PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Exchanged Premium for Premium Plus?

xanadu
17-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Has anyone here had their Azbox Premium exchanged for a Premium Plus by Impex-Sat?

I have just applied for exchange using the official application form and 60 euro + postage charge. (Single Tuner version)

I assume I just wait for Impex-Sat to reply and send me an invoice for the 60 euro?

Just decided this was cheapest option for me and I only really need a single DVB-S2 tuner at the moment. Will probably also get a DVB-T tuner eventually.

albaki77
17-02-2010, 09:18 PM
I purchased mine from the site sponsor would i qualify?:respect-023:

mushroom
17-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Purchased mine from greece.any chance to exchange this from forum sponsor or impex.sat if i pay the extra cost? the dealer i bought it from greece informed me that he has no information from opensat and so he cannot exchange my receiver with a premium+ model.

eme
17-02-2010, 09:38 PM
cant find the info on there site :o11:

xanadu
12-03-2010, 04:43 PM
cant find the info on there site :o11:

See my post here:-

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=705861&postcount=8

mushroom
13-03-2010, 01:41 AM
what can i do? the supplier i bought the receiver still refuse to exchange it for premium plus.ehere can i report it?

xanadu
13-03-2010, 02:08 AM
what can i do? the supplier i bought the receiver still refuse to exchange it for premium plus.ehere can i report it?

I don't know....maybe contact Opensat?

It was just luck really that my dealer purchased their boxes from Impex-Sat and I was able to follow their exchange procedure.

Unfortunately this does not help everyone.

albaki77
13-03-2010, 08:23 AM
I tried that late last year and was told by opensat that boxes were being exchanged by 1 german supplier and it was nothing to do with them also they do not deal with end user.(sounds like the german supplier did this off his/her own back):bravo-009:

Regards

A:smash:

xanadu
13-03-2010, 11:29 AM
I tried that late last year and was told by opensat that boxes were being exchanged by 1 german supplier and it was nothing to do with them also they do not deal with end user.(sounds like the german supplier did this off his/her own back):bravo-009:

Regards

That is true.

My box is in Germany now, and expect my new Plus version to arrive back here next week.

mushroom
14-03-2010, 08:26 PM

Regards

what a great surprice.opensat is famous for its communication and marketing policies.they are famous for treading the end user the proper way.thats a surprice for me :)

xanadu
23-03-2010, 09:21 PM
I have had my Premium Plus HD about a week now.

My initial impressions....

I can now use Diablo CAM in either of the 2 slots.

Blindscan works very well, although you can only see what it's found at the end of the Blind scan.
I think this must be a bug as nothing populates in the window while scanning when it shows a transponder found.

The fan is a bit noisy, but you get used to it. There is a fan mod but have not checked if I have the latest fan kit.

I only have one tuner at present so can't comment on twin tuner operation.

Picture quality and network speed are exactly the same as normal Premium HD.

Am quite happy so far. :)