PDA

View Full Version : azbox+blindscan+diseqc=joke

iwols
16-01-2010, 11:28 AM
when blindscanning with diseqc and vbox the azbox are sending false motor limits to the vbox disabling any movement of the motor same as last firmware,meaning the v box is going to have to be set up again with nearly 50 sats,it really is becoming a joke,ive had this box from day one and it needs your life devoting to it just to keep it going,dont tell me its beta this beta that,anyone what knew what they were doing would have made more progress that this,sorry for the rant again but its now going to take me half a day to setup the vbox again:beatdeadhorse5::nopity::bea tdeadhorse5::frown::rant::rant::m ad::mad::mad:

Smudger
16-01-2010, 11:42 AM
I never put the limits into the azbox only on the vbox is this something you have to do to use blindscan?

iwols
16-01-2010, 11:47 AM
same here smudger,no its just when you do a blindscan the azbox puts limits in for you

htibi58
16-01-2010, 01:20 PM
when blindscanning with diseqc and vbox the azbox are sending false motor limits to the vbox disabling any movement of the motor .....
It's true. My method (not so comfortable, but "works"):
1. Move the actuator with vbox to the positon.
2. Un plug the power of the vbox, LED display goes dark, but the AzBox send the power and signal to LNB, works the full scan and any other (except dish moving).
3. Make the full scan
4. Save the new channel data
5. Goto main menu
6. Power on the vbox

Sorry for my bad english.

iwols
16-01-2010, 02:00 PM
or just buy a tm6900:D

feedme
16-01-2010, 06:40 PM
when blindscanning with diseqc and vbox the azbox are sending false motor limits to the vbox disabling any movement of the motor same as last firmware,meaning the v box is going to have to be set up again with nearly 50 sats,it really is becoming a joke,ive had this box from day one and it needs your life devoting to it just to keep it going,dont tell me its beta this beta that,anyone what knew what they were doing would have made more progress that this,sorry for the rant again but its now going to take me half a day to setup the vbox again:beatdeadhorse5::nopity::bea tdeadhorse5::frown::rant::rant::m ad::mad::mad:

Hmm,,, Familiar situation.
Well, reading the manual gives an other solution.
Set both limits (est+ west) and the command disable limits.
and the limits are gone.
The Vbox I have, Superjack, works like that.
For me the Az sets only one limit and when the other limit is not set , limits can't be cleared.
Nice logic : )

tx0
16-01-2010, 11:40 PM
iwols right.. blinscan on azbox works incorrectly with vbox.

goran
17-01-2010, 12:17 AM
Or a static dish like T90 with 8 LNBs and 8in1 switch!