PDA

View Full Version : Lip Sync issues with HD channels on DM800

ACS651
19-04-2010, 02:21 PM
Hi,

DM800 (clone) BL75 & Niablosat BH v0.12 image

I seem to have an issue with HD channels on my DM800
The picture is great but the audio sync is out.How bloody irritating is that?

Is this common and is there a cure for it out there somewhere?

Have tried audio output from both DVI and Optical to digital amp but still the same.

SD channel audio is perfect.

mrbleu500
19-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Have you tried changing the A/V settings which allow you to set a delay to sync the audio and video?

ACS651
19-04-2010, 11:49 PM
Have you tried changing the A/V settings which allow you to set a delay to sync the audio and video?

Yes I have tried that in the AV Settings menu but noticed no difference no matter which delay I set it at. I tried it with both AC3 and PCM

kegnkiwi
20-04-2010, 06:34 AM
I think it could be the image your using, up until a couple of weeks ago I was still using an older image on barry allan (nemasis image) the sync. was way out on all channels on 28e. I updated the image for testing purposes to the latest open pli image and the sync. is now spot on. My box is original though.

ACS651
20-04-2010, 04:37 PM
I think it could be the image your using, up until a couple of weeks ago I was still using an older image on barry allan (nemasis image) the sync. was way out on all channels on 28e. I updated the image for testing purposes to the latest open pli image and the sync. is now spot on. My box is original though.

Thanks for the info kegnkiwi, I will have a go at a pli myself and see what happens.

ACS651
23-04-2010, 10:44 AM
I have tried an assortment of images over the last couple of days and all of them still leave me with Lip Sync issues on HD channels(fine on SD)

Is this just something that has to be put up with with clone boxes? or does it affect orignal boxes also?
Are their any DM800 clone users with perfect Lip Sync on HD channels?

It is a real bummer because I have been using a DM500 for a while with no trouble at all from it and then decided to upgrade to the 800 for the HD option and that is the only part that is no good with the new box.

I have had a look at a couple of the Lip Sync plugins but I haven't got a clue how you work them.

canthackit
23-04-2010, 12:10 PM
new member (cormac) and your not doing very well mate.

he's not allowed to answer this.

next port of call for you my friend is do as echelon has suggested and read the rules.

regards: canthackit

ACS651
24-04-2010, 08:36 AM
new member (cormac) and your not doing very well mate.

he's not allowed to answer this.

next port of call for you my friend is do as echelon has suggested and read the rules.

Hasn't this accidently landed in the wrong thread?:respect-050:

canthackit
24-04-2010, 10:02 AM
No mate echelon deleted it.

billynw
26-04-2010, 10:51 PM
It's not just clone boxes, check out these post pal
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=101865
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=124079