PDA

View Full Version : Channel editor for Spiderbox?

deckymck
25-01-2010, 10:09 PM
Ok so i have been able to download a channel editor for the spiderbox, but there is no option to upload from the box.

And also unsure, do i connect it by FTP or serial, either way i still cant establish connection to upload (or download) channel files

Help please!!

Mardavia40
25-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Ok so i have been able to download a channel editor for the spiderbox, but there is no option to upload from the box.

And also unsure, do i connect it by FTP or serial, either way i still cant establish connection to upload (or download) channel files

Help please!!

You upload and download to Spiderbox your channels settings or list by
USB only, to upload go to menu and USB select green button and highlight channel settings click OK, to download channel settings go to menu and again highlight channel settings click OK to download.
If you want to make changes to your channel settings using the channel editor first get the program on screen the go to my computer insert your USB stick click on open file in channel editor and then click the file on your USB stick.

deckymck
25-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Ah ha.....

Thanks for that:respect:respect-062:

deckymck
26-01-2010, 07:10 PM
You upload and download to Spiderbox your channels settings or list by
USB only, to upload go to menu and USB select green button and highlight channel settings click OK, to download channel settings go to menu and again highlight channel settings click OK to download.
If you want to make changes to your channel settings using the channel editor first get the program on screen the go to my computer insert your USB stick click on open file in channel editor and then click the file on your USB stick.

Got the channel editor to read the file of USB, thanks for that. Channel editor im using is not very good though, seems i can only add 1 channel at a time to Fav groups, seems ill be here for about a year lol lol.

Channel editor im using is named ChMan_st_alsa_20091130.

Are there any other more user friendly channel managers for this receiver?

Giga
26-01-2010, 08:24 PM
if the channel list is in .ndf or .cndf format you could have a look at this editor: Clarke Tech Editor Studio version. 3.12 (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=110802) <= click here

deckymck
26-01-2010, 10:24 PM
Thanks for reply mate, but its in .uad format

satpaul
04-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Channel editor for Spiderbox
It uses the same as M Vision HD200
You can only edit 20 at a time I have paid for key :bravo-009:

You have a
MVision HD 200
MVision HD 300N
Spiderbox HD9000
Then this is the right place for you..

SetEditHD200 1.05

The editor for everything you like to change in your receiver

Functions

Shows you all kind of data
Move, delete and rename channels
Change almost all parameters
Create new channels
Search and sort function
Printing function
Convert from/to other settings formats (incl. SatcoDX)
Import of settings
And much more

denton
05-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Are there any other more user friendly channel managers for this receiver?

The channel editor is total pants - no different from editing on the box direct - and that's as good as useless unless you want to move one channel at a time.

Denton

satpaul
06-03-2010, 09:33 AM
The channel editor is brilliant if you have purchased the key also the box can move 100 channels at once if you want to

Giga
06-03-2010, 09:54 AM
don't know if this is good news, seen the reference to MVision HD 300. Clarke Tech Editor Studio has an export function for this receiver, format is in .UDB format. Included a test file exported in that format? If this helps let us know. Don't forget to save your original channel list and keep a safe copy of it.

Satcat
23-03-2010, 12:33 PM
The channel editor is brilliant if you have purchased the key also the box can move 100 channels at once if you want to

:iagree: