PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic +Freesat TV [ITV HD ]

RABBY
13-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Just been playing about with my Panasonic TV [ Freesat ] Built in ?? As I stay in Scotland ?? I do not get [ ITV HD ] So I gave it a London [Postcode ] Kept saying Invalid Postcode , Done it a few times, looks like I have success ? Tune into ITV London [ Get the red button ] And it works ??????:302:

The Real question is ? I hope I get likes of [ Coronation street ]ect ect On [HD ] Tunning into [ITV London ] Seen posts in the past That some are getting this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zcar
13-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Why Coronation Street lol.:respect-050:

RABBY
13-02-2010, 05:32 PM
zcar

Not only [Coronation Street ]m8!!!! love the proggy anyway,:D That is not what I am on about ? ITVHD Test other programmes In [ HD ] But the London Area is were it is up and running

JUST WONDERING:sifone:

zcar
13-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Hey Rabzeee I know what you was on about....just couldn't see the old rabby watching the old wrinkly Deirdre Barlow lol :sifone::respect-039:

ABA
13-02-2010, 06:03 PM
i take it you have only done a auto scan and found 152 channels
now do a manual scan as well and it will find about 400 chanells all the diferant itv networks all the differant bbc networks and a lot more

auto scan is freesat
manual scan is classed as none freesat

RABBY
13-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Anyway going to run a cable from my Sky dish tommorrow ? Has A quad LNB , To my [ Panasonic @freesatTV ] Been going to do this for a long time now ?? Getting a feed off my Main dish the now ? But need that for my SKYSTAR HD Card ? That Has only a Twin LNB , Also feeding my Technomate?????

Looks like I will have to wait untill monday to see iff the other HD Channels will open on [ITV LONDON ]

holmroad
13-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Anyway going to run a cable from my Sky dish tommorrow ? Has A quad LNB , To my [ Panasonic @freesatTV ] Been going to do this for a long time now ?? Getting a feed off my Main dish the now ? But need that for my SKYSTAR HD Card ? That Has only a Twin LNB , Also feeding my Technomate?????

Looks like I will have to wait untill monday to see iff the other HD Channels will open on [ITV LONDON ]

Which 'other' HD channels on ITV mate - dont understand?
Have you tried actually USING the red button while on ITV to get ITV HD when they have a program on in HD?
If so, assume you too will get a 'dimming' effect after every 5-10 mins, just like the rest of us on this 'known' fault with Panasonic Freesat ITV HD? You clear it by touching virtually any button on your remote mate!:respect-050:

FENDOCH
13-02-2010, 11:06 PM
Hi RABBY

I think I already told you about this m8 in this thread

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=125216

Scotland and Northern Ireland did not sign up to ITV plans, so they CANNOT get ITV HD on the freesat channels unless of course they input an ENGLISH or WELSH post code......but that means that all their regional channels will come from that postcode also........You can still get the Scottish or Northern Ireland regional channels further down the channel lists anyway

I have noticed that ITV HD is on a lot more just now on the itv channel......must be getting themselves ready for a totally independent ITV HD channel, rather than sharing.

:respect-050::respect-050::respect-050:

RABBY
14-02-2010, 02:35 PM
This is from a Freesat forum ? This what I am on About Chaps!!Thought I Seen a post on this Site???????:D

549.John Says:

December 11th, 2009 at 9:26 am
Did anyone notice that Emmerdale and Coronation Street were on ITV HD last night? I dont know if they were upscalled but they were a great improvement than the SD channel.Well done ITV!!!!!!!!

550.John Says:

December 11th, 2009 at 9:40 am
My viewing Thursday night on ITV HD:
7pm Emmerdale
7.30 River Monsters
8pm Emmerdale
8.30 Coronation Street
9pm Ther Bill
10pm ITN News
10.35 Martin Clunes Islands of Britain (fantastic in HD!!!)
TOP marks ITV!!!!

Blade Runner Says:

December 16th, 2009 at 2:33 pm
ITV were and are so quick to advertise Freesat but when is the ITV HD service actually going to start? It’s a big joke and had I known up front would not have bothered getting the installation. I have in mind to complain to Trading Standards.

Once in a blue moon we get to watch a Footbal match then it’s back to the likes of the cheezy Bill, Emmerdale and Corry etc AND to add insult to injury in HD!!!! My god talk about scraping the barrel. Have ITV nothing decent they can show in HD? How about shoving a good movie on or a classic TV program from the days when they still made decent ones.

Harry Pancake Says:

December 22nd, 2009 at 7:16 pm
Emmerdale is on in HD today 22nd December, 2009