PDA

View Full Version : spiderbox HD 9000 HELP!!

tab007
15-04-2010, 08:46 PM
Hi i am using cline And i put new software and my cline has disappeared still tried to uplaod but still a problem.
Darkman, MAGIC, Boxer26 & all Spiderbox team

New Magic HD Patch 13/04/2010 For spiderbox 7000HD/9000HD series.

Changelog:

CCcam:
Info button twice - now shows the version of CCcam used by the server you connect to.
CCcam connections improved. - 2.1.2 optimized, 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 coming soon.

Channel Manager:
When selecting channels for move/lock/delete the cursor now moves down automatically to the next channel.
"All" option added to delete function for TV/Radio in channel manager.

Satellite Search:
Remains on the scanned satellite regardless of the satellite it was on before a scan.

DARKMAN
15-04-2010, 09:25 PM
New patch i think has some bootloader upgade...
if that rease some of your data ...I will recomadde ever one to have back in Their usb easy and takes 20 sec.

But do not wory so much ...

Menu - Network-press 1111
Put Server setup ON and put again CCcam or Neovosetram wich one you like..and put new channel list ...next time save Your channels List and you back up ..like that you are save,...

AM556
15-04-2010, 10:59 PM
@tab007
Could you detail exactly how you upgraded the software? and are you saying you just can't see your cccam line anymore or you just don't have access to that section of the menu?

DARKMAN
15-04-2010, 11:22 PM
ah... do not never upgade all data only s/w...

tab007
15-04-2010, 11:34 PM
ah... do not never upgade all data only s/w...

thanks for help i put my old software and it works fine now i think there's something wrong in this new one :respect-055:

Anrakh
16-04-2010, 12:01 AM
thanks for help i put my old software and it works fine now i think there's something wrong in this new one :respect-055:

Nahh.. there's nothing wrong with it, it works fine. Just make sure when you're loading any software that you only load the S/W and not all the data.
If you have a backup of all S/W data instead of just UDB data, then make sure you have a UDB backup too..
Restoring the UAD data will wipe out the new patch.
Nect time you upgrade, only use the S/W Update mode and not the S/W and All Data Update mode, and you'll be fine. :respect-050: