10-04-2010, 10:36 AM
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=126422&page=62

colateral
10-04-2010, 10:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6U6wMwe_mo

hfmls
10-04-2010, 10:51 AM
colateral what do u mean? :S
i would like to know about lindvbapi and sci0 card reader.

either way, just awsome job alphateam.

tx0
10-04-2010, 10:59 AM
I would like to ask all developers (Ripper and others) to continue their hard work.

1. This might be a fake to stop efforts.
2. If its not - This might use old fbxxx drivers.

Personally I dont believe unless I'll see the source code.

stra
10-04-2010, 11:49 AM
@tx0 - "1. This might be a fake to stop efforts" - Because Alphateam is from Russia not from Portugal (;)), he hasn't reasons to stop your development...

Also we will understand very soon what he has ... I think :)

Спасибо Man!
and благодаря ...

hfmls
10-04-2010, 12:05 PM
I would like to ask all developers (Ripper and others) to continue their hard work.

1. This might be a fake to stop efforts.
2. If its not - This might use old fbxxx drivers.

Personally I dont believe unless I'll see the source code.

pls don't be so skeptic .. i think this is real, it seems "really real".
remember coders can take that the wrong way :\
besides...raskino said mid april. right on the money.
probably one more week we will have more news.

and probably all opensource. let the games begin :)

shklifo
10-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Because Alphateam is from Russia not from Portugal ...

It's the same.
Nobody cares from where are people coming.
Important is that if alphateam (or all the other people) have done that work he are taking about, have to explain more in details on how he realize it (libc or uclib, what kernel version, linux dvapi, dfb end so on).
If it is not the case, what is he logging in here and writing? To tell us that is a smart one? I can feel a little bit of arrogance in his words and i don't like this way of thinking. I hope i'm wrong.
To go forward, we have to collaborate with each-other and not just saying i done it and no details there.

Ciao,

tx0
10-04-2010, 12:06 PM
@stra -
Cant get what you mean.. anyway...
I dont have any intention to discuss every video on u-tube.
This alpha-whatever-team done nothing to this community.
Post proof links with source code and cvs if you have it.

hfmls
10-04-2010, 12:09 PM
@stra -
Cant get what you mean.. anyway...
I dont have any intention to discuss every video on u-tube.
This alpha-whatever-team done nothing to this community.
Post proof links with source code and cvs if you have it.

yes of course... i just hope everything would turn out opensource too.
dozens of coders would like to help. (not me beacause i dont have the knowledge, i only know how to flash .fla .swf :D nothing more)

llcon
10-04-2010, 12:13 PM
i hope , we will get later on more DETAILED information about some work of talented guys as we are all on the same way walking..

iko
10-04-2010, 12:24 PM
well done boyz ...
keep up good work ;)

stra
10-04-2010, 12:31 PM
Sorry guys! I really didn't wanted to offense somebody! Of course there is no difference where somebody is from! This was a form of joke ... but obvious was not so obvious ... ;-) I mean that if Alphateam is from Portugal - the chance to be employee of OpenSat is much bigger, but fortunately he is not their employee.. that is it .
Sorry once again.
However - I think the presentation of E2 is real and I hope Alphateam will join this "E2 force" or vice verse ;-)

Regards!

feedme
10-04-2010, 01:01 PM
Hello !

Now on, there shall be only ONE ROPE which is pulled by everyone, to get to the top of the hill. I mean getting the core stuff done and first version, more than Beta done. Maybe after that there is a possibility to make several different versions of firmware.
If paths diverged now , there will be huge amount of work done separately in order to get the core functions ok, and after that there will be several different versions of firmware where features are implemented based on different core versions and so there is a state of deep deep trouble (bart simpson) .

:respect-055: to hard workers

freshmaker
10-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Sorry guys! I really didn't wanted to offense somebody! Of course there is no difference where somebody is from! This was a form of joke ... but obvious was not so obvious ... ;-) I mean that if Alphateam is from Portugal - the chance to be employee of OpenSat is much bigger, but fortunately he is not their employee.. that is it .
Sorry once again.
However - I think the presentation of E2 is real and I hope Alphateam will join this "E2 force" or vice verse ;-)

Regards!

and u are from Rusia too so we hope u know alpahteam and you post some scour of sigma so keep it upp :respect-053:

hamster99
10-04-2010, 02:25 PM
gosh everyone is so gullable!
rather then drool over an enigma2 that will never work, why not go harass opensat for them to improve thier firmware...
it works great, just needs to be improved a bit

hfmls
10-04-2010, 02:25 PM
completely off topic:
yesterday i was in my way to buy a dm500HD or a vu+ to the store..was around 7 p.m and store closes at 7. the seller said he would wait half an hour and i had a flat tire.. in the middle of the trip. didn't get to buy any receiver .....i wake up and i see this ..fake or not..i believe is true!
thing is...i'm gonna wait 2 more weeks and maybe save me around 120€ ? .. we'll see.
off topic: i just wanted to share this :)

freshmaker
10-04-2010, 02:33 PM
gosh everyone is so gullable!
rather then drool over an enigma2 that will never work, why not go harass opensat for them to improve thier firmware...
it works great, just needs to be improved a bit

your first post and u know that is fake :D welcom in forum m8 :respect-057::iamwithstupid:

jimrare
10-04-2010, 02:34 PM
completely off topic:
yesterday i was in my way to buy a dm500HD or a vu+ to the store..was around 7 p.m and store closes at 7. the seller said he would wait half an hour and i had a flat tire.. in the middle of the trip. didn't get to buy any receiver .....i wake up and i see this ..fake or not..i believe is true!
thing is...i'm gonna wait 2 more weeks and maybe save me around 120€ ? .. we'll see.
off topic: i just wanted to share this :)
off topic: You have been waiting nearly 2 years now for a non beta firmware, whats 2 more weeks compared to that...

Carp95
10-04-2010, 02:47 PM
off topic: You have been waiting nearly 2 years now for a non beta firmware, whats 2 more weeks compared to that...

I'am affraid you have to wait a little longer then 2 weeks.

Just my 2 pence

загадкой для AZbox это загадка

tx0
10-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Don't expect a miracle. I know Russian well and I've seen their sigma developers and enthusiasts board.

hxxp://www.sigmaplayer.com/
There is no info on azbox development. I should admit that fw development is a closed thread and I haven't read it.
Things I've seen its Satdream firmware that contains some gsm modem drivers and PC-IDE adapter support. Its based
on opensat fw. Satdream probably have some guys that can compile for MIPS using known toolkits.

Welcome to reality :respect-010:

voki081
10-04-2010, 03:41 PM
It's the same.
Nobody cares from where are people coming.
Important is that if alphateam (or all the other people) have done that work he are taking about, have to explain more in details on how he realize it (libc or uclib, what kernel version, linux dvapi, dfb end so on).
If it is not the case, what is he logging in here and writing? To tell us that is a smart one? I can feel a little bit of arrogance in his words and i don't like this way of thinking. I hope i'm wrong.
To go forward, we have to collaborate with each-other and not just saying i done it and no details there.

Ciao,

Maybe that "bit of arrogance" you have seen, coming from translation tools.
He mentioned already that use some translation tools.
Dont get lost in translation ;)

toulker
10-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Hallo guys I am a newbie to your forum and new with azbox hd .As far as I know for enigma releases ,I would like to remeber you what hapened with e1 to ipbox 910.They have published a youtube video running e1 to ipbox 910 and they make this image public with a lot of problems after 2 years.So be patient. The problem is money and that is what the most developers want for their work.If the owners in our case opensat pay a developement team then we have results.Nothing is free. Your efforts are remarkable but as I think you don't have all the tools needed(codes liblrary,drivers, etc). It is much easier with the help of opensat (give money and codes) to build an image .The receiver can run e2 very well as every linux receiver (just remember tha dm 7020 with 76mb of memory can run e2 as fast a dm 800).The question is that the one will gain profit from must see it. (opensat and developers)
Developers must be payed to do their job otherwise we will have incomplete results (because of lack of codes)
Be patient . Maybe competition from other boxes will wake up opensat.

bronson
10-04-2010, 06:11 PM
More on E2 they put a SIM inside because of Chinese clones then I'm sure you will not see any box working E2 at 100%, only, and I repeat only, if DM wanna "help".

China making some clones that already have SIMs mate :rofl:

info from sat-linux.com

TPM (Trusted Platform Module) e plugin E2

E' iniziato da parte di DMM l'inserimento di codice che permetterebbe, utilizzando un apposito modulo, di proteggere i propri plugin dalla possibilità di essere eseguiti su harware non DMM.
Il TPM (Trusted Platform Module) è per ora allo stadio sperimentale, ma promette di essere un'ottima arma per combattere la proliferazione dei cloni.
Certo, gli irriducibili della copia troveranno qualche escamotage per ovviare anche a questo "inconveniente", ma intanto la vita per loro sarà un po' più difficile...

source: Spaeleus

TPM (Trusted Platform Module) and plug-E2

It 'started by DMM inserting code that would, using the appropriate form, to protect its plug from being run on hardware not DMM.
The TPM (Trusted Platform Module) is now at the experimental stage, but promises to be an excellent weapon to combat the proliferation of clones.
Sure, the die-hard copy also find some trick to remedy this "problem", but meanwhile life for them will be a bit 'more difficult ...

dutchmatrix
10-04-2010, 08:50 PM
AlphaTeam,

Could you tell a bit more.
What kind of connetion did you use serial or jtag.
Did you use that telephone cable
hxxp://buffalo.nas-central.org/wiki/Use_a_cheap_phone_sync_cable_with _the_serial_port

Did you interupt yamon to load the firmware over nfs?

Thanx...
Or you one of the guys at pristavka.de?

the illuminati
11-04-2010, 06:10 AM
please take a look at this
AZBox HD Enigma 2 preAlpha version

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6U6wMwe_mo

fredda88
11-04-2010, 06:22 AM
Old news ;)

I do not want you I hold in suspense, i posted a video where you can more closely to see what it is.

enigma boot 2 is performed via NFS (approx. ~ 90 sec.) NFS is of course a lot slower than the booting from flash or dom ( ssd )

Below my Azbox, you can see dvb-c USB receiver which is plugged on the front panel of Azbox.

I will try to inform you about the progress....

До скорой встречи !

jkont
11-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Please Opensat IMPROVE the original firmware.
No need for E2 actually.

massimo1167
11-04-2010, 08:58 AM
I do not want you I hold in suspense, i posted a video where you can more closely to see what it is.

enigma boot 2 is performed via NFS (approx. ~ 90 sec.) NFS is of course a lot slower than the booting from flash or dom ( ssd )

Below my Azbox, you can see dvb-c USB receiver which is plugged on the front panel of Azbox.

I will try to inform you about the progress....

До скорой встречи !

@alphateam
First of all I want to thank you for having decided to share your information on this board.:chinese-bow-005:

I hope that you can soon inform us of new developments, in particular I would ask if you've been able to answer questions put by members of the forum and in particular The_Ripper.

Some TO DO list.

1. new kernel+new ramfs with LIBC inside, not UCLIBC
2. MRUA kernel drivers needs to be compiled for new kernel version (It will work?)
4. MRUA apps needs to be compiled against LIBC not the UCLIBC (It will work?)
5. VFD driver, Azbox receivers use external chip, not one inside sigma(Who will code this ?)
6. Remote IR driver,again Azbox receivers use externel chip,not one inside sigma(Who will code this ?)
7. FB driver, em8xxxfb driver forget it, this DFB someone needs to figure it out how to init HDMI, @sattomy We tried that(to see what it send/how it init), but it cant work. You can try for your self if you know anything about compilation on linux, dfb support for Sigma is in DCCHD package.
8. DVB API, tuners driver, ...

Again,Who will code all this stuff?

If you have already solved these problems, we ask you to give us some information on the image:
- Image stability.
- Things to be done, problems still unresolved.
- Intention to publish the image and the source.
- Release time for the first beta testers.
- Timing issue first public version in terms of weeks / months / years.
also
- Have already been some plugins for E2 MIPS platform?
- Quality video image
- Channel switching time

Sorry for all these questions, but we are waiting since months for answers .

leerock
11-04-2010, 09:13 AM
Please Opensat IMPROVE the original firmware.
No need for E2 actually.

:)
obviously you ve just recently bought the box thus you still have hopes...

If you ve had this box for about a year and you realize that all this waiting was for nothing, you would deffinately lose any hope...

Take a one year old fw and test it
and then test the most recent one....

You will not find any obvious improvements...
All serious bugs are still present...
And in some cases the old one will perform better...

This obviously means that they cant move forward...
They just dont care...
Not a serious company at all...
Just a bunch of amateurs.
Who can trust them and moreover have hopes on them?

I would much more prefer a fast and stable official fw too,
but all i can say now is "let E2 Arise!!!"

buyukbang
11-04-2010, 10:54 AM
I don't agree that. During one year some new features was added. Some of them are really important . These are the new features that I know (I bought the box on this January) :

- IP TV
- Streaming from azbox
- Improvement on image quality
- Access to shared PC folders

Channel switch is slow and this is the biggest problem for me.

If E2 is released I won't say no :) I know E2 provides better channel switch speed and better EMU support. But I do not like to lose image quality for E2 and its channel switch speed. EMU is already working fine now for me. So even E2 is released, if the image quality is not the same with azbox firmware, I'll not use it on daily basis.

But an open sourced alternative firmware will be wonderful since it will guarantee the future of azbox, when the times that no azbox support comes....

My two cents...

obviously you ve just recently bought the box thus you still have hopes...

If you ve had this box for about a year and you realize that all this waiting was for nothing, you would deffinately lose any hope...

Take a one year old fw and test it
and then test the most recent one....

You will not find any obvious improvements...
All serious bugs are still present...
And in some cases the old one will perform better...

This obviously means that they cant move forward...
They just dont care...
Not a serious company at all...
Just a bunch of amateurs.
Who can trust them and moreover have hopes on them?

I would much more prefer a fast and stable official fw too,
but all i can say now is "let E2 Arise!!!"

Likvid
11-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Azbox sold boxes for 10.8 millions euros in 2009, i am sure 2010 will be a huge drop in sales and probably a wakeup call for Azbox to get the grip.

freshmaker
11-04-2010, 01:25 PM
and they sold box to liee first twintuner now not sooo i hate my azbox it's like germna old care Varburggg my az take 5 sec to change chanael and 10 sec to open with multicasss like old lady :D

hfmls
11-04-2010, 01:27 PM
10 seconds to open channels? your server sucks. here...2...3 seconds tops.

btw: why the offtopic about opensat sucking. we all know that by now.

single
11-04-2010, 01:39 PM
Off Topic:

More on E2 they put a SIM inside because of Chinese clones then I'm sure you will not see any box working E2 at 100%, only, and I repeat only, if DM wanna "help".

China making some clones that already have SIMs mate :rofl:

Yeap, but some of then have a new update, they can Explode, hihihih

You now what I Mean.

До скорой встречи !

Использование SDL GFX и получил тот же результат, так как познать себя? Я очень заинтересован в создании MAME окне hihihi, что-то у них нет оснований не общую картину работы авторитет.

On Topic:

Well I think alpha will must give us Picture, without that, like someone tould, is old news...
But is good to now we have people working on new FW, open source or not

:respect-067:

freshmaker
11-04-2010, 01:40 PM
10 seconds to open channels? your server sucks. here...2...3 seconds tops.

btw: why the offtopic about opensat sucking. we all know that by now.
which version of multicas and fw you use ?

bc my server is great and i have 12 c-line all with hop1

hfmls
11-04-2010, 01:48 PM
latest beta firmware
latest multicas (05)

50ms dedicated server ping.

single
11-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Oh I forget to ask, someone on this post tell there is some files relate to azbox/opensat, can you please tell me what files are?

:respect-054:

Or upload the files, because i don't see where they are.

hfmls
11-04-2010, 01:50 PM
what files? i think there's no files yet

Likvid
11-04-2010, 02:14 PM
and they sold box to liee first twintuner now not sooo i hate my azbox it's like germna old care Varburggg my az take 5 sec to change chanael and 10 sec to open with multicasss like old lady :D

You didn't say you had a Intel 486DX2-66 as server.:D

HighHD
11-04-2010, 02:21 PM
which version of multicas and fw you use ?

bc my server is great and i have 12 c-line all with hop1

Show us, i dont believe in that what are You speaking....

Show us 12 servers with hop1, ofcourse hide addresses...

Carp95
11-04-2010, 03:04 PM
10 sec if you don't know what you're doing

2 and tops 3 secs if you know what you're doing even on hop 2

buyukbang
11-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Agree that. I've no problem. Channel switch with server is 2-3 seconds, only HD channels are slower like 5-6 seconds.

10 sec if you don't know what you're doing

2 and tops 3 secs if you know what you're doing even on hop 2

freshmaker
11-04-2010, 04:26 PM
yes 2 , 3 sec if you chang chanale in same buqet exemple if u change in sky it ok but when you change from sky it to nova ore ty JSC take 10 sec

raskino
11-04-2010, 04:29 PM
we talk about software development or sharing?

:-(

xanadu
11-04-2010, 04:35 PM
How many times do you have to repeat that all tuners are recognized, and that I added a USB DVB-C tuner just to show people that the Azbox can support it like DM8000 support usb tunners.

All tuners are working without any problem. Is this enough?

When can we expect to see a first public release?

freshmaker
11-04-2010, 05:36 PM
we talk about software development or sharing?

my mistake so sorryyy :iagree::iagree:

hfmls
11-04-2010, 07:35 PM
When can we expect to see a first public release?

i would like to know this too, or some new videos :)
some channels opening? :)
please show us more :)

voki081
11-04-2010, 11:13 PM
@alphateam

any news "товарищ"?:respect-054:

PsiDOC
12-04-2010, 07:49 AM
Leave the boy alone to work. It'll be published when it's ready.

raskino
12-04-2010, 09:41 AM
@ Alphateam.

The video does not prove anything!

You have to make a video demonstrating the full operation.

buyukbang
12-04-2010, 10:10 AM
Video can be really true or fake (edited video) prepared by azbox resellers or openbug to sell the box.

The reality is that we currently have nothing in our hands...

Could any admin/moderator check the IP of the alpha in this post if he was really from russia or the IP is not originated from a free russian proxy...

leerock
12-04-2010, 10:20 AM
The reality is that we currently have nothing in our hands...

Actually the reality is that we are not going to get anything
neither a full E2 or a hybrid one...
At least in the next 4-5 months.......

sgwarez
12-04-2010, 11:00 AM
Actually the reality is that we are not going to get anything
neither a full E2 or a hybrid one...
At least in the next 4-5 months.......

At least in the next 4-5 months....... for we have E2 on azbox ?? It's much time!

leerock
12-04-2010, 11:26 AM
That was just a speculation m8
but this is how it looks...
It s been allready 2 months since this threat started and we still got nothing...
The only proof we got is that the ripper started work a couple of weeks ago..
Nothing else..

luky
12-04-2010, 12:52 PM
BTW
I just wonder if it wouldn't be possible take media player let say from popcorn? Platform is supposed to be the same so it may possible to use it even without recompilation. It just an idea but I am tired of waiting for Opensat fixing that crap they made.

ardidurres
12-04-2010, 12:59 PM
If not E2 opensat has to make a good patch just for satellite not like they have done up to now. Dozens of updates only for multimedia items.
At the first chance shall sell mine.

pegaman
12-04-2010, 01:00 PM
BTW
I just wonder if it wouldn't be possible take media player let say from popcorn? Platform is supposed to be the same so it may possible to use it even without recompilation. It just an idea but I am tired of waiting for Opensat fixing that crap they made.

+1
I was thinking the same thing... or even from a WDTV has the same chip

sattommy
12-04-2010, 01:02 PM
+1

It should be possible if you also take all pch libs and adjust the memory mapping

luky
12-04-2010, 01:44 PM
It should be possible if you also take all pch libs and adjust the memory mapping

Sure, that's obvious. Unfortunately I can't do any experiments as I don't have any other device :(

digihoe
12-04-2010, 02:58 PM
+1

Only thing different is the kernel for the WDTV, you might need to load it with serial debug interface...

luky
12-04-2010, 03:18 PM
with different kernel version there might be different issues, it's probably not the way to go. What about popcorn - what kernel version version is it using?

digihoe
12-04-2010, 04:11 PM
with different kernel version there might be different issues, it's probably not the way to go. What about popcorn - what kernel version version is it using?

It's the same...

luky
12-04-2010, 04:16 PM
as what? azbox is 2.6.15

digihoe
12-04-2010, 04:34 PM
as what? azbox is 2.6.15

Yes, PCH has the same.

bobster
12-04-2010, 04:40 PM
@ Alphateam.

The video does not prove anything!

You have to make a video demonstrating the full operation.

And when will you prove what you have said about E2?

mushroom
12-04-2010, 04:45 PM
i lost also my hopes for e2.anybody remembers 28th of march?no comments

raskino
12-04-2010, 04:54 PM
And when will you prove what you have said about E2?

I'll reconfirm!

hfmls knows!

no money, no party!

am20033
12-04-2010, 05:28 PM
hahahahaha!
why should we pay you without knowing whether you really manage it well.

hfmls
12-04-2010, 05:38 PM
:| he never said users we're/are gonna pay anything.ever.
money comes from the top

aspava
12-04-2010, 05:48 PM
hahaha guys,its start to be funny :))
who will give you money when you dont do what you promise..you deserve to be banned (raskino),because of your story about E2 and the last months,after all you didnt even say sorry,and now you want that Opensat or somebody give you or your "source" money..hehe,funny

aspava
12-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanber_kav
28.03.2010 output e2 on the azboxhd

[/B]
I can confirm. :respect-054:

what about this?:respect-067:

hfmls
12-04-2010, 05:57 PM
i don't know exactly the subject you guys are discussing but i can say 100% sure, opensat offered free receivers and € to those interested in private forums.Only to those who delivered of course, other than that i dunno any details.

massimo1167
12-04-2010, 06:11 PM
who will give you money when you dont do what you promise..you deserve to be banned (raskino),because of your story about E2 and the last months,after all you didnt even say sorry,and now you want that Opensat or somebody give you or your "source" money..hehe,funny
I think You misunderstand what Raskino said.
He means "The team will publish their work only if they have their economic interest, that if someone interested in selling these decoders will pay"

please try not to create controversy when there's no need.

am20033
12-04-2010, 06:13 PM
@ raskino
so you managed it to port e2 on az, but you dont wanna share it because of the money??
and you think opensucks give you that money?
only so out of curiosity, how much do you cost?

auldy
12-04-2010, 06:18 PM
NO E2 License you can't sell it because you will have Dreams lawers at yir door or at opensats but i dought they would buy it

hfmls
12-04-2010, 06:26 PM
@ raskino
so you managed it to port e2 on az, but you dont wanna share it because of the money??
and you think opensucks give you that money?
only so out of curiosity, how much do you cost?

he never said that ... whoever is progressing with enigma 2 or anything related..of course wants € to continue :S some guys only do this for money. its comprehensive

but!! i'm not giving any names!! and not accusing anyone, make that clear!

am20033
12-04-2010, 06:41 PM
so who was it who promised us to release e2 at 28.3.2010??

raskino
12-04-2010, 06:41 PM

sorry! I have not explained well!

hfmls
12-04-2010, 06:42 PM
i dont want to give any names or acusing anyone..but kamber_kev had some info about that.

PieFacE
12-04-2010, 06:45 PM
hahaha... i dont want give any names but i'll do so anyway!!!! ROFL!

hfmls
12-04-2010, 06:48 PM
am i talking chinese? ....
i said i don't want to give any names, BUT kanber had some info about that.
I'm not saying he promised anything to anyone!! Only said that he had some info about who told him day 28.

aspava
12-04-2010, 06:51 PM
iT´s no metter any more,what is important is that -people dont belive you and the rest who told about 28 march anymore:respect-050:

britzolas
12-04-2010, 06:59 PM

No man, don't worry. We have another dumb attack. It's not the first time this happens, get used to it and don't answer to :o16: people...

aspava
12-04-2010, 07:30 PM
yes,we are dumb because we belive what people write on this forum!

sgwarez
12-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Hi guys,
same times i don't understand same comments, from same people!
In these particular case hfmls, share with us the info that he have, and he write and share what he can, with out compromise him fonts!
And it's because that I don't understand same posts!
I think it much more relevant OpenSat resolve same bug's, and if one day, we also can have E2 running on our equipment will be nice!
Thanks

Carp95
12-04-2010, 07:43 PM
I already warned you guys in the first day off this thread!

Furthermore hfmls and raskino are no members of any dev-team.

But hey you all called me names and I should apologize to hfmls, so far no need for that at all ( seems that he ows you guys something before I ow him)

p.s Leerock read you're postings in this topic you could learn something:chillpill:

hfmls
12-04-2010, 07:56 PM
iT´s no metter any more,what is important is that -people dont belive you and the rest who told about 28 march anymore:respect-050:

who cares.

hfmls
12-04-2010, 07:58 PM
I already warned you guys in the first day off this thread!

Furthermore hfmls and raskino are no members of any dev-team.

But hey you all called me names and I should apologize to hfmls, so far no need for that at all ( seems that he ows you guys something before I ow him)

p.s Leerock read you're postings in this topic you could learn something:chillpill:

nobodys owes anything to anyone. i gave the info because i wanted to.
and i'll continue to do so.

fanoSat
12-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Well we can hope that who must pay (and it is obvious not US, we've done already when we bought the beast :biggrinjester:) do it ASAP, so we can see this E2
firmware... I hope we don't have to wait months with youtubeS movies as when S-Y goes blacks, rights Raskino :eek:?

massimo1167
12-04-2010, 10:06 PM
I do not understand why so much anger towards others users as if Azbox's problems are the fault of Raskino or Hflms or any other user.

Do not forget that instead of all this is the fault of these gentlemen who have had a wonderful idea: even if only distributors become producers to earn more...
Read the arcticle and you will realize what kind of structure is Opensat.
hxxp://www.docstoc.com/docs/21409747/azbox

Currently they only have done a lot of money with a receiver good as hardware but incredibly limited in terms of software; many people believed that using a particular platform was guaranteed a good final product.
Azbox is limited because as stated by arrticle Opensat does not have in hand the whole development of this decoder and we also understands with the evolution of the firmware last year.

So let us stop biting each other and try to raise awareness Opensat to do everything they had to change things.
E2 on AZBox is a defeat for Opensat that realized the error made for choosing a platform too closed and a defeat for us users that had believed the promises of a product and because E2 on AZBox mean to patch the current situation, but it is also true that it is better to patch a hole!

We must awaken Opensat to give to azbox a second option with a new firmware (E2) and if it need OPENSAT must pay external teams for its development as we have paid his decoder.
It is clear that the internal resources are not able to solve the problems of the decoder or at least the current firmware seems to have a good basis but also many problems, especially the biggest problem is that they are able to grow it internally.

Waiting E2, many people stop to ask Opensat modify to their firmware.
We gave to Opensat many times to solve azbox problems, they promised to us daily updates then weekly updates and even if we will wait for month or year they can't or would not do want we need.
I'm tired of asking patch from Opensat, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

Rather than slay each other we should all together submit the bill to Opensat!!!!!

noway
12-04-2010, 10:11 PM
for me i will give him money only because he is trying to make e2 working on azbox.

PieFacE
12-04-2010, 10:16 PM
i said i don't want to give any names, BUT kanber had some info about that.
I'm not saying he promised anything to anyone!! Only said that he had some info about who told him day 28.

Yeah, I think your missing my point... Kanber is a name lol! ;-)

Likvid
12-04-2010, 11:55 PM
-----------

Likvid
12-04-2010, 11:57 PM
This hobby just make me sick nowadays, it's all about money and bribing.

The Linux free spirit where peope contributed for free to get recognition does not exist in this hobby anymore.

BE-COOL
13-04-2010, 01:08 AM
This hobby just make me sick nowadays, it's all about money and bribing.

The Linux free spirit where peope contributed for free to get recognition does not exist in this hobby anymore.

I agree with you, but this is not an hobby anymore, this is capitalism.

Besides, it's not fair that programers do all the hard work, and the people who only sell the receivers get all the money.

Even if Enigma does come to AzBox, judging by the original firmware, it will take ages to get stable, or maybe it will never reach that point.

iko
13-04-2010, 01:47 AM
+1
That's gonna be the day Trouble Starts ;)

aspava
13-04-2010, 06:55 AM
who cares.

who cares?
haha,on this way Opensat will give money with no problem..this is just empty talking,like grandmother..:respect-039:

hfmls
13-04-2010, 07:38 AM
off topic:

again i ask, do u think i care when u or other person say i don't believe you?
i really don't.

aspava
13-04-2010, 07:50 AM
i understand you really good,you write what you want,like 28 march,and it was a lie,and you dont care,you write again:respect-063:
so you dont respect us,but we must respect you and your lying comment:cool:

hfmls
13-04-2010, 07:52 AM
and we must respect your stupidity, was i the one starting to talk about 28th march?

either way, i respect your dumbness.

SAUS04
13-04-2010, 07:53 AM
i understand you really good,you write what you want,like 28 march,and it was a lie,and you dont care,you write again:respect-063:
so you dont respect us,but we must respect you and your lying comment:cool:
The word lie is a very harsh word to be using in this context... please re edit to misinformed. thats all he is guilty of if smoeone tell you something which doesnt happen does that make you the lyer? no it makes you mis informed please stop flamming fellow members. :respect-051:

aspava
13-04-2010, 09:04 AM
i dont have anything against anybody,but i can also write what i hear somewhere,and than play like its not my fault.@raskino allready say sorry,and i respect that and its no problem,but hmfls say that he DONT CARE what we think,this is correct?
so,beg for money from Opensat what you dont get,because you (author):mad: dobt have nothing

aspava
13-04-2010, 09:07 AM
well after kanber told me i talked to some guys.. they didn't say any date, only said, "this week". day 28 is the last day of the week, so...

also, kanber source is 100% safe

haha:respect-010:

hfmls
13-04-2010, 09:13 AM
i never said day 28. and yes that was what i was told, since some stuff i was told was confirmed and other wasn't i decided to lay low for a bit.

why should i ask you sorry!? lol
am i asking anyone for money? dude ... do u really know how to read english?
or r u really that smart that u can't understand what i am saying.
did u realize i have nothing to do with enigma2 or coders?
geez such a dumbass...read all topics before u talk ****.
i don't have anything?
again are u that smart?
if i had something i would have posted long time ago...
sometimes i just don't know why do i care...
stupidity has a limit....but nor for you i can tell.

again, I DON'T CARE.
do i make YOU or ANYONE read this thread? no. so pls get lost if you don't have anything clever to say.

halabessa
13-04-2010, 09:24 AM
@ all members.

It starts to be boring, since the begining of this topic to see that every time we start to step forward "one step" with some ineteresting post even if it represents nothing but "effort" for developing this stb....... just because some "end users" & I mean it only end users not dev's or even real hobyists are again & again wasting time by posting negatively & getting off-topic just by insulting others or talking about "promissed" dates ...... all that because they are not enough patient, or they don't believe on reality that any progress must be paid for it's value.
So I guess that Opensat must be happy for what's going on in this forum since we don't ask them anything anymore & instead some of us are blaming or accusing those who gave dates & others are rushing dev's who are working to implement e2 & others from time to time are informing us & repeting that they are fade up and will sell their box and go to to buy ... while few others are helping dev's with do***entations or whatever.
The result: Opensat is watching & don't rush for any progress to avoid bugs in their fw.... meanwhile, NO ONE asked them to pay & help dev's working on e2.
So STOP acting that way, imagine you are one of these people who are giving all their time to give more sense & value for what you bought from Opensat... then you face flaming or rushing while you don't help in any way..
What do you expect: having e2 like this, did you ever know how long it takes to compile a stable fw (me personaly i have no enough knowledge to answer this question, but i guess it is not few weeks and not even months).
At last, i am asking all of you to be more objective & to stop flaming people because they just shared infos with fixed dates or whatever ... & instead of rushing them, go rush Opensat to pay dev's or to at least to give them more support with do***entations.
:cheers2:

j911
13-04-2010, 10:12 AM
I have been checking up on this thread since it's inception. Yes it got me excited and yes I too feel a tad disappointed, but then again I don't believe it's fair to take our frustrations out one another.

How about we take a more organized and structured approach? I suggest three threads:

1) First thread for a petition/vote by members who 'feel' they have constructive critici*** to contribute towards opensat's firmware releases. Ask them for a modular approach towards firmware updates and fixes. At least that way members can vote on what fixes take priority and then we merely wait for the weekly/fortnightly updates... We then have a roadmap for the fixes and their release dates.
(Yes i know i will be slandered over my naivety but hey who cares :) )

2) A thread where people can see in a graphical form of what needs to be done for the E2 port to azbox. e.g. dvbapi compilation progress and other modules which need to be present. A progress bar per module so to speak so everyone can see what has and needs to be done without repeatedly asking. WHEN WILL IT BE READY!

Also perhaps people who want to contribute do***entation and source code would be the only ones able to write in the thread. Rest of us should have a read-only right. Maybe the developers could be kind enough to leave a sort of blog every know and again to appraise the slightly more technically minded amongst us.

3) A thread locked and hidden for the use of developers only to collaborate on development of the E2 port.

Just my two cents worth...

Failing all the above we hire a developer and donate to get the E2 :P (FAT CHANCE!)

single
13-04-2010, 10:48 AM
Before all that is need to do a SDK, and put it on GIT for example.

Without that is impossible to start realy DEV on this box.

I can suggest to use buildroot for it, and add files (tar balls) on a uploader, and just link download to it.

:king-041:

sgwarez
13-04-2010, 11:42 AM
I only later will tray!
Enigma Setup
http://i41.tinypic.com/262uvdv.png

Link_http://rapidshare.com/files/375350832/enigma.rar.html

hfmls
13-04-2010, 11:47 AM
sgwarez...that's around for a few days..just an installer.

aspava
13-04-2010, 11:54 AM
ok,you dont need to care what we think about you,because you are just copy/paste member,nothing alse:cheers2:
respect to the people who try to do something,not just talking:respect-053:

hfmls
13-04-2010, 11:58 AM
yes, you do a lot. 13 posts, all of them top quality.

does anyone know if this software is the same author that created enigma2 video?

Gennadyi
13-04-2010, 12:58 PM
I d`t understand it :

y.testvar yamonfoo
y.b0 nflash read 0x080000 0xa4a00000 0x040000 0; dump romfs 0xa4a00000; load zbf 0xa4a00080; go
y.b1 nflash read 0x0c0000 0xa7000000 0x740000 0; dump romfs 0xa7000000; load zbf 0xa7000090; go
y.b2 nflash read 0x000000 0xa4a00000 0x080000 0; dump romfs 0xa4a00000; load zbf 0xa4a00080; go
y.fb0 nflash read 0x080000 0x84a00000 0x040000 0; dump romfs 0x84a00000; load zbf 0x84a00080; go
y.fb1 nflash read 0x0c0000 0x87000000 0x740000 0; dump romfs 0x87000000; load zbf 0x87000090; go
y.fb2 nflash read 0x480000 0x84a00000 0x080000 0; dump romfs 0x84a00000; load zbf 0x84a00080; go
y.spug load uu 0xa4a00000; cksum 0xa4a00000 0x20000; nflash erase -p 0 0x20000 0; nflash write -p 0 0xa4a00000 0x20000 0; nflash read -p 0 0xa4a00001 0x20000 0; cksum 0xa4a00001 0x20000
y.pug load -b tftp://172.30.2.212/8644_ES2/phyblock0-latest-0x20000padded.947-E2 0xa4a00000; cksum 0xa4a00000 0x20000; nflash erase -p 0 0x20000 0; nflash write -p 0 0xa4a00000 0x200000; nflash read -p 0 0xa4a00001 0x20000 0; cksum 0xa4a00001 0x20000
y.yug load -b tftp://172.30.2.212/8644_ES2/zbimage-yamon-xload-latest-0x40000padded 0xa4a00000; cksum 0xa4a00000 0x40000; nflash write 0x80000 0xa4a00000 0x40000 0; nflash read 0x80000 0xa4a00001 0x40000 0; cksum 0xa4a00001 0x40000
y.lug load -b tftp://172.30.2.212/8644_ES2/zbimage-linux-xload-latest-0x500000padded 0xa7000000; cksum 0xa7000000 0x500000; nflash write 0xc0000 0xa7000000 0x500000 0; nflash read 0xc0000 0xa7000001 0x500000 0; cksum 0xa7000001 0x500000
y.imu load -b tftp://172.30.2.212/imaterial/imaterial.romfs.latest 0xa7000000; nflash erase 0x00800000 0x00900000 0; nflash write 0x00800000 0xa7000000 0x00900000 0; nflash read 0x00800000 0xa7000010 0x00900000 0; dump romfs 0xa7000010
y.xmu load -b tftp://172.30.2.212/xmaterial/xmaterial.romfs.latest 0xa4a00000; nflash erase 0x01800000 0x00200000 0; nflash write 0x01800000 0xa4a00000 0x00200000 0; nflash read 0x01800000 0xa4a00010 0x00200000 0; dump romfs 0xa4a00010
y.pugUNSTABLE load -b tftp://172.30.2.212/ES2/phyblock0-UNSTABLE-0x20000padded 0xa4a00000; cksum 0xa4a00000 0x20000; nflash erase -p 0 0x20000 0; nflash write -p 0 0xa4a00000 0x20000 0; nflash read -p 0 0xa4a00001 0x20000 0; cksum 0xa4a00001 0x20000
y.commit nflash read -p 0 0xa4a00000 0x20000 0; copy $xenv_addr 0xa4a00000 0x4000; nflash erase -p 0 0x20000 0; nflash write -p 0 0xa4a00000 0x20000 0çy.ub go 0xa00e5284
y.nwk load -b tftp://172.30.2.212/ES2/vmlinux-latest.bin 0x84000000
y.nwg go . root=/dev/nfs nfsroot=172.30.63.13:/roots/debinst-yourlogin ip=::::::dhcp rdinit=/none console=ttyS0 mem=135MB

massimo1167
13-04-2010, 01:29 PM
I d`t understand it :
What should be the log?

Since your first post, my first opinion is that you seem a kind of few words :-)

Likvid
13-04-2010, 01:40 PM
Besides, it's not fair that programers do all the hard work, and the people who only sell the receivers get all the money.

I agree with you, but this is capitalism as well, Azbox doesn't want to pay **** because they are too greedy to pay any development for Enigma2, so they hope some dumbass will come out with a finished Enigma2 for Azbox for free so they can sell loads of boxes.

The guy developing the E2 waits for the money, money will never come and the project dies.

As i have used to own the IPBOX i know how long it took for E2 to become usable from the first day it was released.

My suggestion even if it hurts is to buy a Dreambox and forget about all problems all other boxes got, problem being that all forums are so boring these days as they are all focused at dreamboxes and cccam.

single
13-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Failing all the above we hire a developer and donate to get the E2 :P (FAT CHANCE!)

I think this will be what we all need to do, on azbox or other box, :respect-057:

But looks like we still have a problem!!

We don't have FULL SRC, then... may be 1º option buy to Celrun Full SRC, but and I'm gessing, they will don't sell it... rrrrrrrrrrrr

What to do???

Hihihihi ... Yeap m8's this is not so easy like we all think, like I already post here, only with help of opensat or celrun, this can be possible!!!

Anyway, where is the GPL code from Opensat/celrun???????????????

And do you now any svn, cvs, git public the all src we all see on Uploaders???

BE-COOL
13-04-2010, 02:36 PM
I agree with you, but this is capitalism as well, Azbox doesn't want to pay **** because they are too greedy to pay any development for Enigma2, so they hope some dumbass will come out with a finished Enigma2 for Azbox for free so they can sell loads of boxes.

The guy developing the E2 waits for the money, money will never come and the project dies.

As i have used to own the IPBOX i know how long it took for E2 to become usable from the first day it was released.

My suggestion even if it hurts is to buy a Dreambox and forget about all problems all other boxes got, problem being that all forums are so boring these days as they are all focused at dreamboxes and cccam.

I don't like the Dream Multimedia monopoly, and I always looked for alternatives, I have a TM600 and a AzBox Elite, the hardware is good, but the software is crappy.

DGStation, AzBox, ITGate/Technomate, Qbox, Kathrein have good hardware, but crapy software.

Dreambox crapy hardware, but good software.

In the end Dreambox works better, and does what is meant to do. My DM800 clone should arrive today.

Why is so hard for DM competitors invest in software?

I think it's easier to build a nice receiver and don't care about it after it's done...

jolopez
13-04-2010, 02:58 PM
because software is made by intelligent people and hardware is cloned by chinese

Likvid
13-04-2010, 04:29 PM
Why is so hard for DM competitors invest in software?

Yep, i would like the answer to that also.

because software is made by intelligent people and hardware is cloned by chinese

Sometimes you think most often the opposite rules, stupid developers and bright smart hardware makers.

Azbox tried to make a great box hardware wise but failed totally in the software department.

Why is it so hard for all of these manufacturers to make good alternative software? Enigma2 isn't the greatest either and fail miserably in the mediacenter section.

moicas3004
13-04-2010, 04:33 PM

The problems is that Opensat can't release the source code, because it is not from them. It's from sigma.

Opensat greedy or not doesn't matter. They cant release the souce code of sigma chip.

toulker
13-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Guys do you remember armas and triple dragon.TD was a nice receiver with it's own software with a locked code,better than enigma.AZBOX software is very close to td and looks like a td when you use it.The problem with td and with azbox are emus and specific CCcam.At all the others they are better than any enigma boxes. And as I can tell you for my personal opinion more stable than dreamboxes (I own a td ,a dm800 ,an Azbox and an ipbox 200s .Trust me azbox is more stable.At the field of speed with exeption of enigma 1 boxes and TD ,Azbox and dm800 are at the same level.DM 800 have better user interface but does less thinks and have Promlems with mkv and 720p 1020p movies,lack of wirlesslan,lack of second tuner ,lack of second scart ,lack of hdmi
(pure) and of course very expensive 440E versus 345E of azbox.Remember dm 800 get a stable firmware after second stage 72 (after 1,5 year in production line).
Be patient and ask for a better original firmware and more emu developement and if e2 comes then it maybe give us another option.

massimo1167
13-04-2010, 05:36 PM
The problems is that Opensat can't release the source code, because it is not from them. It's from sigma.

Opensat greedy or not doesn't matter. They cant release the souce code of sigma chip.
I'm sorry but I disagree!

If opensat has chosen this platform had to know what they were getting.
Now or opensat create a new valid development team of original firmware or find a way out to solve the obvious problems about original firmware.
I'm not entirely sure it was a coincidence that on the official forum have been lost all the old threads, certainly were erased all traces of their several bulky (You know it could also sound like a bad publicity for those who are willing to buy their decoder).

Be patient and ask for a better original firmware and more emu developement and if e2 comes then it maybe give us another option.
I almost agree with You, I think isn't a emu problem, there are a lot of other problems...
But I agree with You we need a better original firmware!!!

single
13-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Guys do you remember armas and triple dragon.TD was a nice receiver with it's own software with a locked code,better than enigma.AZBOX software is very close to td and looks like a td when you use it.The problem with td and with azbox are emus and specific CCcam.At all the others they are better than any enigma boxes. And as I can tell you for my personal opinion more stable than dreamboxes (I own a td ,a dm800 ,an Azbox and an ipbox 200s .Trust me azbox is more stable.At the field of speed with exeption of enigma 1 boxes and TD ,Azbox and dm800 are at the same level.DM 800 have better user interface but does less thinks and have Promlems with mkv and 720p 1020p movies,lack of wirlesslan,lack of second tuner ,lack of second scart ,lack of hdmi
(pure) and of course very expensive 440E versus 345E of azbox.Remember dm 800 get a stable firmware after second stage 72 (after 1,5 year in production line).

:respect-069: You said almost everything :respect-046:

Just forget 2 things:

The wonderful job made by seife, adding Neutrino to TD and with new Neutrino-HD you have a PPC box with PVR stuff, 1000%, I can't watch HD channels because of hardware but can scan them. :rolleyes: With blind scan!

:party:

And pallas looks like open sat because the two are Europen Comp's.
But Pallas have only Europen Coders, some of them are now in the SH4 plataform.

:sifone:

scalpel
13-04-2010, 07:12 PM
I d`t understand it :

Is this e2 booting log? Or bootloader changing procedure log?

Youre have "on" status so write some letters.

spikes
13-04-2010, 07:34 PM
:respect-069: You said almost everything :respect-046:

Just forget 2 things:

The wonderful job made by seife, adding Neutrino to TD and with new Neutrino-HD you have a PPC box with PVR stuff, 1000%, I can't watch HD channels because of hardware but can scan them. :rolleyes: With blind scan!

:party:

And pallas looks like open sat because the two are Europen Comp's.
But Pallas have only Europen Coders, some of them are now in the SH4 plataform.

:sifone:

I thought the neutrino image from TD goes from hdd or compact flash and not from internal flash, or am i wrong?

Likvid
13-04-2010, 09:18 PM

and does Broadcom release the source code for their chips? of course they do.

Something is fishy here with DMM.

Anyway, the Triple Dragon was the best thing released in years, i loved using that receiver, the receiver felt very solid in it's construction.

auldy
13-04-2010, 09:44 PM
maybe we just need to get a job at opensat then leak the source code get them CVs in lol jobs@opensat.net rofl:respect-055:

Likvid
13-04-2010, 10:17 PM
I am surprised the CCcam source code hasn't leaked yet, it must be only 1 person in that project or two at maximum.

If source code leaked i am sure people would be more relaxed on the forums.

halabessa
13-04-2010, 10:45 PM
@ the ripper
@ hfmls
@ all others
I found this file "directfb source code for smp8634" on some old site: swik.n.t, not sure if it was attached in old posts.... hope it can help dev's
Sory for the big file size (more than 15 mb)

trool
14-04-2010, 06:45 PM
Public License Sourcecode Release Page
w*w.networkedmediatank.com/download/firmware/nmt/gpl/gpl.htm
:D

DeformE
14-04-2010, 06:46 PM
the new glibc sdk is almost done i planned to release it on sunday.Also im not sure capasity of azbox's dfb for E2 because it connected mrau.

ManikM
14-04-2010, 07:06 PM
oh my god, i cant beleive you guys are wasting your time STILL with this thread.

give it up, if it comes it comes, get excited then!! and not before.

DeformE
14-04-2010, 07:30 PM
now dont focus just e2 if we managed to work glibc we can port more code for azbox to use static compiling

grizzlyt
15-04-2010, 03:32 AM
I don't know if there will ever be a E2 on AZbox but I doubt it.

Firstly Opensat doesn't own anything.

Not the source code, not the licence no nothing.

Sigma owns the source code for most of the hardware and decoding stuff.

Cellrun for the box parts and software.

The licence to sell the boxes in Europe is held by Impex-sat a German company.

Opensat is just a empty trademark without any significance.

leerock
15-04-2010, 06:31 AM
now dont focus just e2 if we managed to work glibc we can port more code for azbox to use static compiling

What does this mean exactly deforme?

it means that third party developers will be able to work on official fw?
if yes , then this is greater news than E2.....

jolopez
15-04-2010, 12:01 PM
i dont think so .....
in uclinux memory is more different than in normal linux, so ... i dont think that applications should work as well as with glibc .....

hfmls
15-04-2010, 12:39 PM

Deforme can u explain in lame/noob terms please?
For me, and others?

jolopez
15-04-2010, 01:30 PM
try to read these .....

http://www.monstr.eu/wiki/doku.php?id=uclibc:uclibc

edu1971
17-04-2010, 09:25 PM
Alguna Novedad?

saludos

hfmls
17-04-2010, 09:38 PM
are u serious? spanish? lol

alphateam
18-04-2010, 04:54 PM
Hi, I made new video to keep informed on my progres with Enigma 2 on AZBox HD platforma.

SD channels OK

EPG OK

DiSEqC 1.2 (1.0 and 1.1 also ok)

Now trying to get a picture on HD channels, Teletext, coded channels and after that come the multimedia part of AZBox HD.

i asked for some privacy, and it seems that some members could not follow what i asked and they tryed to contact me, those are hfmls and raskino .

please, i want to tell all you that i am not in any relation with this people, even i am not comunicating with hfmls and raskino .

i want to say thanks for all other users which was patient and did not send me messages like those two members.

Video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5ntgAjOopg

С наилучшими пожеланиями !

freshmaker
18-04-2010, 05:18 PM
nicee workkkkkkkkkkkkkk

a7v8x
18-04-2010, 05:21 PM
Looking good :)

Smudger
18-04-2010, 06:03 PM
the new glibc sdk is almost done i planned to release it on sunday.Also im not sure capasity of azbox's dfb for E2 because it connected mrau.

Any progress on this?

aspava
18-04-2010, 06:10 PM
i asked for some privacy, and it seems that some members could not follow what i asked and they tryed to contact me, those are hfmls and raskino .

please, i want to tell all you that i am not in any relation with this people, even i am not comunicating with hfmls and raskino .

i want to say thanks for all other users which was patient and did not send me messages like those two members.

!
:cool:

DeformE
18-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Any progress on this?
SDK is ok it is under test now

DeformE
18-04-2010, 06:43 PM
i have start to hate fake video trend if you manage to make send the file and we can try it i dont believe e2 for AZbox any more till i see with my eyes

sattommy
18-04-2010, 06:43 PM

This SDK is it made to work with the current azbox kernel? Or do you also need to load a new kernel?

buyukbang
18-04-2010, 07:48 PM
I've strong suspicions, too.

i have start to hate fake video trend if you manage to make send the file and we can try it i dont believe e2 for AZbox any more till i see with my eyes

voki081
18-04-2010, 07:52 PM
hi, i made new video to keep informed on my progres with enigma 2 on azbox hd platforma.

Sd channels ok

epg ok

diseqc 1.2 (1.0 and 1.1 also ok)

now trying to get a picture on hd channels, teletext, coded channels and after that come the multimedia part of azbox hd.

I asked for some privacy, and it seems that some members could not follow what i asked and they tryed to contact me, those are hfmls and raskino .

Please, i want to tell all you that i am not in any relation with this people, even i am not comunicating with hfmls and raskino .

I want to say thanks for all other users which was patient and did not send me messages like those two members.

Video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5ntgajoopg

маэстро браво

hfmls
18-04-2010, 08:06 PM
i never said u had anything to do with me alphateam :S i just sent u a pm,because i was curious ..nothing more. this is a free forum, sorry to send u PM, never knew u would be that insulted,i don't remember what i wrote, but it was nothing special from what i remember ... but u can disable the option to receive PM's .
sorry again.

one question. will this be private or opensource?

DeformE
18-04-2010, 08:10 PM
This SDK is it made to work with the current azbox kernel? Or do you also need to load a new kernel?
yes curent kenrel and sdk has static libraries that way exetucable files dont need glibc libraries but fingerprint of files are bigger than dinamic linked files...

sattommy
18-04-2010, 08:15 PM
yes curent kenrel and sdk has static libraries that way exetucable files dont need glibc libraries but fingerprint of files are bigger than dinamic linked files...

Nice :)

Thats a pretty good way of doing it i believe :).

now just hope the enigma2 video is real (as i believe it is), and then we will be sorted.

Anyone knows how the progress on directfb is going? As someone in this thread said hdmi was fixed.

rfdomingos
18-04-2010, 08:30 PM
Hi, I made new video to keep informed on my progres with Enigma 2 on AZBox HD platforma.

SD channels OK

EPG OK

Now trying to get a picture on HD channels, Teletext, coded channels and after that come the multimedia part of AZBox HD.

Video :

Hi, seems like a great work, if it's really happening.

Can you make a video where you can see both the TV and azbox lcd display at the same time, and when you change channels the azbox lcd display show the current channel ?

Seeing that the lcd is already working and you even activated the "network icon", it shouldn't be hard, and would be a good "proof".

I ask this because the display doesn't change after "Welcome"

Best Regards

cacul
18-04-2010, 08:33 PM
In the film you will see that this is a old version this is SAMPLE Azbox! :cool:
Look at the movie time 5:05min. inscriptions on the flip of the readers ( hdmi, dolby, dvb ) etc.

Here are old pictures to compare.
See the picture named - front azbox hd elite card reader

hxxp://s554.photobucket.com/albums/jj438/sapro-azhd/?albumview=slideshow#/gridSuch samples only getting betatesters.:biggrinjester:

hfmls
18-04-2010, 08:34 PM
text "welcome" always shows in display when zapping...if channel name could be shown in display, yes, could be a nice proof, that it's real. also would be cool if we could see you zapping and pressing keys in azbox remote.

hfmls
18-04-2010, 08:35 PM
In the film you will see that this is a old version this is SAMPLE Azbox! :cool:
Look at the movie time 5:05min. inscriptions on the flip of the readers ( hdmi, dolby, dvb ) etc.

hxxp://s554.photobucket.com/albums/jj438/sapro-azhd/?albumview=slideshow#/grid

Such samples only getting betatesters.:biggrinjester:

i noticed that too. seems this boxes were only to betatesters..like over an year ago.

snakie
18-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Well ..he can simply insert his Drecrypt module in the box, go in a channel that gets clear with that module + card and same time show the menu with CI reading the cam info ;)

sattommy
18-04-2010, 08:52 PM
It's a lame argument to say it might be fake. Clearly he didn;t rewrite the lcd driver yet. Using azbox current lcd driver automaticly enable network icon, and you can use the vfd display command to display progress of booting + loading of drivers, and saying welcome.

When he didn't write a lcd driver yet it cannot be used with enigma to show channels.

LCD driver is of low importance ;-)

Though it would be real nice to see a public beta :). Even if it is booting from nfs, but alphateam has the full rights to keep it private untill he thinks it is time to release.

We can only thank him that he is making a video once in a while to keep us up to date.

zulika
18-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Will E2 for Azbox when it is ready to be opensource or ?

raskino
18-04-2010, 09:22 PM

SD channels OK

EPG OK

Video :

ok friend.

I just wanted to make a team friend.

:victory-045:

PsiDOC
18-04-2010, 09:57 PM

See the picture named - front azbox hd elite card reader

hxxp://s554.photobucket.com/albums/jj438/sapro-azhd/?albumview=slideshow#/gridSuch samples only getting betatesters.:biggrinjester:

And your point is? I am sure that these "beta" boxes have found their way into different hands. Some will have been sold on by now.
Conspiracy theorist?
PSi

tx0
18-04-2010, 10:45 PM
the new glibc sdk is almost done i planned to release it on sunday.

Next Sunday mate?

tx0
18-04-2010, 10:50 PM

злоебучий спамер. :nopity:

freshmaker
18-04-2010, 10:58 PM
злоебучий спамер. :nopity:

google translate: strict spammer

rfdomingos
18-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Clearly he didn;t rewrite the lcd driver yet.

Shouldn't be hard, for someone who's already gone this far, and it will have to be done, so why not now?

Better yet, set up a git or svn or whatever and I'll even help writing it

Using azbox current lcd driver automaticly enable network icon,

Mine (Elite) doesn't.

and you can use the vfd display command to display progress of booting + loading of drivers, and saying welcome.

That's my point. It can easily be used to fake a video. making a script that uses the VFD command to simulate the enigma booting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-d8tszACgI

Anyway, if it's real, why not share the code with the community? That would drive the development quicker.

Unless he's looking for Opensat's €€€€, and will never get released, or he's not going open source.

PS : In the first video, seconds 3 to 4, when he's going for the switch, the box is already on (network icon enabled) ?

hfmls
19-04-2010, 12:48 AM
my money goes in the €...

leao6
19-04-2010, 01:01 AM
Shouldn't be hard, for someone who's already gone this far, and it will have to be done, so why not now?

Better yet, set up a git or svn or whatever and I'll even help writing it

Mine (Elite) doesn't.

That's my point. It can easily be used to fake a video. making a script that uses the VFD command to simulate the enigma booting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-d8tszACgI

Anyway, if it's real, why not share the code with the community? That would drive the development quicker.

Unless he's looking for Opensat's €€€€, and will never get released, or he's not going open source.

PS : In the first video, seconds 3 to 4, when he's going for the switch, the box is already on (network icon enabled) ?

he does not want the € € € opensat. opensat already you should be giving them € € €. I think that
nowadays any barefoot has a camera on a phone to be able to give a panoramic view. here it seems not very interested in filming the TV and box at the same time. why?

thica
19-04-2010, 07:52 AM
So to place everything The compilation of directfb for azbox lets us use directfb plugins from the popcornhour. Accessing the hdmi hardware also enables us to use sigma sample applications included with mrua (like video player, asf streamer) to the full extent. The sigma directfb package also includes sample code for another mediaplayer which could support perfect dvd menu and possibly BD-menu. BD menu however needs a lot of ram, and I am not sure wether this will be supported on the AZ.

Hello all,

I developed a full featured media library for the popcorn hour, those who are interested may have a look on:

networkedmediatank.com -> 100 Series - Other Jukeboxes -> UMCMusic Extension 2.0.320 released - fully reloaded

This is a DirectFB based application and it should be possible to port this to SAT Receiver FW.

I understood, that some of you made progress to get DirectFB running on your AZBOX, so maybe one the biggest challange has been solved.

As I am very interested to port my application to my SAT Receiver, I would like to ask some qustions befor I start.

1) Is it possible to start such native application direct from enigma2?
2) Is there a capable media player available, which plays the common mediafiles: avis, mks, DVD ISO Images, MP3, wavs, etc?
3) Is there a API do***entation available, how to integrate Apps/Plugins into Enigma2

Even if I do not have a AZBOX (I own an octagon 1018HD), I am sure, its easy to cross compile to further enigma2 based satboxes as soon as the enigma 2 port has been completed.

Is anybody interested and might help to get it started?

PsiDOC
19-04-2010, 07:54 AM
Fair play some of you lot are a cynical bunch of ungrateful (insert appropriate adjective here).
If I was developing this - which I am not - I'd abandon the project because of all the negativity that's being generated about it by the so called "experts" and think sod it why should I bother as all I get called is a spammer and a liar.
If you have ever wondered why the nothng gets developed for the AZBox all you have to do is look at the last 2 pages!
Cheers Guys... Why not take up stamp collecting and take the negaitvity with you!

Psi

cacul
19-04-2010, 08:50 AM
And your point is? ...
PSi

I think that the head of DVB-S2 version of the sample may significantly differ from those who are out and a few other elements, my theory. ;)

kanber_kav
19-04-2010, 08:56 AM
--------------------------

BE-COOL
19-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Nice fake video, thanks.

lyte0ne
19-04-2010, 10:49 AM
Nice fake video, thanks.

maybe you are fake....lol if you really look at the video you'll see he is using a official azbox sent to OFFICIAL betatesters......the logo's on the card/cam door proof's it...... it's easy to say it's fake without knowing what you are talking about.....

it's because of ppl like you why we get so few info's about development of e2 on azbox couse ppl fear to be pointed as liars.....

pegaman
19-04-2010, 10:52 AM
first some ppl asked for proof ( video, photo etc)
proof came but now they say is fake...
i am afraid that even when it will be released they will still say is fake not working etc.
This is called pessimism....

DeformE
19-04-2010, 10:56 AM
Next Sunday mate?

No it is ready to public i m adding new static lib i thing e2 seems just a dream that way my way to chage browser and adding flash with dfb.

lyte0ne
19-04-2010, 10:58 AM
i am afraid that even when it will be released they will still say is fake not working etc.

and it's awsome that allways it comes from ppl who never did anything for AzBox (except copying info's from other forums).

I'm not into e2 development but at least i try to make something for azbox users like porting Glibc to azbox linux (i'm not developing just alfatesting) .... i don't know anything about programming but i'we agreed to put my box available for developers........

DeformE
19-04-2010, 11:01 AM
maybe true but i cant believe anymore till i see with my eyes

BE-COOL
19-04-2010, 11:12 AM
maybe you are fake....lol if you really look at the video you'll see he is using a official azbox sent to OFFICIAL betatesters......the logo's on the card/cam door proof's it...... it's easy to say it's fake without knowing what you are talking about.....

it's because of ppl like you why we get so few info's about development of e2 on azbox couse ppl fear to be pointed as liars.....

VFD messages were made by telnet, and the image you see on tv is DM800 E2, with modified skin to give false informations about the tuner.

The box belongs to a beta tester, so does it proves anything? Just proves it is someone related to opensat. Opensat is full of lies, did you ever heard of "blue surprise" (nagra 3 emu for azbox sd receivers) they once promised in their oficial web site years ago? Go google it! azbox "blue surprise"

Remember that a full stable firmware version was promissed to be released in June of last year? Almost a year now, and the firmware still sucks.

If opensat wants me to believe them again, they must do a much better job, and stop spreading rumors.

Feel free to believe it.

Go buy an azbox now! Hurry up! :woot-035:

typer
19-04-2010, 11:14 AM
Nobody is calling nobody a liar.
Just showing that it is easy to produce a fake video making AZbox display whatever you want...

Cheers!

rfdomingos
19-04-2010, 11:21 AM
No one's calling him a liar, just saying that the video can be fake (already happened some time ago).

After so many promises, even those who want to believe, like I do, start to look at hints of possibly fake videos / info, and how it could have been made.

Actually, I'm more than happy to beta test any e2, directfb, glibc, android, windows ce on my azbox. Just PM me :P

And if I had a dev box with EJTAG, even better :)

buyukbang
19-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Sorry, but I agree with him. I wish alpha team could give us E2 but most probably another fake theater again. We'll have nothing at the end.

Is there any other example in software world that developers works hidden, ( just give youtube videos) , and then at the and they release a public software? Thousands of dev teams cr.ck and publish lots of w.rez everyday. They made this work especially as an hobby and to spread their name along the people. All this scenario about E2 is ridiculous to me.

This is just my 2 cents after all recurring experiences in this thread. You may agree or disagree.

VFD messages were made by telnet, and the image you see on tv is DM800 E2, with modified skin to give false informations about the tuner.

The box belongs to a beta tester, so does it proves anything? Just proves it is someone related to opensat. Opensat is full of lies, did you ever heard of "blue surprise" (nagra 3 emu for azbox sd receivers) they once promised in their oficial web site years ago? Go google it! azbox "blue surprise"

Remember that a full stable firmware version was promised to be released in June of last year? Almost a year now, and the firmware still sucks.

If opensat wants me to believe them again, they must do a much better job, and stop spreading rumors.

Feel free to believe it.

typer
19-04-2010, 11:29 AM
If I still had my AZbox, I would be more worried about Opensat sorting the EPG problem so that KDG can launch a proper firmware with mediaplayer enhancements and EPG plugin working, than hoping for some E2 firmware...
Thats my 2 cent...

Cheers!

DeformE
19-04-2010, 11:33 AM
in video he was using both of his hand while he was recording video most probably channel was changed :D new trend take video somewhere open AZbox like enigma hehehe i cant understand fake videos.simply ego satisfilection.now im more sure it is fake dont wait e2 from Alpha team so much.because they have third hand hehehe.

halabessa
19-04-2010, 11:55 AM
@ alphateam:

Would you please upload another video with same contents as the last one But with proof & showing that you are realy using azbox remote control while zaping channels..... that way all "non believers" will be convinced that it is not a dm800 fake video.... then finaly will leave you time & privacy to complete your work.

:respect-044:

Remember that a full stable firmware version was promissed to be released in June of last year? Almost a year now, and the firmware still sucks.

Feel free to believe it.

BE-COOL
19-04-2010, 12:11 PM
Even that is no proof, he can have somebody next to him, changing channels with dm800 remote or by web interface.

Real coders don't need to proof anything, and waste time with youtube videos, they just release the software. Youtube videos are only for exibicionists and scammers.

The only proof we all need, is the file so we can install it in ours receivers.

If mower say it is real, then I'll believe.

halabessa
19-04-2010, 12:27 PM
Even that is no proof, he can have somebody next to him, changing channels with dm800 remote or by web interface.

Real coders don't need to proof anything, and waste time with youtube videos, they just release the software. Youtube videos are only for exibicionists and scammers.

Come on Guys, we all know that real coders won't give the file that easy.... unless completing their work..... They will avoid to be critisized & flamed like Opensat with all buggy firmwares they released.
Meanwhile it's not that easy even to give a fake video with another one changing channels or so.... anyone will notice by remote response time if it is fake or true.
So please let's adobt another rule: everybody is honest until prooving the oposit..... not the reverse version.
:respect-037:

The_Ripper
19-04-2010, 12:52 PM
@BE-COOL
Hhehe, why me to tell it's real or not :smash:

lyte0ne
19-04-2010, 01:11 PM

are you really ready to put your azbox in the front line ? a buggy release could easily destroy your box beiond any solution (like frying your CPU or lan chip....) and then what?? flame alfateam on all forums couse it's their fault....like i said i know whats it like to be in a alfa testing group and i'we joined glibc just because it's much more safer to do with own box (like i said i'm no developer) then trying to port E2.

alfateam can destroy the box they have.....in a few hours they will get a new one....thats how a suported (who cares who supports them....opensat or someone else) developing team works. the team puts the skill, supporter the hardware and like allmost always there is also some money going arround there......

lyte0ne
19-04-2010, 01:20 PM
in video he was using both of his hand while he was recording video most probably channel was changed :D new trend take video somewhere open AZbox like enigma hehehe i cant understand fake videos.simply ego satisfilection.now im more sure it is fake dont wait e2 from Alpha team so much.because they have third hand hehehe.

it's a one hand camera ..... lol look.....please ppl look at the video carefully before posting nonsense.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1053/immagine3z.png (http://img210.imageshack.us/i/immagine3z.png/)

and BTW.....DM800 hd EPG works and as you can see from the video only a very few channels have epg info (azbox style :) )

digihoe
19-04-2010, 01:34 PM
@The_Ripper

Have you had any progress with the other kernel or is that route all over?
I mean, have you found any Sigma modules compiled with LIBC?

Best regards!

hfmls
19-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Fair play some of you lot are a cynical bunch of ungrateful (insert appropriate adjective here).
If I was developing this - which I am not - I'd abandon the project because of all the negativity that's being generated about it by the so called "experts" and think sod it why should I bother as all I get called is a spammer and a liar.
If you have ever wondered why the nothng gets developed for the AZBox all you have to do is look at the last 2 pages!
Cheers Guys... Why not take up stamp collecting and take the negaitvity with you!

Psi

no you wouldn't.
you would prove us wrong.

The_Ripper
19-04-2010, 02:06 PM
@digihoe
No I dont work on anything, so no any progress from this post https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=714746&postcount=1205 .
I didnt find anywhere Sigma MRUA library files for LIBC, only support from Sigma can tell if it's possible or not.

BE-COOL
19-04-2010, 02:07 PM
@BE-COOL
Hhehe, why me to tell it's real or not :smash:

Because you have a good reputation, and I trust your words.

halabessa
19-04-2010, 02:20 PM
no you wouldn't.
you would prove us wrong.

Sory to disagrea with you hfmls this time, since you have been all the time positive with all efforts done on e2 project..... until alphateam mentioned that you tried to contact him.
What made you change your attitude? why don't you suggest the opposit: to prove that alphateam is wrong i/o proving that you are wrong?

please keep objective.

BE-COOL
19-04-2010, 02:21 PM
are you really ready to put your azbox in the front line ? a buggy release could easily destroy your box beiond any solution (like frying your CPU or lan chip....) and then what?? flame alfateam on all forums couse it's their fault....like i said i know whats it like to be in a alfa testing group and i'we joined glibc just because it's much more safer to do with own box (like i said i'm no developer) then trying to port E2.

alfateam can destroy the box they have.....in a few hours they will get a new one....thats how a suported (who cares who supports them....opensat or someone else) developing team works. the team puts the skill, supporter the hardware and like allmost always there is also some money going arround there......

Time will tell. I hope I'm wrong and we do get E2 on azbox, or even better, stable original firmware without openxcas, with dvbapi 3.

While I'm waiting, I bought an DM800 "clone" for less than 200€, and I'm happy with it, great for watching tv, at least that's what an satellite receiver is supposed to do.
I'm curious about itgate hd/tm800 new linux receiver. ATM the azbox hd is good for watching avi, for tv, it simply sucks.

hfmls
19-04-2010, 02:28 PM
i just don't like alphateam attitude .. arrogant.
since i've done nothing wrong or anything to insult him.

he made his announcement saying he had nothing to do with me, that's true, but i don't know what that has to do with the subject.

so...or he wants € ....or it's fake, simple has that.
otherwise he would have released source-code already.
MY OPINION.

paul01609
19-04-2010, 02:50 PM
if it comes it comes if it dont well we have waited this long for not much so another year or 2 wont matter

sattommy
19-04-2010, 03:10 PM
i just don't like alphateam attitude .. arrogant.
since i've done nothing wrong or anything to insult him.

he made his announcement saying he had nothing to do with me, that's true, but i don't know what that has to do with the subject.

so...or he wants € ....or it's fake, simple has that.
otherwise he would have released source-code already.
MY OPINION.

Come on man, there are a very few coders who release they code before they have reached "their own" finish line.

Like he said, SD is working, still need some work done for HD.

So coders not releasing source code only make fakes? He could release binaries, and let us test some stuff, but obviously he still faces bugs he wants to solve. Because releasing would only give a **** load of comments on these major bugs (like HD not working, no cccam, etc.)

Talking about open-source, maybe you can convince mower to open his dvbapi_module code to some developpers so they can enhance cccam 2.1.3 in the meantime for openxcas.

luky
19-04-2010, 03:19 PM
@digihoe
No I dont work on anything, so no any progress from this post https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=714746&postcount=1205 .
I didnt find anywhere Sigma MRUA library files for LIBC, only support from Sigma can tell if it's possible or not.

I guess you are talking about librua and libllad :(
It's a pain in the ass

hfmls
19-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Come on man, there are a very few coders who release they code before they have reached "their own" finish line.

Like he said, SD is working, still need some work done for HD.

So coders not releasing source code only make fakes? He could release binaries, and let us test some stuff, but obviously he still faces bugs he wants to solve. Because releasing would only give a **** load of comments on these major bugs (like HD not working, no cccam, etc.)

Talking about open-source, maybe you can convince mower to open his dvbapi_module code to some developpers so they can enhance cccam 2.1.3 in the meantime for openxcas.

already asked mower for that 10x times :)
and mbox too...

mbox is kinda big deal ok, but dvbapi_module could be released :(

alphateam made 2 videos,now if he want us to take him seriously he has to make something more trustful.
i just think it's too good to be truth.
only one guy...doing enigma2 for azbox and so much improvement in such few time? i don't think so mate. :|
besides, anyone here knows him?

don't get me wrong i would LOVE for this to be true.
but i'm really fifty fifty.

jolopez
19-04-2010, 04:03 PM
she/he has said that he is not part of the team .... perhaps she/he only knows those things because he reads some thing private in another sites

Likvid
19-04-2010, 04:28 PM
I would not surprised if this Alphateam is just playing with you all, time will tell.

If it wasn't fake he would have released the image to you all but he hasn't and comes up with all funny comments about how rude htmlfs is to contact him by PM.

Something is fishy here and i've seen this before, it's very easy to fake a video like this as you just connect the front VFD display from the Azbox to another box like Dreambox which runs Enigma2 or even Ipbox.

single
19-04-2010, 05:46 PM
€€€ way €€€ ??? can be doll's «hihihh»

Can I ask you all(DEV), did you work for free???

:302:

Then, I have some job's for you, send pm (ironic)....

Anyway, once again did anyone add to git, svn, cvs, the progress you made(DEV)??

Did anyone have been adding, changing builroot for sigma(DEV)?

:302:

Did you think Opensat will pay you for your mods?? That's way you don't publish anything, correct???

True or False (Name of the Game)...

Just you all are talking here blabla, don't you(DEV)??

Let be honest, and don't put any post here If you don't belive on the russian mafia, hihihih, and if you are pay, for me is the same, honest...

Sorry ... :respect-062:

User's:
Another question, did you wanna Enigma 2?
Or you wanna CCcam working on this box?

I think if you have Enigma 2 working on Sigma Box, you will not have Cccam (native) working on IT, and this is the true.

Anyway, if you wanna Enigma 2 AND Cccam working on Sigma you must ask to Opensat to add DF inside of oficial FW, without that is impossible to have it.

And Yes I'am sure about it!!!!

Playing with gfx drives will not give you acess to CCcam, and you don't have the nice keys they have!!!

My doll.. hihih

NO df No play. And DF is not only a kernel patch of it, drives must now there is a df inside, major I must say...

:nopity:

single
19-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Hello all,

I developed a full featured media library for the popcorn hour, those who are interested may have a look on:

networkedmediatank.com -> 100 Series - Other Jukeboxes -> UMCMusic Extension 2.0.320 released - fully reloaded

This is a DirectFB based application and it should be possible to port this to SAT Receiver FW.

I understood, that some of you made progress to get DirectFB running on your AZBOX, so maybe one the biggest challange has been solved.

As I am very interested to port my application to my SAT Receiver, I would like to ask some qustions befor I start.

1) Is it possible to start such native application direct from enigma2?
2) Is there a capable media player available, which plays the common mediafiles: avis, mks, DVD ISO Images, MP3, wavs, etc?
3) Is there a API do***entation available, how to integrate Apps/Plugins into Enigma2

Even if I do not have a AZBOX (I own an octagon 1018HD), I am sure, its easy to cross compile to further enigma2 based satboxes as soon as the enigma 2 port has been completed.

Is anybody interested and might help to get it started?

Hi, your soft is open source? If so where can be found?

:king-042:

single
19-04-2010, 05:52 PM

Are you using builroot or crosscompiler (NG)

:respect-050:

satcamd
19-04-2010, 06:28 PM
User's:
Another question, did you wanna Enigma 2?
Or you wanna CCcam working on this box?

I think if you have Enigma 2 working on Sigma Box, you will not have Cccam (native) working on IT, and this is the true.

Anyway, if you wanna Enigma 2 AND Cccam working on Sigma you must ask to Opensat to add DF inside of oficial FW, without that is impossible to have it.

And Yes I'am sure about it!!!!

Playing with gfx drives will not give you acess to CCcam, and you don't have the nice keys they have!!!

:nopity:

I don't think it's true... :(
gfx drivers and CCcam is not in connection!

regards,

single
19-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Aha I froget to ask alphteam, can you please upload a strace log?

(I'am shure you are using it...)

:respect-050:

@satcamd

gfx drives are on dvb stuff on api from Celrun/Opensat :respect-063:

Take a look here: https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=131069

How is done.

thica
19-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Hi, your soft is open source? If so where can be found?

:king-042:

its open source, but I didnt publish the sources by now. Send me a pm...

Carp95
19-04-2010, 08:02 PM
[QUOTEhfmls;717605]=i just don't like alphateam attitude .. arrogant.[/QOUTE]

Why?because he didn't add to to his msn? Get used to it since you disrespect privecy

hfmls
19-04-2010, 08:07 PM
? don't talk about what u don't know Carp95, i didn't ask him is msn.
and it has nothing to do with you.

irishchris
19-04-2010, 08:21 PM
come on guys 1500 posts of drivel. enigma 2 doe snot exist yet maybe never will so why keep posting needlessly.all i see every day here is its coming oh it noe etc etc and arguments between yee. give it a rest and post back here when enigma 2 has launched or close thread pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

rocktheroad
19-04-2010, 10:01 PM
I think it is time to open another sub forum where only developers will have write access. I am sick of flaming, arguing, calling names... it is hard to ignore posts form 100 users in order to get few from 10 users which really knows something about topic... So it would be great if we "users" (actually every azbox user is beta tester) read what coders and developers are doing... If it is simpler, we can open just one thread which will be heavily moderated to strictly forbid off-topic/flaming.

Rest of us can freely use and abuse this topic... I just don't want that real "power users" start avoiding this forum in order to find better atmosphere where they can discuss and share their knowledge...

xanadu
19-04-2010, 10:10 PM
come on guys 1500 posts of drivel. enigma 2 doe snot exist yet maybe never will so why keep posting needlessly.all i see every day here is its coming oh it noe etc etc and arguments between yee. give it a rest and post back here when enigma 2 has launched or close thread pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Posts like this are not helping... :smash: :rolleyes:

Get back in your Duo section, or whatever other box you have bought this month. :D :D

Duo must be really bad if you have to come back here.. :D

PsiDOC
19-04-2010, 10:26 PM
^ ^ ^ What the 2 previous posts have said! ^ ^ ^

rtificial
20-04-2010, 08:04 AM
I have no reason to believe the movies posted by alphateam would be fake. Call me naive, call me what you want, but I still believe in the the good of people, and if someone posts a movie like this, I have all respect for this person or the team behind him for creating what we see.

At least it creates some activity in the azbox scene :)

[0_o]
20-04-2010, 11:53 AM

SD channels OK

EPG OK

Video :

Go ahead alphateam!
Dont listen all guys who are only saying sh*t!

Thanks for your work and your videos showing all development :respect-061:

buyukbang
20-04-2010, 12:21 PM
1- Power on your azbox
2- Open Youtube from the main menu
3- Find this video
4- Play it
5- Say "Yeees, E2 is finally on our azbox... Thanx so much alphateam..."

Just joking to express possible future... Pls don't take offense...

;717827']Go ahead alphateam!
Dont listen all guys who are only saying sh*t!

Thanks for your work and your videos showing all development :respect-061:

slegs
20-04-2010, 02:55 PM
I really hope this is true but I have my doubts.

The 5%,10%,15%...counter on the VFD at start up seems a bit too uniform like its programmed with Sleeps/Waits.

Like I say i hope this is true....just something doesnt sit right with the video.

Also, if it is that far along then there is no reason not to release now...

terrorman
20-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Ask lepero works for them, with all the "good friends" who is sure they know hahahaha.

wackaman
20-04-2010, 09:58 PM
What is this here??
A Joke and Fun Thread or a diskussions Thread about E2 for AZBOX?
As I have registered here, I thougt the last.
But the most replies here are like: "I dont believe, this cant be true, this is fake, E2 for AZB is impossible, and so many stupid posts.
Do you become something from Dream Multimedia for these posts??

Nothing is impossible.
I will say thank you for the programmers.

berrom
20-04-2010, 10:08 PM
???????? Uploaded: November 30, 1999 at 12:00 am

link: http://www.thepennystocksite.com/howtotradestocks/tag/enigma

PsiDOC
20-04-2010, 10:19 PM
:respect-040: Everything on that site is from 30th Nov 1999. It's a malfunction of the date / time in the database that sets it to a default.
Now please can we get this thread back on topic?

Psi

irishchris
20-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Posts like this are not helping... :smash: :rolleyes:

Get back in your Duo section, or whatever other box you have bought this month. :D :D

Duo must be really bad if you have to come back here.. :D

exactly the kind of wasted message and flaming members i was talking avout is destroying this wesite and of no benefit to this forum. i merely made a point that every time i look at satpimps main page for news this topic is constantly on it and like previous posts have said it should be left to developers to privde proof and knowledge of their work and not for wasted comments and flaming like yours and arguments etc. simply that was all i said

as for your point that everybody should simply stay in their own box forum is another stupid point. i owned for a long time an azbox but tired of promises like enigma 2 which i see is still not happening but i do hope for everyone who has one that it does. so as a previous owner of one i feel i have knowledge of it and have a right to comment.
but did you ever own a vu+ box answer= no yet there you are in the vu+ forum
Every individual seems to have their own idea as what is good picture quality.

Using my LG LCD TV, the HD picture quality on my Azbox HD is very poor compared to FortecStar Innovation HD, but SD on the Azbox is better than my DM7000.

A lot also depends on what TV you have and if you are using SCART or HDMI, and many people also are connected via AV amps which have upscaling of picture.

You can't really rely on what other people think of the picture quality.

sorry for been off point on this section but felt i had to respond and defend myself from flaming from xanadu who has a record of flaming against members who simply come to this site for help advice and news

xanadu
20-04-2010, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by xanadu https://www.satpimps.co.uk/images/styles/soness/buttons/viewpost.gif (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/ext.php?ref=showthread.php?p=7093 92#post709392)

Using my LG LCD TV, the HD picture quality on my Azbox HD is very poor compared to FortecStar Innovation HD, but SD on the Azbox is better than my DM7000.

As it happens it was my AV amp causing the poor picture....(All my HDMI are fed to the AV amp.)

I did a reset of the amp,and reprogrammed with latest HK Firmware and the Azbox HD picture is good again :D

britzolas
21-04-2010, 12:33 AM
as for your point that everybody should simply stay in their own box forum is another stupid point. i owned for a long time an azbox but tired of promises like enigma 2 which i see is still not happening but i do hope for everyone who has one that it does. so as a previous owner of one i feel i have knowledge of it and have a right to comment.

I, on the contrary, have the impression that you're done with the AZBox and the box is done with you...
If you have something essential that would help the az owners feel free to say it, otherwise please go back to the DM clone or any other section. :respect-062:

*Bold1: No, you're not
*Bold2: No, you're not (this way).

irishchris
21-04-2010, 01:20 AM
look xanadu and his mate britzolas i simply made a point that yes i am an ex azbox owner and everyone has right to express point . ie the meaning of a forum. and as you have done to hfmls and many others before now with flaming and vindictive comments i will not tolerate it and shall report it to hda5 and other mods of the site as if you read the rules about agression to other members. i am happy with my E2 vu+ independent box but i did not come on here for that or mention it i simply made a point as every member here has a right too. so if you can discontinue your petty stuff and pplease read the rules of the site and repect other members.
regards,
IC

xanadu
21-04-2010, 07:51 AM
with flaming and vindictive comments

IrishChris....you need to step back and listen to yourself..:eek:

The only one flaming here is you! :smash:

irishchris
21-04-2010, 09:12 AM
fine lets call it quits then but hope you have learned of everyones rights to comment openly and freely on this forum :respect-040:

regards
IC

digihoe
21-04-2010, 10:49 AM
--------------------------

irishchris
21-04-2010, 11:01 AM
best of luck guys in your quest fot a working hybrid enigma of some sorts. fingers crossed but wish yee well

kanber_kav
21-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Recommendations for Uclibc Enigma2

AZboxTuner <------>agent program<----->ProxyDVB<---->Enigma2
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''||
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''Sigma Mrua

http://vstb.sourceforge.net/

jolopez
21-04-2010, 03:32 PM
in my humild opinion
these = slow

kanber_kav
21-04-2010, 03:52 PM
in my humild opinion
these = slow

I think,

Yes But enigma2 runing.

and asm code write speed.

freshmaker
21-04-2010, 05:04 PM
I think,

Yes But enigma2 runing.

and asm code write speed.

kanber what do u think we will have engima 2 in our azbox ore not ?

hfmls
21-04-2010, 06:36 PM
in my humild opinion
these = slow

jolopez what do u mean? with kamber_kav way its gonna be slow while zapping?

luky
21-04-2010, 08:17 PM
each extra layer brings extra latency

chrissat
21-04-2010, 08:35 PM
each extra layer brings extra latency

and sadly more chances of bugs.

hfmls
21-04-2010, 08:48 PM
i see... kinda openxcas? slow zapping because has to "make 4 steps" till we get image?

jolopez
22-04-2010, 08:50 AM
for example

this is the bad of the openxcas the steps or jumps ......

if the zapping is bad only with the normal one imagine with the proxydvb .....

grizzlyt
22-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Recommendations for Uclibc Enigma2

AZboxTuner <------>agent program<----->ProxyDVB<---->Enigma2
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''Sigma Mrua

http://vstb.sourceforge.net/

Now this is really getting weird.

This has nothing to do with AZBox or E2.

With this solution you can run a Linux virtual machine with VDR on a PC with a DVB card.

It is really beyond me how grown up people are jumping on every stupid idea.

Instead of wasting his time on a lousy proprietary platform I would rather have that Mower continues the development of Mbox.

And I don't mean the nonsense 5er releases.

The SH4 platform has so much more potential then this crappy box.

golotos
22-04-2010, 02:24 PM
The last opensat firmware it`s great, it`s all tha i have tu say and this post it`s a waste of time.

hfmls
22-04-2010, 02:31 PM
i gotta agree with you..a little fix here and there.. and should be perfect.
mediacenter and EPG.

but.....that said, i would prefer something opensource, like everyone :|

freshmaker
22-04-2010, 04:31 PM
The last opensat firmware it`s great, it`s all tha i have tu say and this post it`s a waste of time.

and we need to work cccam not like fakeroot ore somthing like that :iagree:

killerno
22-04-2010, 04:54 PM
and we need to work cccam not like fakeroot ore somthing like that :iagree:

yes we need proper cccam somehow,for me that is the most important so far :respect-052:
is it possible somehow guys?
cheers

GOG
22-04-2010, 07:10 PM
i gotta agree with you..a little fix here and there.. and should be perfect.
mediacenter and EPG.

but.....that said, i would prefer something opensource, like everyone :|
No GoGo list (sales argument). No 100Mbit to SMB (sales argument). Crappy Blind Scan (sales argument). And these are only the broken sales arguments, I wont even start with the twin tuner.

But hey, only small fixes, right? Are you paid by OpenSat to be this positive?

hfmls
22-04-2010, 07:13 PM
yes they pay me 1000€ a month to say cool stuff about them.

digihoe
22-04-2010, 07:21 PM
yes they pay me 1000€ a month to say cool stuff about them.

How can I get on that gravy train? :respect-051:

leao6
22-04-2010, 07:42 PM
How can I get on that gravy train? :respect-051:

he still has more driver and credit card

hfmls
22-04-2010, 07:44 PM
dude...i was kidding..

trool
22-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Sigma patch for kernel 2.6.25.8
h**p://download.sagetv.com/pubcode/HD200kernel.patch
I found a patch for kernel 2.6.25.8 that supports SMP863x devices. :respect-062:
h**p://hy100wiki.algasystems.net/wiki/doku.php/xos?do=index
????????????????????????????''