PDA

View Full Version : 6900 HD super 7.21p

Giga
05-03-2010, 05:02 PM
TM 6900 HD super 7.21p (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=705364) <= click here seems to be OK, not come across new items, a lot of fixes.
Thnx to Magic and juli13 for the upload:respect-055:

KnockJohn
05-03-2010, 05:32 PM
OK, bit the bullet....

Channel change seems a little faster, no sign of the "No Audio/Video" so far.

MEZZO is back on hottie.

One question, is there supposed to be an add on for this patch?

Giga
05-03-2010, 06:21 PM
just reload last add-on after renewing patch, have not seen another add on since January 2010

dxman
05-03-2010, 06:39 PM
anyone tested a millennium card ?
or still the same

I know there was a problem ,or a conflict with the JSC card viacces on earlier patch,but I'm wondering if there still a problem reading the Millennium card

dxman
05-03-2010, 06:53 PM
ok just tested
I think via 2 emu is disabled
millennium card still no go
never mind

dxman
05-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Giga mate
what is the best settings for HDD Sleep Time menu added (USB-> Disk Manager -> HDD Sleep Time)

last one on or off
sorry i mean this auto timeshift on or off

i got timeshift rec time 120 min 2 hrs ,but i understand from your last post to press rec button again and the arrow key for more
but got little bit confused with the auto timeshift any help on this item would be appreciated thanks

regards dxman

Giga
05-03-2010, 07:46 PM
I have auto time shift off, found it starts recording programs your viewing. live recording is when pressing record button, time shift is when pressing pause button on remote. Have not played with it on new patch.

Giga
05-03-2010, 07:49 PM
ok just tested
I think via 2 emu is disabled
millennium card still no go
never mind
check KoS for via used on channels you're watching, lot of them upgraded the via encryption to higher version.

dxman
06-03-2010, 02:04 AM
I have auto time shift off, found it starts recording programs your viewing. live recording is when pressing record button, time shift is when pressing pause button on remote. Have not played with it on new patch.

thank you giga yes original setting it was off but i was wondering just in case,i shall live it off
thank you for explaining that to me .
but like you i been having so many problems with the hd i was thinking that i was doing something wrong
all sorted then thanks

dxman
06-03-2010, 02:14 AM
check KoS for via used on channels you're watching, lot of them upgraded the via encryption to higher version.

giga old patches had via 2.6 embedded with the EMU i guess that cause a few problems ,latest patch i think is off
I could be wrong

please correct me if i'm wrong no sign of sct for example as if i care so i guess no emu for Via2.6
maybe you misunderstand me or i did not explain properly sorry if i confuse you

mister-t
06-03-2010, 09:31 AM
dxman yes i found that as well seems no via 2.6 aint no big problem
if i want to watch sct for example i just use my titanium card and all is well
mister-t

drahcirk
06-03-2010, 10:48 AM
still got the prob of having to pull the sky card in and out about every hour or so, apart from that have noticed no difference at all,.

holmroad
06-03-2010, 10:53 AM
giga old patches had via 2.6 embedded with the EMU i guess that cause a few problems ,latest patch i think is off
I could be wrong

please correct me if i'm wrong no sign of sct for example as if i care so i guess no emu for Via2.6
maybe you misunderstand me or i did not explain properly sorry if i confuse you

Funny thing about SCT is that last night when I first added patch 721P it wasnt opening, yet this morning it opened perfectly, along with other Via 2.6 channels, so I am still on 721P - and this was just as I was about to revert to previous patch!
Very odd?:respect-055::confused:

dxman
06-03-2010, 11:37 AM
Funny thing about SCT is that last night when I first added patch 721P it wasnt opening, yet this morning it opened perfectly, along with other Via 2.6 channels, so I am still on 721P - and this was just as I was about to revert to previous patch!
Very odd?:respect-055::confused:

sorry mate no sign of any via2.6
originaly
biss
sct
jsc
art /arabesque

none of those open ,oldest patch there was only SCT working
via2.6 has been disabled from the new patch,the emulator had an issue
when inserted jsc sub card had a scrambled channel,this one was a fault with the patch even with patch before,there must been people complaining about this fault that the patch caused.
one day while watch football there was a code change ,when put jsc sub card i could not view the channel ,got so p----off that i put the card in another receiver,or disable the patch
so there was an issue ,so the only way to cure it is to disable the via 2.6 Emu

dxman
06-03-2010, 11:44 AM
dxman yes i found that as well seems no via 2.6 aint no big problem
if i want to watch sct for example i just use my titanium card and all is well
mister-t
yes i know mate SCT was in every emu ,but i dont care about sct no if cause conflict with the patch ,it is better if the emu is off,list you can put a card or cam where you can upate the key' if they change
this was another mess from the patch
maybe one day they will get right

RABBY
06-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Installed the New Patch ?? Do not see anything New ?? Apart for what everyone is saying about [ SCT ] But programmed my [ Titanium card ] Same as [ mister-t ] Working in card slot!!!!

holmroad
07-03-2010, 05:03 PM
SCT still working today ok for me with 7.21P!:respect-055: