PDA

View Full Version : its arrived

hav it
04-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Just had my new set up fitted today (tm69000). Do i go straight to blind search and see what i can pick up.?

Plessy
04-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Hi hav it !

It would be nice to have more information regarding your dish set-up i.e Fixed or Motorised ? if fixed which satellite are you focused on ?

I can only assume your on 28.2 East. if so go to menu, satellite set-up and select 28.2e. now preform full scan of what's available.

A bit more info might get other's to help you out if they know what kind of spec you have...

All the Best ! :-)

hav it
04-02-2010, 11:41 PM
hi sorry motorised dish 1m..thanks

Plessy
05-02-2010, 12:01 AM
Don't know how the menu structure of the 6900 compares with my 5400, so all I can recommend is do a Search in the Technomate area and search for Posts By "Giga" I would suspect you will find all his posts informative.
Personally for me i did a separate scan for each satellite and narrowed my channel list to something which was easy for me to understand.

I wouldn't be the sharpest blade in the kitchen drawer , but i wouldn't be afraid to have a crack off it as you can always do a Factory Reset if things go wrong in this early stage, I hope you have a usb stick for backups etc ?

Regards