PDA

View Full Version : Connecting to Internet

peglegpete
26-03-2010, 03:56 PM
Hi M8 I have a Azbox Premium HD went I tried to connect to the Internet it reed Checking ststus then it connect Back to checking ststus.Back and foward I put frimware 0.94466 what frimware do I need to connect to Internet.I have Wirer network it is the same with Wi-Fi network can you help.

Picklock
26-03-2010, 04:38 PM
use ftp

connect azbox and

disk2/ra0.script select

#!/bin/sh
#WEP/OPEN
#WIRELESS_SSID=modem name
#WIRELESS_***=pass
iwpriv ra0 set NetworkType=Infra
iwpriv ra0 set AuthMode=OPEN
iwpriv ra0 set EncrypType=WEP
iwpriv ra0 set DefaultKeyID=1
iwpriv ra0 set Key1=modem keys
iwpriv ra0 set SSID=modem name

save and exit

reboot the azbox

:)

automan2
26-03-2010, 04:44 PM
go to settings>internet>ok>make sure wifi and dhcp are highlighted blue>click on wifi>ok>select your router/wifi connection>scroll down to wep/wpa keyand select one your router /wifi uses>click on passphrase and input key with remote> next click on connect>you will then return to first screen on internet menu >click setup and wait you should see ip adress subnet gateway etc info filled in automatically>press return and scroll up to system info and you should be connected if not repeat process checking key is correct hope this helps

pippopappa
26-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Hi M8 I have a Azbox Premium HD went I tried to connect to the Internet it reed Checking ststus then it connect Back to checking ststus.Back and foward I put frimware 0.94466 what frimware do I need to connect to Internet.I have Wirer network it is the same with Wi-Fi network can you help.

same issue here, cause my router dont accept ping request and azbox try to ping gateway to chek internet status

pppppp

peglegpete
26-03-2010, 05:09 PM
I have no Idear what you are said but will tried on monday off fof the weekend thank all of you