PDA

View Full Version : Moving from Azbug to Cuberevo-mini (I need help)

gustindesser
29-03-2010, 12:10 AM
Dear mates,

I'm newbie from Brazil and I'm moving from Azbug to Cuberevo-mini.
Actually I use to download and install Multicas (Azbug's) and it's enough to watch channels.
Is there some way to install Multicas on cuberevo? :beatdeadhorse5:
I've heard is not possible, anyway, which emu can do in cuberevo what Multicas do in Azbug?
Please could somebody help me? Thanks so much in advance!
(now I'm trying some images based on E2 with emus installed)

leerock
29-03-2010, 10:02 AM
Multicas is for azbox m8

Try incubus...

xanadu
29-03-2010, 11:04 AM
Cable talk is not allowed on this forum anyway.

Satpimps Forum Rules

3) no discussion of any SKY TV hacks , or cable tv hacks , dboxes or any cable equipment whatsoever or of any forums that have that information on them

catseye
29-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Also try mgcamd which works well on e2 on cuberevo

gustindesser
29-03-2010, 06:53 PM

Thank you.
I'm trying to get things right with mgcamd and incubuscamd.
I'm trying to understand how they work and how I can put the infos I have in the right place.
:)

gustindesser
31-03-2010, 12:20 AM

Dear Catseye,
First of all, thank you so much for your attention.
Could you help me to configure mgcamd files? Please.
Now I'm using SWF-Vizyon-810-E2_V2.0 image... but I can change to any other image that you consider better. Just tell me what I need to do.
I tried to fill SoftCamd.Key with information I catched from Multicas but I think I'm doing something wrong. Could you tell me how mgcamd works? Please tell as you were writing to a true newbie. :respect-039:
And/or: do you think it's possible to configure AZbug to share information (k3ys) with Cuberevo? Like a CS over my LAN? now both are working side by side. connected to the same tv and router.
I appreciate your help.:cheers2:

catseye
31-03-2010, 12:40 PM
Use google to search on how to set up mgcamd 1.35-should be loads of info availble on that

If using enigma 2 the latest PKT 9.2 works well

& PGI version 6 for DGS based images is supposed to be very good too

gustindesser
04-04-2010, 03:23 AM
Use google to search on how to set up mgcamd 1.35-should be loads of info availble on that

If using enigma 2 the latest PKT 9.2 works well

& PGI version 6 for DGS based images is supposed to be very good too

dear topcat :bowing-036:
thank you for your support,
I have installed the PGI 6 with mgcamd 1.35... now I'm trying to figure out how the system works.
As I said, in Azbug device I just need to download new multicas and voilą... colors!
With cuberevo is not the same. So my plan is to feed cuberevo with information I found in multicas file (I open it with hex viewer)
Please could you confirm if mgcamd is the best to do such N2 internal emulation? And please could you tell me which softcam fields I need to fill to get colors?

below that's my status:

again thank you so so much

best regards,

denton
09-04-2010, 12:17 PM
Dear mates,

I'm newbie from Brazil and I'm moving from Azbug to Cuberevo-mini.
Actually I use to download and install Multicas (Azbug's) and it's enough to watch channels.
Is there some way to install Multicas on cuberevo? :beatdeadhorse5:
I've heard is not possible, anyway, which emu can do in cuberevo what Multicas do in Azbug?
Please could somebody help me? Thanks so much in advance!
(now I'm trying some images based on E2 with emus installed)

The closest thing to Multicas on a Linux box is CCcam - it will read most cards and, of course, you can easily add C and F lines.
I've never tested an E2 image, so above is for a "normal" linux image.
Denton