PDA

View Full Version : biss keys problem

jozeff
23-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Hi all! I still cannot put my head around putting in the biss keys in my Azbox Premium. I am running the latest firm ware 4690 and the latest multicas (which as I understand has nothing to do with entering the biss keys) I also have the BISS plug-in. When I open the biss plug-in I see this:
ServiceID PMT PID Control Word. Providing I am on the BISS channel I am interested in (in my case there 3 of the Inter and Inter+ on Amos and TET on Sirius) and I know the correct key what do I put in for the first two slots? I understand I will need to put the key twice in two lines. How will the Service ID and PMT PID change in second line? Jeez! Why does it have to be so complicated comparing to TM 1500?! Please help someone!

beamobhoy
30-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Have you tried AZKey plugin? Currently v2.1 is available and gets the current Biss keys direct from the TechSat website - no messing!

amn
31-03-2010, 11:15 AM
Hi Beamobhoy,

Where do I find this plug in & does it go into OpenXcas file or a new plug in?

kind regards amn

beamobhoy
31-03-2010, 04:16 PM
Another forum - not sure whether i am allowed to tell you (don't want to be banned from this site!). Just google it, download it and pop it into PLUGINS via USB or FileZilla.