PDA

View Full Version : Enigma 2 - AZBOX HD

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

hfmls
10-02-2010, 04:51 PM
Let's open again ENIGMA 1/2 for azbox hd. :)

willy72
10-02-2010, 05:39 PM
i don't understand what do you mean?

hfmls
10-02-2010, 05:44 PM
please don't delete my post, i think all users should know.
i won't give any more info but at least all users deserve to know
that we will have enigma 2 in azbox hd. really really soon.

btw: i never work for opensat. and i don't work for opensat, so please don't say (again)
that this a publicity for selling boxes etc etc
i'm a user just like u guys.

Robertus78
10-02-2010, 05:54 PM
I'm still a AZbox fan but I must admit that without open source or without Enigma2 this box failes in the "scene" and will stuck by a very good end user box.

If its true what HMFLS says this could save the future for AZbox :bravo-009:

sattommy
10-02-2010, 06:44 PM

btw: i never work for opensat. and i don't work for opensat, so please don't say (again)

These threads are useless. If it is not for promoting opensat why would you make a thread. Just don't say anything until enigma2 is released...

Or give either detailed info or proof -> video or something

mushroom
10-02-2010, 06:47 PM
yes i am sure that enigma2 will help azbox if it will work as expected.hmfls can u give us more info or sources about it?

hfmls
10-02-2010, 06:48 PM
if they are useless please don't post. don't get me wrong, but if any other user had any info on this i would like him to post too. even if he couldn't say anything else.

one thing is for sure. there is already enigma 2 running in azbox hd.
check your sources and u will confirm it.

i can't post any more info because every source i have asks me not to write anything else about it. so i won't.
sorry. but it's coming.

cescof
10-02-2010, 06:49 PM
yes please give us more info about it also because in official forum fatgiant answer you in negative way about this kind of project....
Regards

massimo1167
10-02-2010, 06:54 PM
These threads are useless. If it is not for promoting opensat why would you make a thread. Just don't say anything until enigma2 is released...

Or give either detailed info or proof -> video or something
There are so many useless thread in this and others forum...
Maybe He want just share his news, so please don't crucify Hfmls there aren't valid reasons ...:respect-023::respect-055:

nakata
10-02-2010, 06:54 PM

lets hope it will be done very soon

pegaman
10-02-2010, 07:02 PM
if so then why is secret? i suppose coz is not "legal"
i would like to be a believer but is hard to do so without any evidence...

mushroom
10-02-2010, 07:03 PM
i dont think is a matter of legal or not.enigna2 is open source i quess

PieFacE
10-02-2010, 07:14 PM
I don't see any reasoning for saying it's going to be released like you have some inside info, but then not proving it... well, no logical reason anyway. It's not as if you're worried of breaking the news first, cos... you've already done it in your name.

So, i think you're either being fed false information, or making it up lol

Although, i would love you to be right. Can't see it happening to be honest, and i'd love to eat my own words too!

hfmls
10-02-2010, 07:39 PM
i did gave some news before that i shouldn't have done.
but this time i was asked by a guy who trusted me and he didn't have to tell me cra* :)

please checkout your safe sources too, they will have probably some info to tell you too about this.
i know there are skeptic users of course, only after testing it or watching videos they will believe.

they will come.

Carp95
10-02-2010, 07:52 PM
Did you check these "sources" yourself?

Thread can be closed

chrisuk76
10-02-2010, 07:56 PM
I seriously hope you are right, it will transform the box, all the peeps who sold it will be wishing they hadn't!

hfmls
10-02-2010, 08:00 PM

Thread can be closed

yes i checked all my sources.
big team names too. resellers. you name it.
that's why (if u want to confirm) i asked opensat admin if it was true or not.
he said it wasn't.
after that i believed him (opensat admin), but i got two big YES from big names. (after resellers and such)
so probably they shouldn't/couldn't talk about it in official forum, i dunno.
I don't care.

thread can be closed? why is that? do u have any more interesting thing to say?
u come here, read this posts, and think, ey i don't know this, so it isn't true? ....

medmed
10-02-2010, 08:18 PM
i have 1 year to run with AZboxHD , many bla bla many speak many ..
enigma2 into azbox is one project started in october 2009 but many
bug and many problem , it is possible to run in AZ but the stabilities after 2 or 3 year.
in this year many HD box are started (VU+ DUO,ITGATE HD,and other ..)
no chance for AZ to stop this tsunami of BOX , the latest chance
are in the 2009 , and now it is older box .
@hfmls
you are goob member , and your information is ok but it is old .
OpenSAT not give any information to DEV .

tapper
10-02-2010, 08:21 PM
I think this will be good for us and opensat if it happens,

please hmfsl continue to make these posts, they do no harm even if it doesn't come to fruition, it creates an interesting discussion.

feedme
10-02-2010, 09:08 PM
I think this will be good for us and opensat if it happens,

please hmfsl continue to make these posts, they do no harm even if it doesn't come to fruition, it creates an interesting discussion.

Discussion is the way to go, lets start.

I would like to have multiboot option.: AZfirm/Enigma
cup-006:

Remember, this is hobby and entertainment

leao6
10-02-2010, 09:25 PM

at 3:51 gives the news here. then at 19:38 you said it in a forum
Portuguese

PLEASE THIS INFO not leave THIS FORUM TUGA SFF.
Otherwise I close the tap.

I honestly do not understand

zeini
10-02-2010, 09:26 PM
I think its very positiv if E2 is running at AZBoxHD.

But this is useless, if standard features are not fixed.
I am thinking here e.g.

the slow network speed
the crash of the box with "a problem occurred on your system...."
loud fan at Premium+
No multitasking during a record e.g. to see youtube, or listen music, or see a movie
Only one record, even at the Premium+
and so on

hfmls
10-02-2010, 09:32 PM
at 3:51 gives the news here. then at 19:38 you said it in a forum
Portuguese

PLEASE THIS INFO not leave THIS FORUM TUGA SFF.
Otherwise I close the tap.

I honestly do not understand

read thread in dragteam.

hfmls
10-02-2010, 09:32 PM
I think its very positiv if E2 is running at AZBoxHD.

But this is useless, if standard features are not fixed.
I am thinking here e.g.

the slow network speed
the crash of the box with "a problem occurred on your system...."
loud fan at Premium+
No multitasking during a record e.g. to see youtube, or listen music, or see a movie
Only one record, even at the Premium+
and so on

we don't even know if it's gonna be a "use every day" thing. (stability) :)

selobaba
10-02-2010, 09:52 PM

I gave that info to you a month ago, your a bit behind my friend....

selo :sifone:

hfmls
10-02-2010, 09:56 PM
i remember someone writing about hugo telling enigma2 in march! was it you?
if so, confirmed and well confirmed :)

britzolas
10-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Turns out to be a real enigma if AZBox will ever run Enigma... :302:

hfmls
10-02-2010, 10:06 PM
lol.

it runs. that's for sure.
the question is. will it be a "use everyday" thing? stable?

hope so. :S

zeini
10-02-2010, 11:15 PM
In my opinion the biggest bug at the box is the API. And with this API you are not able to implement E2 without troubles. API is also the problem why Openxcas is not running smoothly.

pipino
10-02-2010, 11:33 PM
check this guys ..you will see who is behide Azbox --> _http://issuu.com/tele-satellite-english/docs/1001/73

i well remember when they had the SD box in spain they have started a false compain about digital+ bleu card been hacked by them and their box was the only one coming out with it ,,i remember suddenly the box was sold out in all spain...so i do beleive from time to time they come out with **** like this to desparatly boost the sells ,by the way they do fook all about the box they just purchased the exclusivity from the Koreans opensat witch they do all the work ,in portugal you can see them well sat in their warm sits in the office...cheers

grizzlyt
10-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Closed source shouldn't be supported, AZBox will go the way of the samurai.

If the drivers are crap and closed source , the Enigma is crap too.

CU
11-02-2010, 12:02 AM
dear hfmls,
in the past then you biased news unconfirmed.

remember sbox?
you said came a certain Sunday in October but is still not expecting output.
then you got off balance on other things now and then with this news unfounded.

science is based on some news and really found, you can not basaresu "chatter" from bar

DJBlu
11-02-2010, 01:00 AM
:toetap05:

hmfls.

You must be working on a commision basis. I can't beleive the amount of time and effort you have given to this company.

Azbox HD has missed the boat. The ship has sailed.

I wouldn't waste my breath no more.

adrray1974
11-02-2010, 02:40 AM
I have just heard , enigma availabvle in couple of days. Machine code only available to OpenSat and Nabilo... dont know if anyone else as heard this??

Adi

BE-COOL
11-02-2010, 02:46 AM
The future of azbox it's an real enigma eheh.

Personally I'm tired of all this bullsh*t.

crabber
11-02-2010, 05:55 AM
E2 has been running on Kathrein UFS910 for a very long time now with several teams supporting it. Using E2 on this receiver you could almost be forgiven for thinking it were a dreambox.
However apart from stability issues there is one major difference. The HD picture quality is not as good as with the original firmware, (which does bugger all, cant even drive a dish properly) so despite many peoples best efforts it just isnt good enough.
I wonder if the Azbox will be?

nakata
11-02-2010, 06:32 AM
E2 has been running on Kathrein UFS910 for a very long time now with several teams supporting it. Using E2 on this receiver you could almost be forgiven for thinking it were a dreambox.
However apart from stability issues there is one major difference. The HD picture quality is not as good as with the original firmware, (which does bugger all, cant even drive a dish properly) so despite many peoples best efforts it just isnt good enough.

fully agree i am enigma fan too but an enigma2 image is useless if it is not stable i think so that is better they stay on original image and try to correct all the existing bugs

elgeneral
11-02-2010, 07:18 AM

Enigma1 also HD

the proyect is true

mushroom
11-02-2010, 07:57 AM
is nabilo team behind the project?

hfmls
11-02-2010, 09:36 AM
dear hfmls,
in the past then you biased news unconfirmed.

remember sbox?
you said came a certain Sunday in October but is still not expecting output.
then you got off balance on other things now and then with this news unfounded.

science is based on some news and really found, you can not basaresu "chatter" from bar

i told what i was told. i allways say this!

i don't work for any satelite company or emu team.
i just tell what i know/hear

u should go complain to EDK, he is the coder.
he also said SBOX new bin for azbox hd in next few days.
where is it? almost 2 months passed i dunno.
and i don't care. oscam kicks ass.

hfmls
11-02-2010, 09:38 AM

kathrein enigma 2 image quality sucks because they had to do audio/video drivers from scratch.

with azbox hd / opensat, that won't happen, since it's opensat applying real drivers and patches.

hfmls
11-02-2010, 09:39 AM
is nabilo team behind the project?

no, OPENSAT is.
but opensat will PROBABLY give all snapshots to the best teams interested.
Probably public too.

hfmls
11-02-2010, 09:41 AM
Closed source shouldn't be supported, AZBox will go the way of the samurai.

If the drivers are crap and closed source , the Enigma is crap too.

drivers were done by opensat. they have all source code. so i suppose is gonna have KINDA good drivers. I HOPE.

there's no logic in making it closed source now. It's all patched up, they probably don't need to worry with GPL licenses i dunno.

hfmls
11-02-2010, 09:44 AM
:toetap05:

hmfls.

You must be working on a commision basis. I can't beleive the amount of time and effort you have given to this company.

Azbox HD has missed the boat. The ship has sailed.

I wouldn't waste my breath no more.

again?
i don't win any € from opensat or any other company.
i'm not "selling" azbox in forum.

once again i am TELLING WHAT I'VE HEARD ABOUT ENIGMA 2!

i don't care about other stuff. i don't have any contract with opensat, i'm not a mod or beta tester.

so i can say whatever da hell i want.
of course, what i am saying, it's true. u guys should have your sources too. i say it again, confirm it.

hfmls
11-02-2010, 09:49 AM
I have just heard , enigma availabvle in couple of days. Machine code only available to OpenSat and Nabilo... dont know if anyone else as heard this??

Adi

yes

mushroom
11-02-2010, 09:58 AM
we will wait and see.at least enigma2 will give a new dynamic on azbox and it will be a toy to play with :)

CU
11-02-2010, 10:02 AM
i told what i was told. i allways say this!

i don't work for any satelite company or emu team.
i just tell what i know/hear

OSCAM??
because it is better than MULTICAS?
MULTICAS is superlative compared to all emu (for azbox)

but for E2:
I say it's just a publicity stunt, I do not think enuigma 2 is better, perhaps even worse.

a different speech if we talk about neutrino.

P.S.
if they feel a lot, but unless you're a developer, I hope the developers see this post so maybe you understand that some info should tell the right people, not the first person who comes and who then reports them on a forum without being able to prove anything.
After a year that there are still problems on this receiver, you think it normal that a new OS comes out so we all have to start from scratch?

massimo1167
11-02-2010, 10:03 AM
there is no reason to quarrel or provoke, let's wait and see what news there will be in the coming weeks.

If (as I believe) Hfmls news are true, many of us (myself in particular have been very critical last weeks) will be forced to do our "mea culpa" for criticism of Opensat and in particular to Fatgiant and Geeko (our interface) for the immobility of recent months.
I can not wait to do the mea culpa ...

About the Enigma stability we will discuss when we can prove on a large scale, however, do not think the original firmware will be replaced, it might be a way to decrease the pressure at which Opensat was (rightly) subjected to the immobility (perhaps only apparent) of recent months.

time will tell the truth and we do have to wait ...
:respect-048:

hfmls
11-02-2010, 10:07 AM
OSCAM??
because it is better than MULTICAS?
MULTICAS is superlative compared to all emu (for azbox)

but for E2:
I say it's just a publicity stunt, I do not think enuigma 2 is better, perhaps even worse.

a different speech if we talk about neutrino.

P.S.
if they feel a lot, but unless you're a developer, I hope the developers see this post so maybe you understand that some info should tell the right people, not the first person who comes and who then reports them on a forum without being able to prove anything.
After a year that there are still problems on this receiver, you think it normal that a new OS comes out so we all have to start from scratch?

who said anything about Multicas?

i said oscam is way better than sbox. and next few weeks internal card reader in azbox hd will be much better.
forget the off topic.

feel free to NOT READ THIS THREAD if u want!
i can tell whatever i want in a forum (without insults and misleading) of course.

i can't give you any proof. instead of your time spent in posting in this thread, go ckeck out your sources.
some users allready did (if u read this thread) and they confirmed it.

i JUST TOLD WHAT I WAS TOLD regarding enigma 2 news! so i decided to open a new thread.
do u think i care if u believe or not? i don't.

you'll just have to wait and see it for yourself. if u want proof, go search your proof.

pegaman
11-02-2010, 10:44 AM
All forums have these news... And i mean all but nabilosat :)
Since it is a matter of let's wait and see.
My opinion is to make stable their own firmware fix some things in network/usb speed , better EPG and then see what E2 can offer us .

scalpel
11-02-2010, 10:52 AM
If this is true, then I think it's to close our mouths. We will take hands to something else, not complaining to opensat but also we were have 2 crappy firmwares.

Only my opinion.

hfmls
11-02-2010, 10:53 AM
dear lord .... u guys just live to flame others right?
busted for not having a dog, busted for having a dog ...

lets just wait and see.probably good, probably bad. who knows, let's wait for the testing and then, make our judgements.
i for once, have hope. anything should be better than current firmware after 1 year of badges and patches :\

dutchmatrix
11-02-2010, 10:56 AM
hfmls: I believe you in this.

I have been negative to a couple of times.
And I even have tought the box almost died because of lack of development.

But the recent things, although I didn't active involve in it, gave a little hope.
(tv api, 2 consecutive firmwares on almost the same day)

Ive been googling about what you said and it sure looks like there's really something out there.

Now just let them do their job and just wait for something and NOT kill it by being negative and describing it as a hoax.

If you don't believe it then just say nothing.

just my 2cents

CU
11-02-2010, 12:00 PM
among all those we have discussed, the only one who has a say is "Carp95", and he writes this

Thread can be closed

tsakman
11-02-2010, 01:28 PM
From another forum

The title:"Azbox HD - Enigma 2 days away"

"It's allmost out, still on test phase, but so far all mipsel are running good...Azbox will be the best rival of Dreambox HD, nothing we wouldn't expect...2 teams will have access to machine source code, Nabilo Team and Opensat Team, and just those two will create images and skins for Azbox HD receivers....hang on...heads up..."

Carp95
11-02-2010, 01:48 PM
From another forum

"It's allmost out, still on test phase, but so far all mipsel are running good...Azbox will be the best rival of Dreambox HD, nothing we wouldn't expect...2 teams will have access to machine source code, Nabilo Team and Opensat Team, and just those two will create images and skins for Azbox HD receivers....hang on...heads up..."

What a................................ ...

Ahhh well I already said enough, afraid this whole story is still based on message from audioslayer in april 2009.

Enigma1 wouldn't help @all that for shure, ported Enigma2 FW never run any good on any machine

hfmls
11-02-2010, 01:53 PM
yes, but this machine is mips, and allraedy have drivers for it.. so, good points here. i hope.

rmt
11-02-2010, 02:32 PM
I hope that we can get soon a test version of enigma 2

kanber_kav
11-02-2010, 02:52 PM
I hope that we can get soon a test version of enigma 2

Hiç sanmıyorum..İnsanlara boş yere umut vermeyin.
Bence bu bir satış politikası..

I think not .. do not give hope to people in vain.
I think this is a sales policy ..

pegaman
11-02-2010, 03:13 PM

i couldn't agree more !!!

Carp95
11-02-2010, 03:16 PM

Not by OpenSat then they didn't spread the rumour.
No good api's no Enigma it's that simple. ( mips isn't enough hfmls)

Spend some time on the famous google machine and you'll see you end up with the audioslayer statement from april 2009.( and how that ended we all know ).

hfmls
11-02-2010, 03:18 PM
i guess only time will tell now.

iwols
11-02-2010, 03:42 PM
sorry for very dumb question but what is enigma 2 in detail please

hfmls
11-02-2010, 03:45 PM
it's most used OS in dreamboxs.

sattommy
11-02-2010, 03:50 PM
Not by OpenSat then they didn't spread the rumour.
No good api's no Enigma it's that simple. ( mips isn't enough hfmls)

Spend some time on the famous google machine and you'll see you end up with the audioslayer statement from april 2009.( and how that ended we all know ).

But if opensat is in on it. it is still possible. The ripper compiled dvb api -> only needed a slight driver adjustment...

iwols
11-02-2010, 03:55 PM
it's most used OS in dreamboxs.

that lets you do what exactly plz

hfmls
11-02-2010, 03:57 PM
i dunno how is the situation with ripper regarding dvbapi. but he was working on it 3 weeks ago (didn't talk to him since then)
probably figured it out, otherwise no enigma 2 would be being tested right now.

hfmls
11-02-2010, 03:58 PM
that lets you do what exactly plz

it's a OS that has many support, and it's opensource.
also, with luck we should be able to run mips bins.
like cccam etc etc. with luck.
we have to wait for official info.

kleinerjunge
11-02-2010, 04:16 PM

TRUE! I don't believe anything in future without seeing it with my own eyes!!

Having now VU+ DUO and more than happy with it! Seeing a lot of people selling their DM800 and buying VU+DUO. Why? Well, they test it and agree that VU+ gets near DM8000. And this box is just 6 weeks on market...

cu
KJ

rtificial
11-02-2010, 04:17 PM
I'm not so convinced about the amount of truth in this news either actually.

Last thing I know is that OpenSat was trying to get some details on the capture of data streams from the Sigma drivers, and this seemed to be quite difficult to get from Sigma.

Then again, obviously it IS possible to create your own drivers on such a chipset, the quality and stability of these drivers will be questionable though.

denton
11-02-2010, 06:21 PM

I spent some time on G and couldn't find what I'm looking for.....and therefore I don't know how it ended. Please enlighten me.

Denton

leerock
11-02-2010, 09:34 PM
I spent some time on G and couldn't find what I'm looking for.....and therefore I don't know how it ended. Please enlighten me.

Denton

audioslayer posted a screenshot, months ago, of an azbox with enigma interface....
in the end it was just a skin...

PieFacE
11-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Seems to be picking the pace this rumour. Some say 2days till firmware release...

Although, i'm not too sure.

denton
11-02-2010, 10:51 PM
audioslayer posted a screenshot, months ago, of an azbox with enigma interface....
in the end it was just a skin...

Thanks - I now see the light :-)

terrorman
12-02-2010, 12:13 AM
maybe with E2 can save the AZ, we'll see that it behaves, but I see many problems, many patches.

terrorman
12-02-2010, 12:22 AM
EDK people like working for love of art with no benefit, and do too much, no one can ask anybody anything, everyone in the community and doing what he can when he can.

soon you shall have new SBox news is now more important to resolve the version SBox E2, AZ will always be behind, when on time maybe someone else decides to do something for them. leftovers .... dog food. :beatdeadhorse5:
greetings and good night

terrorman
12-02-2010, 12:28 AM
If (as I believe) Hfmls news are true, many of us (myself in particular have been very critical last weeks) will be forced to do our "mea culpa" for criticism of Opensat and in particular to Fatgiant and Geeko (our interface) for the immobility of recent months.
I can not wait to do the mea culpa ...

I do not think I should change a single word, this only proves one thing, they have no idea what they are doing, and have to drop their drawers for all of us to give them well over 1 year is my junk and we like bad, and I think it is getting worse, jajajajajajaja

those leaving Europe with his tail between his legs:ack2:

tx0
12-02-2010, 01:43 AM
AFAIK all azbox fw development stuck on Sigma drivers.
So I cant get the purpose of running non-native OS
if CPU and tuner-unit(?) is not fully supported
under the native OS. If Sigma haven't supplied
new driver sources to opensat all these E2
are useless. It's like running Win XP on PC 286.
Hope Opensat will continue its work developing
new fw versions. From the other side if someone
has done some sigma reverse-engineering it will be
a great surprise.

Thanks for info anyway, it's interesting.

kebien
12-02-2010, 05:00 AM
hfmls
I do not think you know (together with many here) what DVB API is.
I invite everyone to read about it.(V4l video for linux,DVB api 1-3-4-5)

Is basically a linux interface for DVB hardware and CA device.
Enigma 2 follows DVB api 3 specs.
Enigma 1 follows DVB api 1.

hfmls
12-02-2010, 08:42 AM
to be honest, i know what the ripper told me. i got the idea. but i'm not a pro in the subject.

@terrorman u shouldn't change a single word!! support sucks and firmware over a year sucks!! they should have done this 1 year ago!

Carp95
12-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Fatgiant already declared a big NO on this subject.

Now some guy from a crappy CS forum shouts 2 days and everybody is aspecting it??

As I said this can be closed

hfmls
12-02-2010, 09:05 AM
i know he said NO on this subject. i was the one to open the thread asking him. I believed him, but now days passed and i got new info and i think i can say at 100% enigma 2 will be out.

Carp95 keep it cool mate. Do u want to start talking trash? Watch your level.

Thread can be closed just because u said so? Just because u don't think it's true?
Get your own topic to flame please.

I promise to everyone, if enigma 2 turn out to be not true (haters, you wish) i won't do a post here ever again if u want.
But it will, and it is being tested!
Carp95 you seem so full of yourself, why don't you take a word with a major enigma 2 team? probably you know who i am talking about.
They will confirm this in 2 seconds.

PS: my advice to all skeptics is to do the same. Ask around and stop assuming and flaming!

hfmls
12-02-2010, 09:12 AM
seems like this guy has no problems to give info :)
ask him pls.

http://www.cs-kings.com/showthread.php?t=17557

belami
12-02-2010, 09:21 AM
The ripper is said to mbox that the final version of the drink and deceived all, after that it is difficult to believe

hfmls
12-02-2010, 09:24 AM
off topic: mbox died, ripper new project was about 50% after he stopped because he said he didn't have time. what we're gonna do :| i changed to cccam and i'm happy, but i liked mbox. :S

rmt
12-02-2010, 09:42 AM
From another forum

I am now confused whether or not all or some mipsel are running with enigma2 on azbox.

In another thread, pr2 wrote this

Hi,

I will give you my own opinion about E2.

Personally I prefer to have one and only one firmware available on a STB so that all the developers effort go in the same direction.

Meaning that if someone develop a plug-in for Azbox everybody can use it on its box. Otherwhise forum will have plenty of question about multi-boot, please compile your plugins for XYZ image, we need this also on XYZ, ....

So one stable firmware for everybody + developers for plugins.

Look at what DGS (IPBox, Cuberevo) is doing, they release an official firmware full of bugs, each new release brings new bugs and don't solve the old ones. Now they port their effort on E2 and same story.

Moreover, people think that because they will have E2 all the plugins will works, this is not true, binary are different so every plugins will need to be re-compiled for the Sigma Design (Azbox) processor. So again it will be the same complaints for plugins please compile it for AZbox...

So for me focusing on one and only one firmware is the right way to go, if we want to make Azbox a great success.

Pr2

Carp95
12-02-2010, 09:48 AM
seems like this guy has no problems to give info :)
ask him pls.

http://www.cs-kings.com/showthread.php?t=17557

Yes he does ( only 2 days is end off februari now )

We'll wait untill first of March then we'll see who's right.
No need for calling names.
If I have to take my words back I will do so

hfmls
12-02-2010, 09:48 AM
what i think is. no more emulation is gonna be needed, IF SO, a few patches will be needed.

remember The ripper cccam 2.1.1 native? he was using emulation and some libs to run cccam mips from dreambox7025. and a custom dvbapi made by him.

in theory, with new dvbapi (enigma 2) we would only need to patch up cccam bin, mips.

and it would run native without losing hops, and without the need to use a custom dvbapi. since enigma 2 would use new dvbapi.

of course. in theory. again....we just have to wait :|

hfmls
12-02-2010, 09:49 AM
Yes he does ( only 2 days is end off februari now )

We'll wait untill first of March then we'll see who's right.
No need for calling names.
If I have to take my words back I will do so

i didn't call you names :)
we're good.

denton
12-02-2010, 10:11 AM

IIRC he said he couldn't confirm it - since he is basically a messenger boy, and Opensat are playing this close to their chest, Fatty would either not be told what is going on or would be told to say nothing.

And I agree with what others have said - although E2 would in some ways be welcome, I'm worried that such a move would mean:
1) Opensat admitting they can't develop the firmware themselves
and
2) Opensat washing their hands of their responsibility to deliver what the box was advertised to do.

Last week was a big step forward (9.4466 is easily the best firmware, IMO).

Denton

massimo1167
12-02-2010, 10:51 AM

As I said this can be closed
Do You think Fatgian may say :"Yes of course!"

less than 10 days ago (04-02-2010, 06:22 PM) He wrote here (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=696251&postcount=13)

I am an employee of OpenSat. The fact is, I am not the one who can give the answers, and, when I don't have any to give, it's way better to keep silent, then to regret what I said. Yes, I understand the need you all feel. Yes, in your position, I would also be demanding it. But, believe me, if you still can, at this moment, and until an official statement, or, at least some definite information is available, silence is golden. There will be changes. Big or small, will all depend on several factors. But, it is Too SOON to go public on that.

scalpel
12-02-2010, 11:29 AM
If Enigma will come why it is a secret, why nobody confirm it openly? This must be surprise?!

massimo1167
12-02-2010, 11:33 AM
If Enigma will come why it is a secret, why nobody confirm it openly? This must be surprise?!
It could be because they can't work and test underpressure of people who ask:"when when when..." and maybe for other reason e.g., they want to have the assurance that all is possible and ok!

DARKFOX
12-02-2010, 02:52 PM
^)0(^N@BILO^)0(^ He wrote:

WE DON`T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT AZBOX E2 .. OR ANY DEVLOPENEMT

ITS FALSE RUMOUR FROM SOME FORUMS SPAMERS

THEY JUST SPAM THE AZBOX TEAM .. .
YOU CAN BELIVE ON THIS INFO`S ONLY IF YOU HAVE THIS FIRMWARE RUNING ON YOUR BOX

I HAVE AZBOX AND I USE IT WITHOUT e2 AND I M HAPPY WITH IT

pegaman
12-02-2010, 03:01 PM
^)0(^N@BILO^)0(^ He wrote:

At last.... Mystery is solved... i think case closed ? or something else?

sattommy
12-02-2010, 03:36 PM
At last.... Mystery is solved... i think case closed ? or something else?

hfmls?

sami8519
12-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Again lies from the usual source... Stupidity has no limit...

Yoda
12-02-2010, 03:43 PM
What a waist of time that was reading this bollox...

sattommy
12-02-2010, 03:59 PM
if we don't get enigma2 why the f... didn't we get any firmware from opensat this week. And are they really quite again on their forum :(

hfmls
12-02-2010, 04:13 PM
i stand by what i said.

hfmls
12-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Again lies from the usual source... Stupidity has no limit...

yes, you're the man.

again: what i say is true. u can't do whatever u want, insult, ignore, flame me. i don't care.

britzolas
12-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Guys there's no need to argue. Let's wait 15 days. We have been waiting for a whole year, 15 days won't do us any harm.
As for me, my intuition points hfmls to be right. Let's wait and see :toetap05:

OldSkul
12-02-2010, 05:03 PM
this thread should be closed. Someone started this rumour because competition has better boxes ;) And now OpenSAT has real problem.

dennisl
12-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Anyway this is impossible and bulls*t
"I HAVE AZBOX AND I USE IT WITHOUT e2 AND I M HAPPY WITH IT"

I say maybee the Hw BUT NOT with sw :-).

Carp95
12-02-2010, 05:24 PM
this thread should be closed. Someone started this rumour because competition has better boxes ;) And now OpenSAT has real problem.

Sorry?? OpenSAT didn't start this, actualy they denied it.
Keep the facts straight please.
Now Nabilo denied it too.

But hey read post 15 in this topic.

grtzzzzz
Carp95
Nabilos Mate

OldSkul
12-02-2010, 06:00 PM
and forget about nabilo. Coder and few others went away and they created new team called Dream-Elite!

massimo1167
12-02-2010, 06:08 PM
Anyway this is impossible and bulls*t
"I HAVE AZBOX AND I USE IT WITHOUT e2 AND I M HAPPY WITH IT"

I say maybee the Hw BUT NOT with sw :-).
You are right,
I know NABILO has got an azbox, I never meet Nabilo, I never see His face but I'm sure He has a very long nose ;-)

About Hfmls, I can not understand all the attacks against Hfmls, he simply reported the news from people believed to be trustworthy, he never said that he tests or seen with his eyes E2 on azbox.
I Think this forum is also made up for discussions, he has not offended anyone when they reported the news, but rather to share with us He is exposed to firsthand.
Time will tell who is right and Hfmls will have the opportunity to see if his sources are reliable or not, but you can not blame him for sharing the information.
I do not understand all this intolerance and aggression.

have a nice weekend.

Carp95
12-02-2010, 08:07 PM
@massimo1167

I do not blame anyone.

This is supposed to be a Nabilo and Opensatteam efford ( as I read the postings )

I already said in post 15 ( check sources )
It's no attack against hfmls.

So it's just facts no rumours.

Why my remarks on this post?:

Somehow everybody is goona blame Opensat when this product isn't delevered (while they denied it from the start ).

Furthermore I'am happy with my Azboxes, long noozes or not (from people wich haven't got a clue ).

I will keep my word, let's see what the others will do

hfmls
12-02-2010, 08:10 PM
i allready said that i keep my word. enigma 2 is being tested.
u can block thread and close it if u want, but i want to make that clear.
i continue to say, enigma 2 is being tested by opensat.

rocktheroad
12-02-2010, 08:40 PM
hfmls is from portugal :) probably knows some insiders... Anyway appreciate efforts even if it turns out to be just one of rumors... Somehow I think there is something about this, but I am afraid that I am not optimistic about success of E2 on this box. With such crappy development of current FW, if their team fork to E2, I am afraid that we will finish with bad original FW and bad E2 port...

Carp95
12-02-2010, 09:23 PM
hfmls is from portugal :) probably knows some insiders... Anyway appreciate efforts even if it turns out to be just one of rumors... Somehow I think there is something about this, but I am afraid that I am not optimistic about success of E2 on this box. With such crappy development of current FW, if their team fork to E2, I am afraid that we will finish with bad original FW and bad E2 port...

Somehow everybody is goona blame Opensat when this product isn't delevered (while they denied it from the start ).

hfmls is from portugal :)

So?? '

I already stated in post 15 my thoughts

pipino
12-02-2010, 09:47 PM
@hfmls

i understand from one of your comments if i remember last year or so...you had your box for free from AZbox !!.. making so many comments trying to say how wonderfull that useless box is..just cut the bull m8 ,,if enigma exist for that box why making it so secret and even a taboo to even talk about it ,if this is real just ask your friends from AZbox or opensat to show the world some prove (real screen or video shots) if not tell them to go to sleep

hfmls
12-02-2010, 09:55 PM
once again, i don't care about your opinion.
i just open this thread to inform (again) it's coming.
i bought my azbox hd from ******* (portuguese reseller) for 245€ with shipping.
i never got anything from opensat or worked for them, that's just stupid. i don't even have aknowledge to code.

if u remember me saying all that stuff.
you are a lying. and pls don't insult me or in this case my country.
read the rules please.

i'm not making any secret, if i had the snapshot i would show to all users.but i don't have to show u bull mate.

feel free to believe me or not.
just don't come here again flaming me, you are free not to read "all this information".

kebien
12-02-2010, 10:42 PM
hfmls
But you have to admit anyone can tell you anything and you would believe it depend on who is telling you.
You believe your "sources",that doesn't make it any more true than what it is right now : only a rumor.
You just admit you do not know code,meaning,you have no idea about what's involved in making E2 to work with azbox.
It can be truth or not,problem I see is yourself cannot prove it,nor give any news about it.
This is what you are facing : E2 may not be ported for azbox for public consumption and you will look like a fool.
The intent can FAIL :think about it ,azbox cannot handle THEIR OWN operative system well enough to clean up bugs,imagine when they port E2 and how they will be able to cope with a whole set of new ones.
See what can happen?
You believe,that is cool,but tomorrow they can tell you is a lost cause because any weird reason they can find,you also end up as a fool.

You should have WAIT until your sources decide to deliver what they can,only then you get on board.

hfmls
13-02-2010, 12:41 AM
yes i understand of course. but i never said it would be stable :)
i said it was being tested.
and allways said, that i hope it could reach something we could use day by day.

leao6
13-02-2010, 12:44 AM
@hfmls

i understand from one of your comments if i remember last year or so...you had your box for free from AZbox !!.. making so many comments trying to say how wonderfull that **** box is..just cut the crap m8 ,,if enigma exist for that box why making it so secret and even a taboo to even talk about it ,if this is real just ask your friends from AZbox or opensat to show the world some prove (real screen or video shots) if not tell them to go to sleep we are realy tired or portugues horse ****...

believe or not believe is going to stop insulting hfmls and especially
the portugueses.ao least know the hfmls is Portuguese and you surely do not
you home. stop the insults just because they do not meet the wishes of
babies.

pipino
13-02-2010, 01:53 AM
i insulted no one !!!! ...you guys had some drinks tonight or what..??? i was just expressing my view about a long running story going no where

crabber
13-02-2010, 02:23 AM
My only experience with an azbox is from my friend keymaster, he was so disappointed with his that he sold it at a considerable loss.
In post 36 I tried to make the point that people should not get too excited about the prospect of E2 working on an azbox, I gave the example of a kathrein running e2 which has had many months of development and does work but still falls short in some aspects, the worst being HD picture quality.
I understand this to be a driver issue, so as the azbox has a different processor there would (possibly) be many more driver problems to be overcome.
However if E2 can be made to run, albeit with issues to be fixed, this may give people the opportunity to learn and perhaps have some fun in the process.
I certainly have spent far more time trying different images with my kathrein, where as my DM 8000 has just sat there and worked without any input from me since the day I got it.
To sum up I have no idea if E2 will appear or not, I hope it will, but would warn from my experience with other boxes that running software not initially designed for that receiver can be fraught with problems.

s_kates81
13-02-2010, 06:03 AM
If somebody is willing to sale his used azbox premium for half a price of what is offerred, please tell me, i have to buy for my another room.

Sat52
13-02-2010, 06:20 AM
It would be nice if Enigma 2 was released for the AZbox, but I do not think it will happen.

With respects to everyone, it is just my opinion:)

alcomys
13-02-2010, 04:57 PM
i don,t beleve that azbox is going to run enigma2.
because azbox can only run signed sigma firmware code.
as we know sigma, did not relased the source code to run others than celrun.
i know there is some modchip for sigma processor but if this is going to work also on enigma2 ? i don,t know.

we shall see.
:respect-050:

digihoe
13-02-2010, 05:08 PM
i know there is some modchip for sigma processor but if this is going to work also on enigma2 ? i don,t know.

we shall see.
:respect-050:

The "modchips" are for early revisions and I think modchiping it will give no advantage (maybe BluRay/DVD at it's most), the problem that have been has been microcode for the hardware layer (making the CPU work less). If microcode has been given from Sigma or other sources then DVB-API should be possible (without microcode it still is possible but real slow). My two cents...

grizzlyt
13-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Opensat is no legal owner of anything, they are not even developing any software or hardware.

Opensat can do ****, that is a fact. They have been bought some month ago by a German company so they don't even own their own name.

Enigma 1,2 or 3 ;) all depend on driver, witch are owned by Sigma. So the Enigma will be crappy because they don't own anything.

Sell your box and don't waste your time on closed source with a deceiving Linux label on it.

hanswurscht
13-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Opensat is no legal owner of anything, they are not even developing any software or hardware.

Opensat can do ****, that is a fact. They have been bought some month ago by a German company so they don't even own their own name.

Enigma 1,2 or 3 ;) all depend on driver, witch are owned by Sigma. So the Enigma will be crappy because they don't own anything.

Sell your box and don't waste your time on closed source with a deceiving Linux label on it.
can only say 100% right, but they can do a little bit: kill this ****ty OpenXCAS and take DVB Api, so it will help the Soft to be a bit better :)

But I see it here, have two Boxes near by near. When I use my VU+ it is amazing, it makes fun.
When I try to use the near AZHD its like a hell!
lame, gui reaction like a sleeping pill.
I can do this for 5 Minutes, then I must power off this AZ because it makes no fun.
Bevor I havnt recogniced this but now with a really fast and stable Box its different as day and night

sattommy
13-02-2010, 07:15 PM
can only say 100% right, but they can do a little bit: kill this ****ty OpenXCAS and take DVB Api, so it will help the Soft to be a bit better :)

But I see it here, have two Boxes near by near. When I use my VU+ it is amazing, it makes fun.
When I try to use the near AZHD its like a hell!
lame, gui reaction like a sleeping pill.
I can do this for 5 Minutes, then I must power off this AZ because it makes no fun.
Bevor I havnt recogniced this but now with a really fast and stable Box its different as day and night

How are the media player capabilites for the VU? near azbox? 1080P dts over lan?

hanswurscht
13-02-2010, 07:21 PM
I need an STB no Mediaplayer :)
For this I have another working Thing, which plays it all an to any Time.
But anyway, Vu plays my Films also, but this is not the Point for which Ive bought it.
I need a fast STB, with 4 Records at the same Time(all HD, all crypted) and a good and fast Web TV with no freezing all the time

OldSkul
13-02-2010, 07:34 PM
i tested a few 720p movies on vu+ and everything was ok. But vu+ doesnt support subtitles.
I dont know about 1080p, because iam not watching those movies.

But at the end, vu+ is sat receiver with media player ability. Azbox is media player and then sat/dvb-t/c receiver. I prefer 1. option ;)

sofrenic
13-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Regarding the multimedia azbox is far the best receiver No1

Robertus78
13-02-2010, 07:35 PM
O god, now we get round 200. A couple of boys comes here in this thread saying VU+ is the future and the AZbox is no fun. A few answers further we get the DM boys saying their box is better and at the end everybody is mad and we also got this round no winner like all the other times....

For the last time, I like my AZbox , I can't get it stuck, always can watch telly and the only reason i read this thread is because i'm curious if HMFLS is right or not about Enigma. Not to read all that frustrated stories of other receceivers so please stop bash!

hanswurscht
13-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Regarding the multimedia azbox is far the best receiver No1
look over the plate and see what u are missing :)

mushroom
13-02-2010, 07:37 PM
some people here speak so rough that make me think that they only reason to speak this way is to promote other boxes indirect.I am so sick of this situation .This and other forums turned out a paradise for people whom their only purpose its to promote products and flame other products.
i am also not a 100% satisfied azbox user but i dont speak this way.i am patient as my box continues to work well for everyday use.i would love to see enigma2 development also but only if this dont stop current firmware development.
really guys how much free time do u have daily to watch tv and play with satellite releases? some people her claim that azbox is sh*t as it cannot stream to 6 computers or that it cannot record 8 channels at the same time.thats ridiculous.when u have free time to see all this recorded stuff?
come one people calm.state each receiver positive and negative points without flaming.let people read and make their decision about their ideal receiver.
as for me will continue to use my azbox in combination with my htpc

hanswurscht
13-02-2010, 07:58 PM
some people here speak so rough that make me think that they only reason to speak this way is to promote other boxes indirect.I am so sick of this situation .This and other forums turned out a paradise for people whom their only purpose its to promote products and flame other products.
i am also not a 100% satisfied azbox user but i dont speak this way.i am patient as my box continues to work well for everyday use.i would love to see enigma2 development also but only if this dont stop current firmware development.
really guys how much free time do u have daily to watch tv and play with satellite releases? some people her claim that azbox is sh*t as it cannot stream to 6 computers or that it cannot record 8 channels at the same time.thats ridiculous.when u have free time to see all this recorded stuff?
come one people calm.state each receiver positive and negative points without flaming.let people read and make their decision about their ideal receiver.
as for me will continue to use my azbox in combination with my htpc

postiv,negativ like always.
When you have two Boxes (and I have two Boxes, also AZHD) and I compare them, there are so much Points which will make loose this AZHD, thats all.
Maybe Opensat will wake up but I dont think so.
take a look to the Past, always Firmwares with more bugs, more problems, no really official Firmware, only B A S T E L Firmware.
So what should we say to this?
Great work Opensat?

But Anga Cable, promote new ****, this irgent for them....

mushroom
13-02-2010, 09:03 PM
postiv,negativ like always.
When you have two Boxes (and I have two Boxes, also AZHD) and I compare them, there are so much Points which will make loose this AZHD, thats all.
Maybe Opensat will wake up but I dont think so.
take a look to the Past, always Firmwares with more bugs, more problems, no really official Firmware, only B A S T E L Firmware.
So what should we say to this?
Great work Opensat?

But Anga Cable, promote new ****, this irgent for them....

dear hans i find posts like yours to be positive by the way that u compare azbox with another receiver and u post your experience.so i find this positive.my post was not targeted at you but to other people who do flame and their only purpose is to flame
i have an azbox and i test also a dm800 for 2-3 weeks and they both do the same job.ok dm800 is faster on cs and interface and u have a lot of stuff to play.but both succeed to their main purpose.to watch tv.
yeap azbox has bugs but i dont think that pressure is always helpful.sometimes pressure brings worst results.i agree opensat must hear our voices otherwise ........
but i am calm and i still didnt lose my hope :)

hanswurscht
13-02-2010, 09:13 PM
OK, thanks in Advance.
Im not only flaming(Im never flaming I think because I still have my Box but use it only in a rar time)I tell what I think, and I think its Time for Opensat to do fast anything positiv to the Box.
3-4 Firmware per Week, its also again P A S T !
Better some bad and buggy firmware then nothing like now, so we see, they are working on it.
So we see nothing, only a Box full of Bugs with no help from Producer.

I know its not easy to play with this Firmware, but we all have paid for an STB which should working after 15 Month, but it dont or when it works, it works like a lame Cow with three legs :)

halabessa
13-02-2010, 10:02 PM
Hi all,

On other forums, found same rumours about E2 on Azbox hd......
@ Samurai wrote:

then he added:
"Sources so far are only the ones betatesters know of...NabiloSat Team and Opensat Team, if that's enough for you people!
The tests are entering the final stages, so i wouldn't be surprised if E2 would be released for Azbox HD receivers until the end of February..."

So let's wait & see.:respect-047:

hanswurscht
13-02-2010, 10:19 PM
I hope that it comes but Rumours are Rumours and on AZHD ive read so much Rumours, at the End all was not true.
But hope dies last....

PieFacE
13-02-2010, 10:24 PM
But at the end, vu+ is sat receiver with media player ability. Azbox is media player and then sat/dvb-t/c receiver. I prefer 1. option ;)

Yeah i'd agree with that!

Only, option 2 has LAN limitation also!

sattommy
14-02-2010, 12:27 AM
Yeah i'd agree with that!

Only, option 2 has LAN limitation also!

i have no problems using nfs :)

SAUS04
14-02-2010, 12:40 AM
___http://www.nabilosat.info/forum/showthread.php?82412-E2-rumour-again

hmmm nabilosat and opensat both no nothing hmfls u sure this is true ?

medmed
14-02-2010, 12:47 AM
Hi all,

On other forums, found same rumours about E2 on Azbox hd......
@ Samurai wrote:

then he added:
"Sources so far are only the ones betatesters know of...NabiloSat Team and Opensat Team, if that's enough for you people!
The tests are entering the final stages, so i wouldn't be surprised if E2 would be released for Azbox HD receivers until the end of February..."

So let's wait & see.:respect-047:

no wait , look this
NABILO :

paul01609
14-02-2010, 01:29 AM
hahahaha will prolly be a fan speed ajustment you get lol

hfmls
14-02-2010, 01:19 PM
___http://www.nabilosat.info/forum/showthread.php?82412-E2-rumour-again

hmmm nabilosat and opensat both no nothing hmfls u sure this is true ?

yes

PieFacE
14-02-2010, 01:32 PM
i have no problems using nfs :)

I was too thick to set it up hahaha:respect-055:

sattommy
14-02-2010, 01:41 PM
yes

HFMLS, do you have any news on it? Maybe if it does or doesn't run stable?

hfmls
14-02-2010, 02:44 PM
not yet, i'm waiting for new feedback. but i was told (same thing as samurai) it will take probably two-three weeks to "appear" to us.

sattommy
14-02-2010, 02:50 PM
not yet, i'm waiting for new feedback. but i was told (same thing as samurai) it will take probably two-three weeks to "appear" to us.

Any idea if opensat will still work on their regular firmware?

hfmls
14-02-2010, 02:52 PM
i dunno,BUT probably 100% sure yes :)
why would they stop?

not all users will use enigma 2 or know what is enigma 2.
current firmware is the official one, i think they will continue.
but, from opensat you never know what da hell they are doing. :\

denton
14-02-2010, 09:10 PM
from opensat you never know what da hell they are doing. :\

That figures, seeing they don't have a single clue what they are doing themselves!

Carp95
15-02-2010, 05:26 PM
OpenSAT already denied enigma2 as being there for Azbox.

You wanna blame somebody, shoot the messenger

Yoda
15-02-2010, 05:55 PM
This thread really should be closed now, if E2 arrives then fantastic. Until that point the thread should be renamed "Boring Gossip Do NOT Read" and then locked.

Just my opinion.

hanswurscht
15-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Opensat cant change there lame OpenXCas to any better one.
Opensat cant speed up the ****ty lame Network.
Opensat cant build a near stable Firmware
But they can build an E2 ?
Im laughing out loud,, sorry
As long as they have not all sources for the complete Hardware in the Box they will build nothing, only unstable java Handyprogrammerfirmware

Carp95
15-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Now you "blame" OpenSAT again?

OpenSAT didn't anouce Enigma2 NO they denied Enigma2
Nabilo didn't anounce Enigma2 NO denied Enigma2

Only hfmls's "sources" (wich he didn't revail) claimed enigma2 as being tested.
Supposed to be a OpenSAT / Nabilo affort.

Believe me if they where in that stage they would say so, because that would mean "The Ripper" finished dvb-api for Sigma in 3 weeks ( thats impossible )

Please close this topic.

hanswurscht
15-02-2010, 07:13 PM
hfmls has of course all sources, as he is the all best knowing Man always :)
See all his Post and you know about veracity of his statements

denton
15-02-2010, 07:17 PM
they will build nothing, only unstable java Handyprogrammerfirmware

They've made a very good job doing this so far :-)

hfmls
15-02-2010, 07:18 PM
i didn't create this thread to flame anyone or any company or team group.
all i can say again and again is that enigma2 in azbox hd is true.
other than that, there's no reason for me to re-post over and over again.
i could post some conversations and logs, but i was ask not to.

just remember a work without pressure is faster/better than a work with pressure. maybe that's why all rumors were denied. my 2 cents.
i'm not the only guy interested in azbox hd and enigma 2. and not the only guy with safe sources. browse a little, and ask around. i have 100% sure u will confirm what i allways said. enigma 2 is a yes.

and YES u wanna blame anyone, blame me, i don't care.
future will serve you right.

hfmls
15-02-2010, 07:22 PM
OpenSAT already denied enigma2 as being there for Azbox.

You wanna blame somebody, shoot the messenger

yes, they did. also nabilo denied it too.
but i stand with what i said.

enigma 2 is being tested.
u guys can leave this thread to believers and just ignore it if u want.

pipino
15-02-2010, 07:24 PM
aahh boy ,,you keep on and on and on and on ...look m8 ,now it better be true if not you better go from here and never come back..and please admin/mod/owner...etc ....put this tread to an end until those claims are real and existant....million thanx

hfmls
15-02-2010, 07:26 PM
why won't i keep on? nothing changed since i got my sources.
it would be a bad signal if i never answered. that would mean it was a lie.
the fact it isn't.

chrissat
15-02-2010, 08:05 PM
aahh boy ,,you keep on and on and on and on ...look m8 ,now it better be true if not you better go from here and never come back..and please admin/mod/owner...etc ....put this tread to an end until those claims are real and existant....million thanx

The thread shouldn't be closed. There are plenty of people interested to hear how this goes. If some don't like this thread they can simply choose not to read it.

Hfmls is sure of his sources and I'm happy to put my faith in him.

hda5
15-02-2010, 08:39 PM
The thread won't be closed.

Smudger
15-02-2010, 09:04 PM
You just watch when we get a working EPG they will release this.

scalpel
15-02-2010, 09:20 PM
But, believe me, if you still can, at this moment, and until an official statement, or, at least some definite information is available, silence is golden.

This is the motto which holds Opensat, almost one year. Maybe now something is on things. I give them last chance. Not with Enigma, i want to know that them depends on us. Time flies. Tic Tac, Tic Tac...

sattommy
16-02-2010, 01:17 PM
According to some guy on a german forum. Fatgiant replied the following this an email on 3rd of february:

Message subject: Re: time runs out...Folder: Inbox
Hi,
Thanks for your message.
We are working on the release of a new software. Not a patch.
As you understand, can't give you more details, but it will be good, even if not at first
Just don't start the funeral arrangements, we aren't dead yet. And. sometimes, what looks like bad news at first glance, are actually good news.
Just wait.

Thanks.

Sent: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Kuhnigotchi
Message subject: time runs out...Folder: Sent messages
hi fatgiant,

thanks for not deleting my thread. it should be a motivation to hurry up, cause you don't have much time left to bring the box on a good way.
at first i would like to say that i like ... most parts ... of my azbox. but the firm is far away from a stable working one. many essential things are still (after more than a year of developing) not working. and now new receivers come on the market for a cheaper price with better working firmware.
i don't wanna see the azbox ... and opensat dieing. what are you planning to do to increase developing? couldn't you make the sources public to let the community help you? i think, if you do not release a stable firmware within the next 6 -8 weeks nobody will ever buy an azbox and the others will sell the boxes to their best "enemies".

regards
Kuhnigotchi

terrorman
16-02-2010, 01:27 PM
then we expect another year? or two?

hfmls
16-02-2010, 04:44 PM
According to some guy on a german forum. Fatgiant replied the following this an email on 3rd of february:

Hi,
Thanks for your message.
As you understand, can't give you more details, but it will be good, even if not at first
Just don't start the funeral arrangements, we aren't dead yet. And. sometimes, what looks like bad news at first glance, are actually good news.
Just wait.

Thanks.

Kuhnigotchi
hi fatgiant,

thanks for not deleting my thread. it should be a motivation to hurry up, cause you don't have much time left to bring the box on a good way.
at first i would like to say that i like ... most parts ... of my azbox. but the firm is far away from a stable working one. many essential things are still (after more than a year of developing) not working. and now new receivers come on the market for a cheaper price with better working firmware.
i don't wanna see the azbox ... and opensat dieing. what are you planning to do to increase developing? couldn't you make the sources public to let the community help you? i think, if you do not release a stable firmware within the next 6 -8 weeks nobody will ever buy an azbox and the others will sell the boxes to their best "enemies".

regards
Kuhnigotchi

now u guys have your confirmation of a new software.

maybe engima 2, i dunno. :smilielol5:

or shoot this messenger too.

kebien
16-02-2010, 05:38 PM
hfmls
You still on the same path yet.
You are talking the voice of azbox people ( I believe fatgiant works for them,right?) as it were money in the bank.
I mean,the only ones confirming the rumors are people connected to azbox,or am I mistaken?
Whatever will happen,will happen,but better we steer away from being in the middle.
Is not about the message,it could become true,but to back up the message with confirmation from people that spent well over one year without satisfying their customers with some confusing updates/downgrades looks silly,right?
My question is :
WHY BRING UP A NEW SOFTWARE NOW, WHEN THE OLD ONE COULDN'T BE PERFECTED IN 2 YEARS?
DOES IT SHOW THEY QUALIFY TO BRING UP SOMETHING BETTER?
IF THEY CLAIMED OLD PROBLEMS ARE ALL ABOUT THINGS THEY CANNOT CONTROL (DRIVERS AND SUPPORT FROM SIGMA),WHAT ARE THE CHANCES A NEW SOFTWARE WILL SOLVE THIS?
Again,do not put yourself in the middle,people will always attack what they have close to them (and this mean you,just because you believe what you are told).
My advice is to WAIT in silence,this things has as many chances to succeed than to FAIL miserably.( and everyone will remember how much you fought for their word)
Remember also kathrein actually passed through the same phases : proprietary software: didn't work well,then adapted E2 software : didn't work well,it never became the big thing they said it would be.
I hope we can see E2 in this box,is just there is nothing tangible for the public to understand it is true.

hfmls
16-02-2010, 07:18 PM
i don't care if they will succeed or not :S (i prefer they do of course)
once again, i just opened this thread to inform enigma 2 is coming.
the rest, i don't have a clue, how will they manage all their stuff.
i'm not associated with opensat in any field, so i don't care, i was just informing what i heard from several places.

the illuminati
16-02-2010, 08:02 PM
hfmls

Why do you have to explain yourself to everyone just thank you for the encouraging news
If a good image comes out will be great but if not big deal every one of us has bought receivers, cams, cards Dongles, blockers seasons ext... For thousands of dollars. I threw my dm 500+ when I got the az
still getting some good HD channels on it and now as s*y Italy down I think there might be some new

news somehow

feedme
16-02-2010, 09:01 PM

Hi,
Thanks for your message.
Just wait.

Thanks.

Kuhnigotchi
hi fatgiant,

regards
Kuhnigotchi

Well , this statement shows one fact.
The approach used in the azfirmware has reached it's limits.
A Redesign is needed.
For this kind of situation there are two possibilities, start again , or take something almost ready.

It's a big temptation to take something allmost ready, it might work or there may be a wall to hit
starting again means a big work , but steady development.

Who knows which path has been selected. The rumors in this thread suggest that both options has been evaluated.

The topic is interesting, almost 170 posts to this thread. :respect-applause-00

pipino
16-02-2010, 10:29 PM
2 words ..release the source or die AZbox

SAUS04
16-02-2010, 10:34 PM

7 words - Go back to school and learn Mathematics

Lol any progress is progress in my book at least they are looking at solutions. although i prefer for them to end speculation and confirm things :king-041:

terrorman
16-02-2010, 11:25 PM
We can always turn on a coffeemaker, who becomes the manual?

pipino
17-02-2010, 12:43 AM

Lol any progress is progress in my book at least they are looking at solutions. although i prefer for them to end speculation and confirm things :king-041:

i do it again just for you "RELEASE or DIE"

PieFacE
17-02-2010, 12:50 AM

i do it again just for you "RELEASE or DIE"

hahahahahahha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nearly there.....

SAUS04
17-02-2010, 12:59 AM
haha thats 3 love the banter on satpimps tonigh :hurray:

the old saying there's 3 type of people in this world those that can count and those that cant.............. classic :)

heyhey
17-02-2010, 01:10 AM
whinging, bickering......makes for a crappy read. Just use your box within the limitations of the current firmware. If it suits you, great. If it doesn't oh well. It does me fine. I also use it as a DVB-T pvr. If E2 eventuates great, we'll have a look at it. Otherwise for the moment all this carry on is just childish.

SAUS04
17-02-2010, 01:22 AM
is it really worth while having over 170 posts on something that may not even be released ? lets wait :o21:

Friendly-Face
17-02-2010, 01:36 PM
i have been reading this post everyday, and i must say i feel sorry for hfmls
what happend to have some respect for each other guys, why do you slam someone that is trying to bring some news or at list keep the faith up.

I know how it is to be runned down when you release few infor to the public and they just SLAP you donw with many nonsence posts like we have above.
you like to belive it , then belive , you do not like to belive it , then do not but do keep away. I for one do belive that Enigma2 will come but may take time.
and at the end of the day i hate Enigma2 as it is crapy and slow, so for me there is no news that will make me happy.

I was one of few that know that Enigma2 was being developed for Octagon 1018 but did not mention it here and the reason for not doing it is because of ppl flaming with no reason, there are PPL here that have connection with few others and know few more things that a normal sat user do.

i know how we can convert few boxes from one OEM to another but i better shut up and be quite as if i say it is possible to convert this box to another, but becouse i do not give you the way to do it does not mean it is no possible

all you that try to make negative post about hfmls of Opensat, do you have anything else to prove hfmls otherwise and what he says is NOT TRUE, if you have then bring it on so we can read it and then we all can SLAM hfmls together, but if you do not have then why make the Negative posts

anyway, i realy hope that Enigma2 comes out for Azbox and then all you have to say IM SORRY to hfmls.

Carp95
17-02-2010, 02:08 PM
I'am not trying slap/bringdown/flame hfmls or OpenSat

I'am just saying Enigma isn't coming, answer is quit simple:

"There are no dvb-api's for Sigma"

No api's means no.....

Actualy i'am quit happy with what we,ve got now.
Yes there's room for improvement but here my 3 boxes are stable

ManikM
17-02-2010, 02:15 PM
what everyone forgets about the AZBOX, which others DO NOT HAVE, is the ability to do 4:2:2 in SD and HD.

FACT!

show me another box that does that!? (not the quali)

mushroom
17-02-2010, 03:04 PM
wish blind scan worked also

ManikM
17-02-2010, 03:09 PM
wish blind scan worked also

apparently the PLUS model does.

GOG
17-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Cool, we buy a new receiver every time some of the stated features doesn't work. Next model will be Premium + Deluxe, it can handle network speeds above 20 Mbps.

ManikM
17-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Cool, we buy a new receiver every time some of the stated features doesn't work. Next model will be Premium + Deluxe, it can handle network speeds above 20 Mbps.

you can, if yuo're rich! some of us cant afford to.

PieFacE
17-02-2010, 10:29 PM
you can, if yuo're rich! some of us cant afford to.
Think he was being sarcastic dude.

ManikM
17-02-2010, 11:00 PM
is that the humour which is the lowest form of wit ?

Tarzan
18-02-2010, 09:36 AM
is that the humour which is the lowest form of wit ?

huh?

sattommy
18-02-2010, 01:03 PM
I really dont get Opensat. As soon as you create a thread on their forum to ask what they are doing? Wether they are still developping or not, and what they are developping. It gets deleted :(

dennisl
18-02-2010, 01:38 PM
2 or 3 updates/week and no update now since 5 feb. I hope all developers go for enigma and not om vacation :-)

dutchmatrix
18-02-2010, 01:44 PM
I really dont get Opensat. As soon as you create a thread on their forum to ask what they are doing? Wether they are still developping or not, and what they are developping. It gets deleted :(

I have given it another try at the official forum, lets see if this gets deleted

T0rca1950
21-02-2010, 02:57 PM
Three days have passed since someone wrote something here. Are there any news?

tx0
21-02-2010, 10:46 PM
Am I missed something? Please point me a link to download Enigma2.

paul01609
21-02-2010, 11:12 PM
lol can point you to enigma on dreambox

AJR
22-02-2010, 01:04 AM
10 pages of dross

But the good news is that I've just heard that Elvis is still alive

I'm not allowed to say any more about it, but maybe soon you will know.

gustindesser
22-02-2010, 01:21 AM
I've just heard that Elvis is still alive

I'm not allowed to say any more about it, but maybe soon you will know.

I saw him :D. And I asked him about Enigma working in AZBox.
He told some things about AZBox firmwares number be relative to amount of bugs (so we're about 100k) and said "no", "no enigma for azbox".
I believe OpenSad is about to close their doors.
"Unless they hire some real firmware programmers".
Elvis told me that too.:smilielol5:

hfmls
22-02-2010, 02:40 AM
i don't care anymore and i'm not gonna repeat myself again, i stand with what i said so far.
u can close this thread admin. and reopen when needed.

Yoda
22-02-2010, 12:24 PM
i don't care anymore and i'm not gonna repeat myself again, i stand with what i said so far.
u can close this thread admin. and reopen when needed.

Mate, I wanted the news to be true as much as you, howvever it seems that someone has been fibbing to you somewhere along the line.

Dont let anyone upset you with their comments, we all know that you did not mean to start gossip, only share what you believed was a future development on an already dead project.

Thanks

Yoda

freshmaker
25-02-2010, 07:04 PM
any news hfmls ?

hanswurscht
25-02-2010, 07:14 PM
you must ask Elvis :)

mushroom
25-02-2010, 07:15 PM
they said that by end of the month we will have it.lets hope its true

dennisl
25-02-2010, 07:43 PM
End of feb?

hfmls
25-02-2010, 08:20 PM
they said that by end of the month we will have it.lets hope its true
who?

hfmls
25-02-2010, 08:21 PM
any news hfmls ?

nop, gotta ask around.

mushroom
25-02-2010, 09:10 PM

2 weeks since this post. thats what i read

hfmls
25-02-2010, 09:21 PM
oh ok. i forgot sorry. i was asking because someone could have got same info has i did.

sattommy
25-02-2010, 09:37 PM
oh ok. i forgot sorry. i was asking because someone could have got same info has i did.

Are you still confident it will appear?

dennisl
26-02-2010, 10:14 AM
I dont believe in a release in feb. last day for a release is today and no public information about another FW from opensat. I think that a BIG fw change is à must but i dont know if Enigma is the solution for this, it could be another year with fixes to make azbox stable with enigma.

kanber_kav
26-02-2010, 11:46 AM
No enigma2,No 2.FW,No framebuffer,No linuxDVBapi, No SDL .., No.., No...

sattommy
01-03-2010, 01:43 PM

hfmls, can we begin to loose hope for enigma and azbox in total?

mushroom
01-03-2010, 02:54 PM
yeap i lost hope for enigma2,but not yet for azbox.but slowly slowly my hopes for azbox will die............

hfmls
01-03-2010, 03:20 PM
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=128087 this is what i think about current firmware.

PS: i am waiting for an official announcement from azbox till the end of the weekend.
if nothing shows up i will post logs, conversations and screenshots with all my chatting, and resellers chatting with all big guns.

i don't care anymore, i still have 100% sure it will come, but if something goes wrong u will have all the proof u want guys. no problem.

dennisl
01-03-2010, 05:54 PM
ANY proof would be nice. :bowing-036:

SD2006
02-03-2010, 12:07 AM
PS: i am waiting for an official announcement from azbox till the end of the weekend.

About???

Wake up this *******box will remain in beta forever.
BTW stop joking people and show us ur proof..

hfmls
02-03-2010, 01:27 AM
SD2006 again, that kinda of posts won't change my mind now, like id didn't change my mind before. I don't owe you anything.
i was saying im gonna wait till weekend if anything comes to public if not i will share all info and sources i got my info from.
i'm not gonna get burned or be treated like a liar just because of them. i will get banned from every place for sure. but i dont care i'm gonna sel this box and buy me a vu+ solo

SAUS04
02-03-2010, 08:12 AM
Hfmls. I think the treatment to you by some of the members on this board are unfair.. Likewise i think you should not bite to them and simply ignore unwarrented comments. he said she said its all a little childish .. This forum really should be used for infomation not for slating each other. I for one would rate Hfmls as a valued member of the satpimps communitity . If Enigma 2 doesnt come out then fine. if it does great is it really worth all the hassel that some of you are directing towards Hfmls. Even if Hfmls posted infomation which shows E2 is being worked on for Azbox its still not going to stop some narrowminded comments. It sounds like E2 is being worked on however being worked on and being released are 2 diffrent things so if it doesnt come out i would guess the same people will be on here slating Hfmls.

As for changing box Hfmls. Go for it if the VU + duo has the features you need i for one have now simply accepted what features are working with Azbox i really want it to improve but its got most of the features i need so i am not going to go out and sell box at a loss to buy another box that doesnt offer me the features i want 1080p , wifi conection, 4.2.2 feeds.

Keep the posts comming Hfmls. they are welcome. guys who are slating him please think about it and grow up.

:respect-067:

rmt
02-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Hfmls is a fair guy who is trying to share infos he gets, with us

It is possible that not all news get an official state
(I waited for DM 8000 for more than two years)

This is not something that hfmls should be responsible for

He can choose the other way and stay silent.

digihoe
02-03-2010, 11:29 AM
I agree....

Also I wonder why goran has gone totally quite, he used to have opinions about everything... Maybe he got feed up also... Valued members are disappearing...

gustindesser
02-03-2010, 02:55 PM
i'm gonna sel this box and buy me a vu+ solo

and I'm about to buy a cuberevo (since i have cable, not satellite). Some firmwares that I can choose from.
the way things are going I think AzBug is ready to close their doors. or it's time to hire real programmers.
are we going to miss azbug? are we ready to be forever free beta testers?
best regards from brazil.:sifone:

hfmls
02-03-2010, 03:50 PM
goran can't post in this forum. he is banned from posting.

by goran:
*https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=125953 - this got me banned by a "security admin"!!! Now, whomever can justify this as grounds for a ban, as if I attacked anyone personally, I am buying dinner and drinks at a restaurant of your choice! Go figure, after many, many years of service at Satdudez and Satpimps and trying to help properly in that particular thread... Bye, Pimps... Goran/gorski
Btw, that's why I can't repsond to my PMs, of course, not beacuse I suddenly became aloof. I was never like that and I never will be. But hey, things change, even on once great Dudez/Pimps...

beamobhoy
02-03-2010, 05:53 PM
WTF?!! Goran is banned for what exactly?? There's nothing in that posting that is offensive or illegal??!! Thanks for all your help Goran and hope that common sense prevails and you are allowed back on!

hfmls
02-03-2010, 05:58 PM
i dunno, maybe he disagree the opinion from a higher power..
u can't step up to god. :\

bpmurray
02-03-2010, 09:02 PM
I've only had my AZBox a couple of weeks, and most of the important information I've assimilated is as a direct result of Goran's posts. Without him, SatPimps is an irrelevance.

The person who banned him should go grovelling, cap in hand, and beg him to return.

Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Dudez we go ...

passete
02-03-2010, 09:17 PM
"censured"

Carp95
02-03-2010, 10:52 PM
Please stay on topic ( although I agree with you guys about Goran )

It's getting interresting now:respect-047:

At least there's goona besome action this weekend lets see who was right

chrissat
02-03-2010, 11:45 PM
Shocked to hear Goran has been banned.

Really helpfull and important member of the community.

leerock
03-03-2010, 12:07 AM
Yeah...
Bring Goran back!

SAUS04
03-03-2010, 12:15 AM
did seem a bit harsh to ban goran for expressing his view. it seems by asserting that admin where wrong on this subject has upset admin and thats led to the ban

"please don't take it the wrong way: you're simply mistaken here [we are all fallible...]. "

admin response was to say

"if you wish to take up his case on his behalf and see it through the courts etc then I have no objection and you should contact him by pm and arrange a meeting so that you can get all the facts required to prove in practice , in court , what we all think we know in theory , and I hope you will waive any fees"

goran then posted again. there wasnt really a clear warning of an apending ban but admin did say to contact alspal by pm and goran posted again.

I supposed admin felt goran was forcing his opinion on people. and not allowing other pimpers views on the subject to be aired . right or wrong that seems to be whats happened ...

personaly i dont agree to ban goran. but admin are in charge maybe Kinkdink could look into removing gorans ban? could we maybe show our support for goran by creating a brinq goran back thread requesting kink lifts ban . ?

ManikM
03-03-2010, 12:41 AM
did seem a bit harsh to ban goran for expressing his view. it seems by asserting that admin where wrong on this subject has upset admin and thats led to the ban

"please don't take it the wrong way: you're simply mistaken here [we are all fallible...]. "

admin response was to say

"if you wish to take up his case on his behalf and see it through the courts etc then I have no objection and you should contact him by pm and arrange a meeting so that you can get all the facts required to prove in practice , in court , what we all think we know in theory , and I hope you will waive any fees"

goran then posted again. there wasnt really a clear warning of an apending ban but admin did say to contact alspal by pm and goran posted again.

I supposed admin felt goran was forcing his opinion on people. and not allowing other pimpers views on the subject to be aired . right or wrong that seems to be whats happened ...

personaly i dont agree to ban goran. but admin are in charge maybe Kinkdink could look into removing gorans ban? could we maybe show our support for goran by creating a brinq goran back thread requesting kink lifts ban . ?

people will not post support in fear of getting banned themselves.

dutchmatrix
03-03-2010, 09:35 AM
Please keep this thread clean we are going way off topic.

Open a new thread about "Goran"

spinmar
03-03-2010, 09:51 AM
yeah...
Bring goran back!
+1

ManikM
03-03-2010, 10:14 AM
so when is Enigma 2 out for Azbox then?

anyone know?

buyukbang
03-03-2010, 10:21 AM
I thnik never

dennisl
03-03-2010, 10:33 AM
No enigma for azbox

dutchmatrix
03-03-2010, 10:45 AM
Guys just lets wait.

Hfmls said if it isn't released this weekend he will reveal some of his sources

gustindesser
04-03-2010, 02:54 PM
Guys just lets wait.

Hfmls said if it isn't released this weekend he will reveal some of his sources

Yeah, let's wait for HFmls:respect-055:
and think about, we don't have nothing to loose since it's not possible Azbug to become worse then the way it's today. :sifone:

hfmls
04-03-2010, 03:02 PM
portuguese reseller announced today in a known forum (dragteam) that opensat admin is in dubai promoting new receiver and some other stuff (what stuff?) , including they were working in enigma 2, and he talked about enigma 2 being released near future.

dunno when.

reseller= ******* (portugal)

leao6
04-03-2010, 03:21 PM
portuguese reseller announced today in a known forum (dragteam) that opensat admin is in dubai promoting new receiver and some other stuff (what stuff?) , including they were working in enigma 2, and he talked about enigma 2 being released near future.

dunno when.

reseller= ******* (portugal)

hfmls sorry, but I have not read any of it. is better not throw confusion.
I read in Portuguese and not realize that

slegs
04-03-2010, 03:24 PM
hfmls sorry, but I have not read any of it. is better not throw confusion.
I read in Portuguese and not realize that

Leandro, maybe you can give us the official Opensat story to stop all this speculation?

dutchmatrix
04-03-2010, 03:53 PM
This is the post on the "dragteam" forum by ******* ( e n g i s a t) dont know why they block his name.....
Google translate................

already be registered in the forum as an advertiser for a while, this is my first message. already be registered in the forum as an advertiser for a while, this is my first message.

I have good relationship with the administrator OPENSAT many years. I have good relationship with the administrator OPENSAT many years.

is reminded of a moment's notice that the need to have azbox enigma2. is reminded of a moment's notice that the need to have azbox enigma2.
Is not it too much to ask them to do this, do not even want to opensource available, let alone one day to another has Enigma2. Is not it too much to ask them to do this, do not even want to open source available, let alone one day to another has Enigma2.

I enter this forum several times and never quite seen such filth in several responses of some people who do not have or never quite had a azbox hd. I enter this forum several times and never quite seen such filth in several responses of some people who do not have or never quite had a azbox hd.

azbox is not imitation, is a receiver born with ideas, was born at a time with either the older, but still with the same performances that many processor are inserted into new models. azbox is not imitation, is a receiver born with ideas, was born at a time with either the older, but still with the same performances that many processor are inserted into new models.

at this point it is not another receiver that uses this processor from Sigma, the ideas of OPENSAT developers could take advantage of other teams that were formed by Sigma in their early mediaplayers, but this did not happen, such as sin and azbox quite what would be the best on the market today. at this point it is not another receiver that uses this processor from Sigma, the ideas of OPENSAT developers could take advantage of other teams that were formed by Sigma in their early mediaplayers, but this did not happen, such as sin and azbox quite what would be the best on the market today.

now talking about the software that exists in the receiver personally think should not have bugs that are in principle solvable. now talking about the software that exists in the receiver personally think should not have bugs that are in principle solvable. even worse is when a bug is resolved, and a new software bug back. even worse is when a bug is resolved, and a new software bug back. this situation is very disappointed that tou this situation is very disappointed that tou

For staff ask to be opensource not have much logic, many problems stem from being almost entirely opensource. For staff ask to be opensource not have much logic, many problems stem from being almost entirely opensource.

will have news soon, who was and still may be until tomorrow at the fair in Dubai SAT know what I mean. will have news soon, who was and still may be until tomorrow at the fair in Dubai SAT know what I mean.

for those who have azbox and enjoy this happy, because they are the best group of receivers in the market and scope for any better. for those who have azbox and enjoy this happy, because they are the best group of receivers in the market and scope for any better.

our market is so small !!!!!!!!!! our market is so small !!!!!!!!!!

get well get well
Last edited by *******; Yesterday at 21:49. Last edited by *******; Yesterday at 21:49.

automan2
04-03-2010, 05:40 PM
thats double dutch to me

ManikM
04-03-2010, 05:52 PM
alot of it is is repeated. a lot of it is repeated

but it sort of makes sense, but it sort of makes sense.

filth in this forum? filth in this forum?

never.

never.

alot of it is is repeated. a lot of it is repeated

but it sort of makes sense, but it sort of makes sense.

filth in this forum? filth in this forum?

never.

never.

denton
04-03-2010, 06:08 PM
thats double dutch to me

I think it means Openshat think their box is great and can't understand why users think it's cr*p!
Enigma 2 will be worse as the Openshat Tech guy (first year student?) will be working on two firmwares when he clearly hasn't mastered one.

Denton
AZBox Elite, mothballed for now.

AJR
04-03-2010, 08:17 PM
AZBox Elite, mothballed for now

Az premium also smelling of moths balls and heading for that great auction site in the sky very soon

medmed
04-03-2010, 08:34 PM
I too am going to sell my Elite
I have a lot invested in this box. I lost a lot of time
damage

freshmaker
04-03-2010, 09:13 PM
hmm i will keep my az till i die :D

pfff it's not big problem but i think i have to bought a DM8000

Carp95
04-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Come on is that your "source"??

Some reseller who shouts that "Opensat admin" says something in Dubai???.

Wich Opensat admin??

I can go everywhere and call myself Opensat admin.

You can do better hfmls

hfmls
04-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Come on is that your "source"??

Some reseller who shouts that "Opensat admin" says something in Dubai???.

Wich Opensat admin??

I can go everywhere and call myself Opensat admin.

You can do better hfmls

did i said this was my source?
i only said that was posted in a public forum.
portuguese reseller. he could talk a lot more, but he didn't.
dont worry im gonna sell my azbox hd next week.

gonna buy a
halmman rondo case: 50€
ASUS A**N7A-I 126€

bye bye azbox.
and i will post every log and conversation i have, dont worry.
including nabilo.

hfmls
04-03-2010, 11:30 PM
another quote from eng i sat reseller in public forum:

"agora falando de Enigma 2, é um codigo API 3 de Source aberta . qualquer pessoa pode alterar e meter a funcionar em qualquer modelo de processador que rode linux.posso dizer que esta ja num processo bastante avançado , no entanto mesmo assim vai haver muita critica ."
"Now talking about enigma 2, it's an api 3 code, opensource. any person can change and add stuff and put it working in any processor that runs linux. i can say that it's in an allready advanced process/progress (enigma 2 progress in azbox hd) but even there, it's gonna have many critics.

medmed
05-03-2010, 12:57 AM
I know OpenSat (especially hugo) it saves time
It's how they did in April 2009
they give a lot of rumors in the
forums, and members of these forums
responsible for convincing the people that have
information from official sources, it is disgusting
@ hfmls
thank you for your assistance to members
and cross me its not worth the trouble to help.
Enigma2 out even if it is not at top
people in developing OpenSat not
Framed by a true leader, I dressed the best
thing they can do and open source code
to dev.

kebien
05-03-2010, 01:33 AM
another quote from eng i sat reseller in public forum:

"agora falando de Enigma 2, é um codigo API 3 de Source aberta .
Humm
didn;t I tell you that before in this same thread?

qualquer pessoa pode alterar e meter a funcionar em qualquer modelo de processador que rode linux.
Now,this is NOT TRUE:nor just anybody can,nor as easy as this person make it sound.
Otherwise,if it were easy,why didn't opensat make the azbox elite and premium to work with Enigma 2 since the beginning?
Would have avoided all the animosity their own shortcomings created.

posso dizer que esta ja num processo bastante avançado , no entanto mesmo assim vai haver muita critica ."
"Now talking about enigma 2, it's an api 3 code, opensource. any person can change and add stuff and put it working in any processor that runs linux. i can say that it's in an allready advanced process/progress (enigma 2 progress in azbox hd) but even there, it's gonna have many critics.

Everybody knows what enigma is about,this person is not saying nothing new,and is most probable very confused himself.
I like the box,I just do not like their marketing strategies and their smoke and mirrors.
It is clear they couldn't and cannot master their own firmware ,making the box work with E2 is not going to erase or correct their lack of understanding.