PDA

View Full Version : Please re-instate Goran to the group.

stevie1961
03-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Goran has helped many people on this site and others, he often has gone out of his way to help me, I have found the vast majority of his posts to be helpful. He wrote the only definitive guide to the azbox hd.

When I started with the azbox, same as others, Goran pointed the way.
:respect-023::respect-023::respect-023::respect-023::respect-023:

It is totally unfair to ban him, I have read the thread and have not found any of the posts objectionable or unreasonable.

Bring back Goran NOW,

CLICK THANKS TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT:applause-003:

Giga
03-03-2010, 05:49 PM
we are all guests here and have to follow the rules.
the postings in question might have been removed, so it is hard to tell afterwards.
It's up to admins to decide what happens and rules are very clear.
I can understand you are not happy, main cause of your unhappiness is probably Goran pushing the limits to far of what was allowed.

sonic1
03-03-2010, 05:53 PM
goran can be very helpful and is knowledgeable but he has a habit of pushing mods and admin too far.

He manages to get banned from most boards and to get a ban here takes an awful lot.

You only have to take a look at someone like RABBY :respect-023:

If goran wants to come back I am sure he knows what has to be done.

echelon
03-03-2010, 06:09 PM
goran can be very helpful and is knowledgeable but he has a habit of pushing mods and admin too far.

He manages to get banned from most boards and to get a ban here takes an awful lot.

You only have to take a look at someone like RABBY :respect-023:

If goran wants to come back I am sure he knows what has to be done.

all been said in those last 2 posts

nothing more to be added

thread closed and friendly warning issued

only ask questions regarding the azbox here in future , not any person , no matter who they are

there are many useful people on here who can answer queries , some are long time members with a vast knowledge about satellite

thank you