi Jade is another one I prefer), then start over again...