PDA

View Full Version : Getting any emu to run

123soleil
18-01-2010, 12:17 PM
I'm trying to get an emu running (any emu), but I'm not sure where the key files go (using filezilla).. can anyone help?
Also, when I try to manually edit keys using the remote (according to goran's help do***ent), the key menu isn't accessible, it just says "data loading" but i can't select the encryption system...

many thanks

Ceaser
18-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Hello 123soleil,
I too had the same problem , this box can be daunting to noobs, it is for me.
What i did was install the latest multicas through the plugins(executable). Then install the config file straight after and reboot the box. I then went to TV Globo on hotbird and the channel cleared.

I think the reason it comes with loading data is because you didn't download the config file.

hanswurscht
18-01-2010, 01:22 PM
If you download one of them online, you see, it comes all in the same Folder, easy or?

Example
Gcam - bin in Folder gcam and all the Rest of it, too

kinace
18-01-2010, 01:30 PM
Use the techsat key plugin or sdxcas/mgcamd combo - less hassle than editing keys.

Multicas has been generating wrong au keys for digi 1w the last few days and i dont think it can be switched off

123soleil
18-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the tips. My problem is that I am trying to clear a small provider (which i cannot mention here). Unfortunately the keys from the azbox sites do not have this provider so downloading from the net is not an option.

I have a softcam file with the keys inside. It works on my dreambox. How do I install it on my azbox? i tried saving it in gcam directory but doesn0't work: I downloaded gcam from internet directly to the box, saved softcam file in gcam directory... did I miss anything?

thanks

Ceaser
18-01-2010, 03:18 PM
May I ask why you are unable to mention here.

kinace
18-01-2010, 03:46 PM
May I ask why you are unable to mention here.

I think we can guess which provider he means- its against the rules of this forum for a reason

goran
18-01-2010, 04:00 PM
You can tell us which provider.

You cannot publish keys for it in an open forum, in text format. Not the same thing.

So, tell us which provider?

You have been told how to "activate" MultiCAS [no # in front of it].

You have the plugin mentioned to update the keys for it easily.

Also, you have been told about SCDXCas + MGcamd.

That's enough, I hope... ;)

123soleil
18-01-2010, 05:26 PM
I need to manually enter the keys because it's for teleclub switzerland. This package is rarely in the key packs available on the net. Therefor i would like to manually save my softcam.key file. This solution is also much more future proof in case the azbox key update servers collapse. So if anyone knows exactly how to use an emu with the softcam key file, i would be very appreciative...

many thanks

goran
18-01-2010, 06:09 PM
TeleClub (http://en.*********.net/channelhistory.php?ch=661) Switzerland This channel is not transmitted by satellite in Europe at this time (Ku band)

123soleil
18-01-2010, 07:08 PM
I know goran, i don't have a sat tuner ;-) but the channels clear on my dreambox using mgcamd. so now, using mgcamd i did the following:
-download mgcamd executable
-download mgcamd config
-install keys in mgcamd folder on hdbox
-activate mgcamd

Nothing clears!!! again, mgcamd works perfect on my dreambox and dbox2... any ideas?

thanks

goran
18-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Downloaded SCDXCas and activated, with MGcamd?

If the keys are not included - you can add them, if they are available... manually... I bet!:cool: