04-02-2010, 08:28 PM
That better than fan on/off

Off to give it a go :respect-059:

tx0
04-02-2010, 08:32 PM
:respect-063:

FatGiant
04-02-2010, 08:50 PM
In this new FW you'll need to reinstall the OpenXCas plugin, from the azboxworld.com server. The older one will not work.

:)

Smudger
04-02-2010, 08:51 PM
So thats sounds like we might have an improved API?
:respect-064:

xanadu
04-02-2010, 09:04 PM
In this new FW you'll need to reinstall the OpenXCas plugin, from the azboxworld.com server. The older one will not work.

Old one works fine here with this firmware.

Why should I change it?

stevie1961
04-02-2010, 09:15 PM
mkv's with dts audio play well over usb but do not play over network, but hey....now I can watch all my mkv's, thanks Opensat, got to give them some credit where its due

leerock
04-02-2010, 09:18 PM
mkv's with dts audio play well over usb but do not play over network, but hey....now I can watch all my mkv's, thanks Opensat, got to give them some credit where its due

you mean they do not play at all over net?

iwols
04-02-2010, 09:19 PM
any change with blindscan guys

tx0
04-02-2010, 09:23 PM
I've hanged system twice when restarting Multicas via "ff key"
with new openxcas, fresh formated and upgraded system.

actually all you need to hang a system just press this key on your remote. :smash:

tx0
04-02-2010, 09:27 PM
any change with blindscan guys

vbox (http://sadoun.com/Sat/Products/Moteck/V-Box-II-control.htm) still goes crazy setting up new limits with blindscan - so I guess no changes here

hfmls
04-02-2010, 09:46 PM
DTS ok via USB!

settings saved in streaming :)

gonna test the rest.

hope SD MEDIA CENTER image now is ok! without shaking every second!!!!

Smudger
04-02-2010, 09:46 PM
I've hanged system twice when restarting Multicas via "ff key"
with new openxcas, fresh formated and upgraded system.

actually all you need to hang a system just press this key on your remote. :smash:

Same for me.

denton
04-02-2010, 09:57 PM

Thanks for your efforts. As has already been said, just talking, even if you have little constructive to say, is viewed positively....so thanks for visiting here.

Regarding Openxcas > yes I already noticed this problem. I am finding the new version slow to repsond. Also, I noticed the > > cam shortcut crashes the box when trying to start stops ("#") a cam.

Regards,
Denton

lazo
04-02-2010, 10:16 PM
anyone tried 1080p bluray m2ts files with contained dts hd audio ?

T0rca1950
04-02-2010, 10:30 PM
I installed that new version of OpenXCas from azboxworld.com and it's really slow and i can't make it work.

When i get in Smart Card Splitter & CS on MultiCas 1.62B it freezes on the "Data Loading..." message.

hfmls
04-02-2010, 10:41 PM
me too. but multicas is working ok.
but i can't access it.
new version of openxcas must come out tomorrow maybe? it has to :)

Smudger
04-02-2010, 10:44 PM
Don't know what todo Fan switch option has gone.

If old OpenXcas works I suggest to anyone use it don't use new one yet.

Until we have a fix.

hfmls
04-02-2010, 10:59 PM
old one works but u can't open it!!!!

new one u can open it but some bugs and some features not working.
hope fix is coming soon.

about SD image shaking in HDMI 1080p!! still there

iwols
04-02-2010, 11:30 PM
and so it goes on and on and on and on and on ah well

Superfin
05-02-2010, 01:23 AM
Okay, updated Premium with this firmware and now have lost wi-fi connections, any solutions?

hfmls
05-02-2010, 01:37 AM
i deleted all my plugins and multicas.
installed new openxcas and then multicas.

now how do i activate cccam client in multicas if i cant access that menu opensat?

goran
05-02-2010, 04:33 AM
It will work, hfmls, using your old MultiCAS from the previous FW + telesat's MultiCASedit! Beware, not all is OK with the new OpenXCAS and therefore MultiCAS!

============PROCEDURE===========

0) I put patch.bin on my USB memory stick and inserted it into AZbox HD.

Used my remote:

1) Home -> Setings -> Backup -> [to your USB stick] Channel list. No point in saving the Plugins like this, since we have to re-install OpenXCAS from scratch. Back them up via FileZilla Client, though! Make sure you have the new MultiCAS installed, then back it up!

2) [optional - if not, go to step 4!] Home -> Settings -> Data Reset -> PIN [0000] -> Delete all channels, then Delete plugins, then Factory Reset -> machine reboots.

3) [optional] Upgrade Menu: Format application area -> OK -> when done press Exit key.

4) Upgrade Menu -> USB -> press OK to upgrade with FW 4461.

When done AZbox HD reboots.

5) [optional] Settings Menu -> Data Reset -> Factory Setting -> OK, to do the reset -> confirm. AZ HD should now reboot, again. It should now be as clean as possible, from the old stuff in it...

6) [optional but necessary, if done steps 2, 3 & 5] Setup -> System Information -> Backup/Restore -> Channel -> choose where you put it beforehand, when you backed it up -> OK -> it will tell you if it was successful... You have your old settings list back in your AZbox HD. But I had to redo my DiSEqC 1.1 settings, as not everything was restored.

To back-up and restore your channel/settings list, you can also use Morser's MaZ program, telesat's channel editor or SetEdit for AZ HD. These programs should preserve all your settings properly, including the DiSEqC ones!

7) [optional but necessary, if done steps 2, 3 & 5] Now, sort out all the settings according to your needs [I go for Language, HDMI, 1080p, DHCP, Network (DynDNS etc.) etc. etc.].

When done check out the picture quality etc.

Now, download/install OpenXCAS first and then MultiCAS. After that restore the rest of your Plugins. So...

8) Home -> Plugins -> red button on your remote -> azboxworld link -> OK -> OpenXCAS. When it is done - reboot!

9) Home -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> Download Executable -> MultiCAS version 1.62B.After that go to Download Config for MultiCAS.

But! Since there is a problem going into the MultiCAS menu to activate and edit it - I had to restore some of the files using FileZilla [I did: module, splitterdata txt and bin, plus Data9F files], as described in my "Alternative Guide..."

Make sure the module and other relevant files are given the 755 ["CHMOD"] Attributes, as described in my "guide"!!!

Then, I started telesat's MultiCASedit and I messed with it to make it work: in "Splitter & CCcam" tab I clicked on "Receive from AZbox HD", then I clicked on "Sent to AZbox", to activate it.

I also restored the rest of my Emus/CS SW/plugins and other files in Plugins and OpenXCAS. Again, all the modules and other relevant files must be given the 755 ["CHMOD"] Attributes.

Make sure you have module.seq file in OpenXCAS folder. Mine looks like this:

#mgcamd
#MboxCAS
MultiCAS
#SCDXCas
#newcsWhen I was done I rebooted!

All was working, all my EMUs/CS SW/Plugins. :coolgleamA:

Once again: some buttons/functions in some menus, for some EMUs - are not working 100% properly [read "as before"], as you will see: EXIT button will get you out of MultiCAS menu etc.

Dig Deep
05-02-2010, 07:44 AM
Nice work Goran, still think it is better to wait for the fix, sure it must be around the corner ???:king-041:

hfmls
05-02-2010, 08:40 AM
it worked for you guys because u had a Multicas backup, i didn't

goran
05-02-2010, 11:27 AM
That's why [some] people trust me [sometimes]. :) I think. :D And many times I think ahead... :D

Seriously speaking, when I saw the first reports of a changed and maybe slightly malfunctioning OpenXCAS/MultiCAS - for which I have to say THANX to those guys who bothered reporting, as it made possible for me to solve it - I figured it could still work if I installed the latest version in the previous FW version, plus used MultiCASedit....

And it did... ;) :)

You can still do it, hfmls! Go back to the previous version of FW, use your backup MultiCAS, install the new one over it, back it up, then do as I described above. It will function well!

Btw, it is not slow to respond at my end, as some report... Weird, then... ;)

hfmls
05-02-2010, 11:48 AM
here takes 1 second to open, and to navigate it's faster.

to open it's not.

leerock
05-02-2010, 01:13 PM
well....
i haven't done things as you are describing Goran.....

1.i ve saved channels with maz

2. backed up the NAS plugin, module seq, and openxcas.conf (( i did not backup multicas)

3.factory reset - deleted all plugins and settings

4. placed the new fw in usb and executed format app area

5. installed the new fw

6.downloaded openxcas and reboot

6. downloaded multicas and reboot

7.restored channels with maz,
NAS module.seq and openxcas.conf with ftp

8.rebooted

i could still edit multicas via openxcas but it was too slow and unstable navigation as everyone describes......
although i ve successfully edited it and it works fine

leerock
05-02-2010, 01:36 PM
DTS works flawless here!!!!!!!!!!

tried some 1080p dts movies over NFS and they are playing fine!!!
no glitches or anything.....

I kinda like this new fw... :)

it s the best thing they ve done since 3911

and clearly a step forward....

well done opensat!!!

P.S. sometimes pressure works :)

PieFacE
05-02-2010, 01:48 PM
New Firmware works quite well!

Does anyone know how to get NFS working on a windows machine?

Apologies if i've missed a thread somewhere...

hfmls
05-02-2010, 01:50 PM
use pronfs

or ubuntu :)

pr2
05-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Hello,

A quick method to have back MultiCAS into new OpenXCAS is simply typing in a telnet session:

echo MultiCAS > /PLUGINS/OpenXCAS/module.seq

Don't forget to check your DNS settings in the 11. Settings -> Internet because it seems that this firmware delete the DNS settings, so no more name resolution.

Pr2

goran
05-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Yo, LR! :)

i could still edit multicas via openxcas but it was too slow and unstable navigation as everyone describes......
although i ve successfully edited it and it works fine Similar to other's reports I couldn't get into MultiCAS ["Data Loading", no way to activate CCcam client etc.].

So, I had to redo it... as described... Guaranteed to work for all... ;)

But strangely, MultiCAS is not slow to respond now... :)

iwols
05-02-2010, 05:19 PM
hi goran is that by your method or leerocks pls

iwols
05-02-2010, 05:32 PM
sorry guys been that long since i swiutched the box on how do i
1 load the latest multicas
2 then back it up sorry for mental block

goran
05-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Yo, i!

I tried different methods last night and wrote about the one which I can guarantee will work for all....

When it didn't work [from my KGD FW] the usual way, as others have noticed and reported, too - I tried what I described... ;)

PieFacE
06-02-2010, 02:17 AM
Anyone else having issues using the AzboxEdit with this firmware?

did a factory reset but cant connect to it now, can FTP to the box, but not use azboxedit?

Seems everytime I "upgrade" this box, it just gives me loads of ****. Why is it so difficult to load a channel list? How can it not connect via AzboxEdit when i can FTP to it fine using different software? It's just cack....

Anyone know which directory the channel list goes so i can manually move it over?

VU box cant come soon enough...

Rant over :-P

leerock
06-02-2010, 07:32 AM
Tried enabling telnet?

gubernator
06-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Put the channel list files in the DISK2 folder and reeboot.

PieFacE
06-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the info guys!

Fix one thing, and another one breaks...

Now after installing MultiCAS, i try and load my config to it, and i just get' Data Loading' message, and it just hangs and my configs wont load.

So whoopy, i now have a box i cant watch TV with. Amazing.

goran
06-02-2010, 02:18 PM
A solution is in step 8 of my little guide, m8... ;)

Aragos
06-02-2010, 11:12 PM
improved photo player (max size: 2047px - increased soon) and aspect ratio

Finally?

Did anyone test it yet? Is aspect ratio of bigger photos fine?

:confused:

iwols
07-02-2010, 01:32 AM
max size: 2047px....what does this mean exactly

icest0rm
07-02-2010, 09:33 AM
Am I the only one who cannot fast-forward or fast-rewind a registration with latest firmwares??? It just show the speed symbol but when i press play it starts again from where i left it...is it normal? Any suggestion? Thanks

hfmls
07-02-2010, 09:36 AM
all good here. with FF and rewind.

about "data loading" in Multicas.

put module.seq like goran's tutorial says.
all good.

best firmware so far.

Aragos
07-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Am I the only one who cannot fast-forward or fast-rewind a registration with latest firmwares??? It just show the speed symbol but when i press play it starts again from where i left it...is it normal? Any suggestion? Thanks

It seems this depends on the channel you've recorded. I've got the same problem with recordings of some channels in older FW.
Which channel did you record?