PDA

View Full Version : using different cams and files ?

lloydarkell
20-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Thats an excellent guide , thanks ColdAsICE

however is there a specific version of Newcam nad MGcam that needs to be installed or is the link missing from this post all I can see is <S/W download> and no hyperlink.

Thanks again:bowing-036:

leoalex
20-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Thanks. Wher can I get the plug-in file?

"9. Unzip the var.zip file, and copy and save all the files in Var directory (Root > Var > )"

I am usind dreambox control center and can login into the box. I would copy via this. But where to get the file?

leoalex
20-11-2009, 09:52 PM
What do you mean by
5. Connect PC and PVR through Router (Router should be connected to internet?

lloydarkell
21-11-2009, 12:56 AM
Right finally got the channels working thanks to ColdAsICE and KindDink, use the incubus installer in the tools folder, add your CS server address you should be up and running - worked for me!.
The EPG is poor though, I cant see much ahead of whats on now and next, any ideas anyone on how I can add a TVTV sub to get more data?

leoalex
21-11-2009, 09:26 AM
I have entered a new line like
card_server_url=cccam://username:password@csserver.com:12 000

then I have saved and send to PVR via incubusCamd_installer
Switch internal card reader OFF is done and understood

I think I am stocking here:

Press Menu then the RED button to activate incubusCamD
I canīt see any confirmation.

lloydarkell
21-11-2009, 11:38 AM
leoalex did you go into CAS menu and enter code 1407 and set the internal card reader to off? if you don't do this the Menu Red and Menu Blue wont show any confirmation.

Also your card server line should be as follows:

card_server_url=cccam://usernamehere:yourpasswordhere@url here:theportnumberhere

for example
card_server_url=cccam://auser:apassword@serveraddress.com :6000

Lloyd

Fat_Controller
22-12-2009, 09:55 PM
[QUOTE=ColdAsICE;673172<To use Plug-in>
..................7. Open your internet explorer in your PC and insert \\192.168.10.30 into the address bar (you should input \\ before the address and do not add www)...[/QUOTE]

Hi ColdAsICE,
so far so good but when trying to connect the PC to the PVR via the router, I enter the correct IP address into the IE window, but then get a dialogue box asking for a password! I notice the username is greyed out (so I can't change it) and it is set to IPaddress\Guest. I have tried nothing; "password"; or the default pin code "0000" but no of them work.
Any ideas, have I done something wrong?
Thanks, FC.

Fat_Controller
28-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Hi Lloyd,
Did you have a similar problem, whne trying to log into your box? What password did you use?
Would you suggest I do a factory reset on the receiver?

Thanks, FC.

PS I realised what I was doing wrong - note the account you use when logging into your PC to access the PVR must have Admin rights, otherwise you have this problem!! Now sorted just working my way through the next set of activities.

mgluby
26-02-2010, 12:45 PM
I am having trouble with this as well. Gone through every step and can even ping google and ***** from the reciever in telnet but the plugin doesnt seem to do anything once started. I have a CCcam server C line that is active.

This box is good but I need the ability to decrypt Sky channels and this is'nt happening.

Any help?