PDA

View Full Version : Spiderbox HD - wont find HD channels in scan

deckymck
24-01-2010, 08:11 PM
Im setting up spiderbox at minute, have set up to share on friends server and everything working fine, clearing channels etc.

Problem is when i do a scan on 28.2 i cant pick up any HD channels even when doing a manual scan.

Is there something im missing here???

Using spiderbox 9000HD btw

DARKMAN
24-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Im setting up spiderbox at minute, have set up to share on friends server and everything working fine, clearing channels etc.

Problem is when i do a scan on 28.2 i cant pick up any HD channels even when doing a manual scan.

Is there something im missing here???

Using spiderbox 9000HD btw

Nothink missing in SpiderBox ,I dont know hwta you do wrong ,but you allways can use the channel list or satellite list if you have problem to tune your channels...

I have show a lot of picture with a lot of channels HD before..Evn dont need any trick they come automaticly...check your Lnb or load satellite list to try...

chris-k
25-01-2010, 06:55 PM
try a network scan:respect-055:

deckymck
25-01-2010, 10:07 PM
Nothink missing in SpiderBox ,I dont know hwta you do wrong ,but you allways can use the channel list or satellite list if you have problem to tune your channels...

I have show a lot of picture with a lot of channels HD before..Evn dont need any trick they come automaticly...check your Lnb or load satellite list to try...

Ok will try this when im home tomorrow