PDA

View Full Version : new firmware

irishchris
06-01-2010, 02:13 PM
guys any word or expected date on new firmware? its been weeks since previous shambles of a firmware came out. i know there have been some >small< changes on the daily betas but i think we deserve a full beta fw at this stage after well over a month! there are so many flaws like lack of epg/web interface/speed restriction etc! opensat get off your arses please!

leerock
06-01-2010, 02:33 PM
yeah
it s been exactly 1 1/2 months since latest official release

crappy
06-01-2010, 04:10 PM
No good 2010? Besides the things Chris names it would be nice if they finally give what they promise. Working MKV's with DTS, Blindscan HW. Hopefully the programmers are not busy programming for the premium+

cosynmr
06-01-2010, 08:18 PM
about time for an EPG!!!

happyhammer
06-01-2010, 10:30 PM
yeah
it s been exactly 1 1/2 months since latest official release

i dont follow this....the daily updates ( not daily obviously) are the progress since the last official release. An next official release is essentially just another daily update.

dont be expecting that opensat are busily working away fixing the big bugs and these daily uploads are just another software engineer doing a few bits and pieces in the mean time.

just look at the LAN speed problem,, christ , absolutely no indication from opensat when , where or if this most very basic bug will ever be fixed.

Yoda
07-01-2010, 12:24 AM
Its a real shame that this boxes support has gone down the pan, the potential was always what kept me interested.
Its amazing how a company can disrespect and alienate paying customers to the point where we have even given up moaning at them and just put up with it now.
Shame on you OpenShat.

The lack of support in the last month or so is terrible and has tipped my scales in the favour of fleabay and DMM.

All they had to do was work with us and they would have been very sucessfull now, guess they are just greedy corporate ar*eholes.

Yoda

goran
07-01-2010, 12:58 AM
OpenShat? You must be Sean Connery hidin' behind that nick, m8! :p :D

I agree - it went bad... Maybe because of the hols?

We all wish... :rolleyes:

We'll see.

Soon...

Bye!