PDA

View Full Version : patch software for icecrypt s200cci

spencer law
25-02-2010, 12:27 PM
hi all , yet another newbee that knows nowt , have just got an icecrypt 2000cci all up n working , want to now start looking for patch keys , have a stick , have a ext/ hard drive for recording , but how do you get the key imfo from here or where ever on to the memory stick and on to the reciver , obviously there is soft ware involved please point me in the right direction , thank spence

j_mo01
25-02-2010, 07:12 PM
hiya spence..its simple enough..just download the latest version of the patch from the firmware section in this section and unzip it and transfer it onto the usb drive..stick that in the front of receiver and you will get a menu that pops up..then just follow the onscreen instructions and the receiver will reset itself..then if you wanna get into the cas menu just press menu and 8282..hope that helps..

spencer law
25-02-2010, 10:49 PM
thanks thats a start , (remember your talking to a numpty here ) i want to try and watch stuff which is encryted by nagravision/ cryptoworks , ie ****** and czech programs , i look for nagravison keys and lots of info is in front of me , keys are just numbers and letters which need to go in on a set format ? so is firmware the software or the patch keys ? dose my ramberlings make any sence , please try and remember when you didn,t know what you know now ???thanks again