PDA

View Full Version : how to upload keys for a numpty

spencer law
26-02-2010, 03:13 PM
:bowing-036:can someone help , if any of you can remember when you once new nothing , thats where i am , i have a icecrypt s2000cci , i would like to be able to upload keys onto my box via usbstick/ or harddrive , i have been told all i have to do is upload from satpimps the latest firmware ( is that software , keys or what ) then unzip and load it onto the usb upload it , job done , well if i unzip some of these files i,m left with text the receiver does not see it as data , and if i try keys that are listed on every satelite site the number/leters have to go on some soft ware ??? don,t they , please if someone has some time to help i would be greatfull , if nothing else it will get the wife off my back as she is the on who wants to watch czech stuff :bowing-036:

jasoncfc
26-02-2010, 07:06 PM
I just copied the firmware onto a usb, then plugged it into the front of my s2000cci, it should read the file and ask you to press the red button to confirm once the reciever reboots go to 1w and leave on a channel such as nova sports until it opens may take 10 mins or so. Im only new myself so maybe corrected.