PDA

View Full Version : How to get Multicas working in blighty

stevie1961
09-01-2010, 06:09 PM
First off, most of the posts that I have written about getting C**le working here in dear old cold blighty usually get deleted, as we are not allowed to discuss c**le in this forum.

After trying the key.bin updater from both multicasedit and techsat, I had a problem with my keys. These dont seem to work for us.

Techsat does not contain keys for my area, and when overwriting the original key's in my azbox, could not get anything to clear.

Iv'e just redone the writing of the required keys, and this is how I did it.

Open plugins-> Openxcas-> camd setup-> multicas-> edit and convert key's.

click on Nagravision

click on the top set of keys and enter your new 00 key complete with the provider id.

click on the next set of keys and enter your new 01 key complete with the provider id.

exit out of plugins and go to TV, if the provider and keys are correct, the picture will clear

sorry about being vauge

ade1970
10-01-2010, 06:53 PM
hey stevie, i tried this about 20 tims b4 and could not gt to work,,,just mgcamd with your help last time.

stevie1961
10-01-2010, 07:05 PM
I just had to setup my multicas again, so recordeed how I did it, give it another go

Ceaser
10-01-2010, 08:47 PM
Hello Stevie1961,

Thanx for the pm.

I have tried this too and failed to get it to work. Entered the keys and my provider details but still no luck. then again I cant even get mgcamd to work.