PDA

View Full Version : Enigma 2 more info

cantfish
26-01-2010, 09:19 PM
I have been trying to find out more about this. I have got the files but from what I understand it is recomended to boot this from a USB stick. All the information on how to do this is in german and I have tried some of the internet translation tools but they do not translate well enough to make any sence. Does any body know how to make a bootable image on a usb stick.

dizz
28-01-2010, 08:43 PM
I've been looking around a lot at this for couple of days. Instructions are around, but it looks quite risky at the mo as you can damage your tuners. I reckon its worth waiting for a stable,safe install to be available. Also at the moment my box is doing most things I want as it is, so I don't want to risk frying it.

cantfish
28-01-2010, 08:58 PM
I was only looking at it as an answer to getting sly UK working on this box.
I am more than happy with all the FTA chanel's and the picture quality but I want to get rid of the sly box and have it all on one box. One day I hope.

Friendly-Face
28-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Enigma2 has been there since last year :-) first was on network ( NSF /NAS)
then over to USB , and soon i belive it will come to flash to , so be patiente guys

i have managed to run Enigma2 on this boxes ( NOT ISECRYPT) but was unstable as hell an not so easy for an end user with avarage knowledge to make it work, all i can say now is WAIT