PDA

View Full Version : Settings?

Zipper
12-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Can someone advise as to what i may be doing wrong, i am loading settings with the files availible here using oozoon lean image where do i actually load these files directory etc on dm8000? and in paticular most of the settings are for 28.2 i am paticulary looking for ITV HD.:respect-017:

Regards.

dave3dg
15-02-2010, 02:16 PM
You load the file using Dreamset or Dreambox edit.

Don't forget to backup before you make changes using menu/setup/software management/backup.

dave3dg

heathercar
15-02-2010, 10:49 PM
i use dreamedit
when you first open dreamedit uder options save your details of dreambox for version 3 settings enigma 2.
then use the ftp tool to load your settings onto dm8000.
that how i did it i found some of them settings well all of them only showed comentry and no picture on itv hd.
and found them to be a waste of time in the end i put itv hd on manually using quailmans guide very usefull.
i also found loading the settings wouldnt work for me on the lean but only on the full.
im not sure if that was my fault or weather the files where dream edit loads them to is missing on the lean ??? if they are im sure someone here will be able to tell you how to create one sorry i carnt help anymore im still learning myself lol