PDA

View Full Version : TM6900 HD combo cs. disconnection prob.

joj
27-03-2010, 12:31 PM
hi, i have the 722patch running with ccc*m , connection is disconnecting after 30 to 40 min. and reconnect after 10 min. is it normal with this model?

alboke
27-03-2010, 02:02 PM
not normal will run 24/7 connected
does internet do same on computer ??
also make sure 3seconds for ping rate...

joj
27-03-2010, 02:13 PM
there is no problem with computer connection
ping rate is 3seconds

Giga
27-03-2010, 02:15 PM
have you setup TM to used static IP? if not do so. Check router log if traffic was blocked to/from ip address TM. Is lease time set in router? cat5 cable or wifi? ...

FENEKI
27-03-2010, 02:36 PM
TM-6900 Super

hi mate .l am get the same here mate. l change it to 3 seconds .but it still doing the same .l have three lines connected
and wont is happening to me one is connected and two go off a then other 2mins again the three lines will connected again.and sometime the three of them will be all ok .for some mins and then it go again to me but my pc will have internet can anyone help me with this please all so l know some friends of my it the same to them :respect-064:

joj
27-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Giga the DHCP is on but i will try with static,,,,,but the question is why it's not working with DHCP?

Giga
27-03-2010, 03:13 PM
IP address get assigned on first come first served and these could change. Test if firewall or statefull inspection blocks traffic, should show in log if this the case. Place TM in DMZ (tell router it has to place TM directly on internet: very short explanation). Don't continue working like this, but just to see if disconnects still happening. Try with one line disconnect other lines. If this works better: use filters so request goes only to dedicated s e r v e r for specified bouquet and not all unwanted requests go to these. If you have to many requests at one, you might get less responses or disconnects ...

alboke
27-03-2010, 08:34 PM
just ave the one connected that clears
are you on a slow internet connection..
as I somtimes ave same problem if using 2 lines connected
i ave slow bt connection 490byts and get odd stutter..
alboke

dxman
28-03-2010, 12:20 AM
Hi ! All good evening
I try the latest patch nothing to do with CS
I don't like to many bugs with card reader conflict with cam there is also conflict the 722 p will not work good with the 6800 hd super
i thought i lost my G@mma card then the CAM try a few tricks i have to turn the receiver off/on every time im zapping going back to 721p to many bugs
sorry if someone find this dissapointing, the latest patches they seem not that clever,I apolagize for changing subjet
have a nice weekend

joj
28-03-2010, 08:50 PM
giga no luck until now,,,connection is 30M.Bytes
is it firmware prob.

michaelga
07-04-2010, 07:45 PM
giga no luck until now,,,connection is 30M.Bytes
is it firmware prob.

hi any luck with this prob as it is happening 2 me as well and its driving me nuts i have tried diff patches and still the joy i hope someone can help who had same prob and managed 2 sort it out

Giga
09-04-2010, 09:22 AM
I'm doing some research on C S and need to know what patches did connect to cccam successful?

Giga
09-04-2010, 05:17 PM
current status: got newcamd up and running again: if your router/modem has Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)

in (Advanced) Filter or (Advanced) Internet security you have to make a rule: Input Rule Sets and not Output Rule Sets based on the mac address of the TM-6900HD Super as source (specified address) to Destination Address: any with Protocol: any
Operation: select this option or very similar option:
(°) Accept Packet

Accept packets matching this rule only. Do not use Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) to also automatically accept packets related to this session.

and don't select this option or very similar to it:
() Accept

Accept all packets related to this session. This session is handled by Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI).
use the security log to see if these are still blocked or accepted.

it is hard to be more specific as each router (brand/model) has its own way for setup!

Giga
10-04-2010, 03:19 PM
at some IP home network addresses the TM wont connect!, I think where on to something?
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=714922
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=715120

Blu-ray
09-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Hi, does any body know if home plugs have a ip address, also would they stop the tm 7100 connecting to server.

Giga
10-07-2010, 07:06 AM
yes they have an IP address, normaly these would not stop TM, could be an issue if these operate outside IP range needed to operate the Technomate in. Other issue could be the delay caused by the plug lowering is transfer speed due to interference or distance, in theory these should be faster then Wifi.