SuperSport 3A
YES Sport 2
~ BBC HD
~ Sky Calcio 1 HD
~ Sky Sport HD1 (Italy)
~ Sky Super Calcio

Barney
19-01-2010, 11:53 PM
i think you meant Carlios tevez & the well paid off Referee plus 10 men v's man utd ?

Didnt stand a chance against those 12 man city "players" tonite but its only 1 goal diffrence not the end of Utd by any means and gotta be a diffrent senario next week when city come to the Theater of Dreams wont see any ignorant city fans waving thier two fingers around and Carlos showing off his Big Ears to everyone ! :beatdeadhorse5: :18:

BOOGIBEAR
20-01-2010, 03:14 AM
now,now m8 be a good man utd Loser,best team on the night ,Won,:respect-055:

SatSearcher
20-01-2010, 10:24 AM
Best team won on the night? No, i don't think so! We played city off the park, but it's difficult playing against 12 men. If it wasn't for cheating bellamy diving in the box they'd have never got back into it. Also, the ref might as well have had a blue shirt on, never got anything off him all night. I don't mind losing if we're beaten by a better team, but that was a joke last night! Good job it's only half time!

sonic1
20-01-2010, 11:00 AM
Best team won on the night? No, i don't think so! We played city off the park, but it's difficult playing against 12 men. If it wasn't for cheating bellamy diving in the box they'd have never got back into it. Also, the ref might as well have had a blue shirt on, never got anything off him all night. I don't mind losing if we're beaten by a better team, but that was a joke last night! Good job it's only half time!

You must have been watching a different game as City were not played off the park :confused:

Have to agree though the pen was a farce.

amn
20-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Who'd be a referee!!!!! A very entertaining game never the less.:respect-applause-00

enrico001u
20-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Just wondering?

Has anyone ever met a man u fan who dont blame the ref?

Same excuse everytime!

sonic1
20-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Just wondering?

Same excuse everytime!

No m8 and doubt I ever will, that said it don't matter who you support we all blame the poor ref.

Truth be known if the ref did not give the goal that went in off the beach ball my team would have been top for sure. :smilielol5:

jayprince
20-01-2010, 01:17 PM
I am a full blown Man United supporter and have been all my life,and believe it or not I was actually born in Manchester.

I do not blame the ref at all for lasts nights defeat,the crooks of the matter is the fact that this season we are a very average team,with quite a few average players.

Rooney and Valencia were the best players on the park for us,but Rafael,Brown,Carrick and Anderson were found out last night and to be brutally truthful they are not good enough.

Any team would miss Ronaldo but we also miss Tevez as much,last season when Tevez came on as a sub he galvanised the team and we went up a couple of gears,but alas we have nobody like him in the squad.

It hurts me to say this but I would not be surprised if we get turned over in the second-leg at Old Trafford.

Cheers
Jay

enrico001u
20-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Lets hope for a good game tonight Sonic as I am a spurs fan.

I think its got draw written all over it though!

@jay

An honest opinion so have to give respect their!

I think manu,liverpool and arsenal have all been unlucky in some shape or form this season mainly with injuries to key players and seems they have not really strengthened their squads with any great quality. although I think maxi rodriquez is an amazing signing for the price!

this is the best chance in a long time to see a revised top four and promises to be a great end of season run in!

sonic1
20-01-2010, 01:44 PM
@ enrico001u
The way we are playing I would happily settle for a draw :respect-051:

jayprince
20-01-2010, 02:02 PM
If Liverpool play tonight like they played against Stoke,Spurs will win.

Granted teams have been hit with injuries but you have Arsenal who have a manager that will not spend big bucks on players,and both Man Utd and Liverpool who are basically skint.

If Wenger bought a striker and Goalkeeper they would take some stopping.

Liverpool are a 3 man team,Reina,Gerrard and Torres.

Man Utd should have resigned Shawcross from Stoke,who is a good defender who would provide cover and we have first option on him, but we have no money.

When you have Man Utd signing Owen and Liverpool signing Maxi both on free transfers it says it all.Owen is only a bit part player and no Spanish team lets a good player go on a freebie

Cheers
Jay

SatSearcher
21-01-2010, 01:50 AM
Just wondering?

Same excuse everytime!

OK, might be blaming the ref, but are you seriously saying that was a penalty? they hadn't had a look-in till that point!

steford1
21-01-2010, 11:25 AM
We were poor in parts and the ref didn't help - nothing to do with Utd (or any other fans) fans blaming the ref - he got the pen wrong plain and simple. We did however play better than City (particularly 1st half) and 2-1 was not a fair reflection of the game. 1-1 maybe.

As has been said it's half time and we have the away goal although as Mancini said given the goal lead City now have a 51% chance of going through.

mrbleu500
21-01-2010, 12:03 PM
Wouldn't football be boring if ref's didn't make any mistakes?

:rofl: