PDA

View Full Version : This rsa/boxkey bull is doin my nut in

noff
07-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Ok guys

My mate has got a D+ card and box from spain. He is happy with this as his other half is of those shores.

The thing is he also likes to watch 13e so has a dual lnb setup. He is currently moaning that he has 2 sat receivers and has to keep swapping the inputs over.

Unfortunatly as I have tried explaining to him, the nagra 3 cards are a bit more complex and u cant just stick stick em in a db or something to get them working.

He is still chewing my nads off about it so I checked online. The only solution I could find was that polish bloke who charges something like 70 quid to give you the rsa.

So I was wondering lads, u aint heard of anything I may have missed have ya?

PS: Sorry for rambling on, just I am getting a bit peed with this.

baz
07-02-2010, 11:57 PM
you will need the boxkey and rsa if it is nagra, what colour card is it white or blue ?, if it is blue it will will only work on astra (seca) and you do not need boxkey or rsa and if it is white it will work on astra and hispasat (nagra)but will need rsa and boxkey

snakie
08-02-2010, 12:23 AM
The polish guy is good at his work so he could try and send it there ...

mdt
08-02-2010, 12:42 AM
he might be good but 70 notes for doing something that doesnt cost anything and that you can do yourself with software thats available and reading and learning, the polish guy is taking the p*** its like me selling images and roms to people who dont know what there doing or where to get them!

freebe
08-02-2010, 10:18 AM
he might be good but 70 notes for doing something that doesnt cost anything and that you can do yourself with software thats available and reading and learning, the polish guy is taking the p*** its like me selling images and roms to people who dont know what there doing or where to get them!

If that the case why not do it for him and take 50 notes :nopity:

sonic1
08-02-2010, 10:37 AM

If it was so easy and such a good earner how come he is the only one doing it ?

I agree with snakie though as I have heard good reports about this guy.

noff
08-02-2010, 01:14 PM
Its def a nagra card mate.

As far as i know the software is not easily available. If it is though I would be more than willing to give it a go if someone can point me in the direction of where I can find this as I have looked for hours and can't find it.

snakie
08-02-2010, 01:23 PM
@mdt: provide me the software, the hot air station with the special clippers, a small driller with special heads for the onboard glue and i can make it free for you and others if you want.

Not so easy as it used to be on old receivers where you could extract the details by serial port.
New receivers have glued flash and most of them are without legs but with small solder balls surface (like fpga).
Apart that you must have the clip for the flash so you can read the info.
And if not going to that route and you have a model that can give you info by jtag then sometimes you have to rebuild the lines on the pcb and the processor so you can have connection.
I love electronics but this is too much work to do.

THC
08-02-2010, 01:36 PM
I heard the RSA/BoxKey is encrypted in the flash dump.
Can anyone confirm this is correct?

pipino
10-02-2010, 11:29 AM

yes

noff
11-02-2010, 11:29 PM

So if that is the case, does that mean its good news for us?

snakie
12-02-2010, 01:12 AM
what you mean good news?
it means that the extracted data are encrypted,so unless you know what you will do with them ..they are useless :)

noff
12-02-2010, 08:54 PM
didnt say it was good news mate, just asked IF it was.

Looks like the only option open here is the polish guy

alcatel
13-02-2010, 09:29 PM

It's not that easy.
you need also special hardware to read it out.
i have send my box to him and he extracted it with succes.
my chip was also gleud,so its not as easy as everybody thinks.

noff
13-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Didnt say it was easy and I appreciate he is good, it just that sending the box box to Poland feels to risky..

If there was someone in the UK, then atleast the box could be hand delivered.

inherent
14-02-2010, 12:09 AM
look m8,its cheaper to buy in a spanish box,that will run your card.polish guy is probably a hustle.

sonic1
14-02-2010, 10:33 AM
Didnt say it was easy and I appreciate he is good, it just that sending the box box to Poland feels to risky..

If there was someone in the UK, then atleast the box could be hand delivered.

I have never had to use this guy first hand but all the reports from other boards I frequent say he is legit.

noff
14-02-2010, 02:22 PM
look m8,its cheaper to buy in a spanish box,that will run your card.polish guy is probably a hustle.

lol. Good thing he already got one.

If you read back to my OP you will what the issue is

I have never had to use this guy first hand but all the reports from other boards I frequent say he is legit.

Oh I am not disputing he is legit, read many good things about him. Just the whole sending it to Poland thing is bugging me. I am sure if I told my mate he'd say no way anyway.

kebien
14-02-2010, 06:45 PM

Not the greatest second post on your account

I wonder if you have the slightest idea how much will cost you "reading and learning".
Much more than 70 notes,and much more time than what it takes to send the box and come back.
And more precisely,the tools you need to do the job,which you might not have.
All in all,you'll be cardsharing by 2050.

The truth is you have never done something like that,otherwise you wouldn't be answering to this thread.

sonic1
13-07-2010, 04:54 PM
Anyone think of contacting the chap might as well forget it, looks like he is in deep sh1t!

http://www.gp24.pl/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100708/POMORZE/462827411

Use google to translate

pipino
14-07-2010, 01:20 AM
yes his is indeed in deep **** ,,few days ago i had a contact with him..he told me please dont contact me about this things anymore....games over

peds1988
18-07-2010, 01:38 PM
There are others doing it ;)

amiga007
04-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Hi,

I'm new to this forum but not so new to the sat world and CS...

I came here after a search regarding RSA key extraction for the new D+
cards - My official box broked (I was turning it on from time to time) and
D+ changed me the box AND the card for the new one....

As you could guess my internal CS stopped working and I now have to run from
Salon to Bedroom or Office or my daughter room with the original decoder
to be able to watch the channel they want... real nightmare... I was about to
send my decoder to Poland (frighten me a bit but as it looks there are no other
options) when I've read he's been busted.

Till now I didn't found somebody else offering same service. Could anybody
point me in the right direction?

Best regards to all sat lovers.

racer11
21-01-2011, 03:50 PM
@peds1988
Hi
I just saw that you write in the post about boxkey extraction.
I also need to know a boxkey of a card.
Can you maybe give me a contact to a person who is doing these kind of stuff.
Would be very kind of you.

thanks, racer11

sara_samia
28-01-2011, 12:32 AM
jtag pinout D+ receivers

baz
27-09-2011, 07:38 AM
what make and version number of reciever is it

noff
06-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Hi there Baz

I doubt that sara_samia even checks in on this forum anymore but I am curious to know if you know anymore about this subject though mate

baz
07-11-2011, 08:32 PM
Hi there Baz

I doubt that sara_samia even checks in on this forum anymore but I am curious to know if you know anymore about this subject though mate
what do you want to know exactly m8, do you need a rsa / boxkey if so which make and model do you have

noff
10-11-2011, 07:39 PM
what do you want to know exactly m8, do you need a rsa / boxkey if so which make and model do you have

Yes rsa/boxkey

Well going back to my original post my mate now has no need for a solution as he has put a seperate wire in from the lnb to his box.

But I would still like to know if it is possible.

I dont have a nag3 sub but would have access to getting one from spain should I desire but havent bothered as that would mean another box under the tellie.

If you are saying that there is a solution then I would be interested.

thanks buddy