PDA

View Full Version : ICECRYPT S4000 - Anyone have one

mgluby
25-02-2010, 11:40 PM
I have the S4000 and cannot for the life of me get a plugin to work to connect to a CCcam server. I can ftp the box and ping google from telnet but no plugin will unscramble any channels. I have installed every version of the firmware and followed loads of steps to get the plugin to work. Plugins I have used are:

Fortis CCcam. Incubuscamd. Octagoncam.

I can start the plugin via menu - red button but doesnt seem to do anything.

any help please?

ManikM
25-02-2010, 11:49 PM
hi mate, im not doing the card sharing thing, but i CAN get digi tv to open.

kinkdink
26-02-2010, 11:56 PM
octaCAM works very well for CS.

I'm made an auto installer for it here.
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=127980

Be sure to read the READEME.txt file inside the zip for full instructions.

You'll need to have ICECRYPT S4000 HD PVR Firmware Version: v1.07.89 or above installed.

Last week I didn't have a C line to test CCCam 2.14. However after getting a C Line from my good friend tonight, I noticed CCcam 2.14 was locking up once the C line was added.

So use octaCAM instead to run CCcam as I've tested this and it's working fine for me.

Try it and report back.

ManikM
27-02-2010, 03:21 PM
what is a c line?

echelon
27-02-2010, 03:37 PM
what is a c line?

c line is a client or customer line , used in cccam.cfg and possibly other emus as well , but usually cccam

check the dreambox sections for details on cccam and these cs lines

ManikM
27-02-2010, 04:30 PM
many thanks

mgluby
27-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Tried this mate and the plugin does say started but no channels are being unscrammbled. Is there any way to see if the box is trying to communicate with the server?

joshjess
27-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Are you sure the server is allowing you access?

mgluby
27-02-2010, 05:46 PM
when the plugin starts is says: cannot start any client check config file or network connection.

Then is says xcamcl install complete. the plugin says started but nothing is unscrambled.

I have a 24 hour free trial from a card sharing site. My mate has used it and it works on his C line on his spiderbox.

Anyone who cracks this gets a free crate of beer from me.

cantfish
27-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Have you tried the auto installer on this site for Octocam. From what I understand CCcam does not work very well with the current and older firmware but there is a new release of firmware due that has fixed this:respect-067:
I know that the octagon has already got the firmware update so the Icecrypt one should be here very soon.

kinkdink
27-02-2010, 06:12 PM
If your c line syntax is incorrect, you'll see the cannot start any client check config file or network connection message appear.

The easiest way to see if your c line is configured correctly in octaCAM is to run XcamConfigure from the plugin menu.

kinkdink
27-02-2010, 06:20 PM
Edit the cardclient.conf file in the /octaCAM/var/etc folder and add your C line.
Use a suitable text editor like wordpad to do this then save the file.

Example, to add a C Line you'd enter the following

cccam2:server_address.com:port_nu mber:0/0/0:username:password

To make it simpler, lets say:
my server URL is server_address.com
My port number is 12000
My username is: kinkdink
My password is: satdudez

My C Line would look like this in cardclient.conf

cccam2:server_address.com:12000:0/0/0:kinkdink:satdudez

Make sure you remove the # before the line

#cccam2:server_address.com:12000: 0/0/0:kinkdink:satdudez
would mean the line is ignored

cccam2:server_address.com:12000:0/0/0:kinkdink:satdudez
means the line is active.

mgluby
27-02-2010, 06:31 PM
in xcamconfigure it lists the following:

slot 1
client cccam2
serverurl csserver1
port 12000
EMM enabled (tried disabled)
Caid 0
Mask 0
Username ****
Password ******

kinkdink
27-02-2010, 06:34 PM
copy and paste the contents of your cardclient.conf file into a private message to me and I'll check you have the syntax correct.

kinkdink
27-02-2010, 07:52 PM
Just to keep those of you following this thread up to date...

I've tested mgluby's C lines and I have the same problem as mgluby when trying to connect to the server.

Error: Cannot start any client check config file or network connection.

My conclusion is one of three things:

1. The server is rejecting connection due to incorrect port setting or incorrect username or password.
2. The server is rejecting connection because C Line is now dead.
3. Very unlikely, server is rejecting connection from octaCAM.

echelon
27-02-2010, 08:22 PM
just a thought on this

the F line from the server would surely point to the dyndns address of mgluby , ie:- the one he configured at dyndns and logs into with his router

so I would have thought that only he could test his C line as only his router logs into that dyndns address that he owns ?

so if this were true , nobody else could use his line as it only points to him and him alone

other than that , I would agree with the last conclusions

dizz
27-02-2010, 08:33 PM
I told him this yesterday. I can't believe that this is not a setup/dns issue. He should try another test line from elsewhere and get a definitive answer.

mgluby
28-02-2010, 12:49 PM
Hi all. Got this working now. The problem was the CCcam server had not enabled the account. I got in touch with their support and they gave me the right username and password.

Thanks for the help.

mgluby
02-03-2010, 10:08 AM
MGLUBY Mate
Hi Mr Luby i know im on your account but that is a load of rubbish as you know i tried my account deatils in you box and they didnt work so something else was done before it did work

mgluby
02-03-2010, 04:49 PM
It may not have been the account at fault but you didnt fix it did you you numpty? Anyway use your own account SALford.

ManikM
02-03-2010, 04:55 PM
lol WTF ??