PDA

View Full Version : azbox-0.9.4829-patch.bin

xanadu
23-04-2010, 06:26 PM
2010.04.23 azbox-0.9.4829-patch.bin

fixed sleep timer | removed black borders in teletext (subtitles) | increased epg stability | fixed microdvd parser | fixed mkv parser with mpeg1/mpeg2

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=718845&postcount=2

http://www.multiupload.com/2JBF7GZ6H1For discussion.....

hfmls
23-04-2010, 06:53 PM
lets see if this is the one that fixes EPG disappearing.
hope so.

muki 74
23-04-2010, 07:04 PM
I can't download this fw.

Smudger
23-04-2010, 07:09 PM
same here

freshmaker
23-04-2010, 07:10 PM
I can't download this fw.

you can download from this link

http://www.zshare.net/download/753011075ccee5e0

Enjama88
23-04-2010, 07:11 PM
I would like to buy a usb disk WD, but i have questio.Whether azbox play BR movies with bitrate 20,30,45 Mbps ? Please reply I would not spend money for nothing

hfmls
23-04-2010, 07:13 PM
azbox plays till 30 mb/S with priority script...more than that, we have to wait for KGD patch firmware, they tweaked firmware a lot.

http://www.multiupload.com/2JBF7GZ6H1

use this, updated, and all good.

olaf55
23-04-2010, 07:32 PM
There are no problems with upgrade ? I cannot flash, only extracting and black screen.I checked three different sources .

hfmls
23-04-2010, 07:33 PM
yes...i put in usb, went to settings menu, update from usb. extracting...then black screen, after a few seconds flash menu appears.
all good.

Smudger
23-04-2010, 07:36 PM
@olaf55 Have you killed of the S40ProcLVL script first. Thats if your using it.

olaf55
23-04-2010, 07:41 PM
I always flash with reboot, but now not working . Now I flash from settings menu , see if it will be ok.
Regards

FME_fta
23-04-2010, 07:53 PM
I would like to buy a usb disk WD, but i have questio.Whether azbox play BR movies with bitrate 20,30,45 Mbps ? Please reply I would not spend money for nothing

If you by an 2.5" WD HDD you might wanna put the jumpers on that HDD for the HD to spin up slower (and use less power in the process).
This way azbox might me able to feed the USB HDD in just one USB slot.

Some weeks ago I bought an 320GB SATA WD HDD for my notebook and I saw that information on it.

Regards!

olaf55
23-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Goes after format application area, strange. Never before me this did not happen.

buyukbang
23-04-2010, 08:03 PM
1- Backup and delete all scripts under /DISK2/etc/start.d/
2- Insert usb stick including patch.bin
3- reboot
4- Upgrade firmware
5- Restore all scripts under /DISK2/etc/start.d/
6- Reboot

Thats all...

I always flash with reboot, but now not working . Now I flash from settings menu , see if it will be ok.
Regards

buyukbang
23-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Succeeded, because you deleted all scripts under /DISK2/etc/start.d/ by formatting the application area.

Next time apply above steps, no need to a full format...

Goes after format application area, strange. Never before me this did not happen.

freshmaker
23-04-2010, 08:09 PM
but zapping is slow is not like in 4785

PsiDOC
23-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Megaupload link cos rapidshare is crap at best and zshare is slower than my grandmother!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=09P8C6YH

Psi

looney
24-04-2010, 02:48 AM
He,He,He,He ****.

Smudger
24-04-2010, 09:38 AM
Any Ideas what this means? |fixed microdvd parser | and what it effects/improves.

FME_fta
24-04-2010, 10:36 AM
I guess MicroDVD format is a subtitles format (.sub file).

freshmaker
24-04-2010, 12:25 PM
Any Ideas what this means? |fixed microdvd parser | and what it effects/improves.

i think that even opensat don't know wat is this :D they just serarch in google

single
24-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Copy Paste:

MicroDVD is a subtitle file format for digital video.

Media players that support the format are able to interpret MicroDVD subtitles and mixed their contents with their corresponding video files.

MicroDVD subtitle files have .sub file extensions. These files may come along with a video file.

Media player applications that support external subtitle files are responsible for locating correct .sub files.

MicroDVD subtitle files mainly consist of multiple lines, each defining a portion of the subtitle text that must be displayed between certain given video frames. The line syntax is as follows:

{start-frame}{stop-frame}Text

For example, if "Hello!" is to be displayed during the first 25 frames of a digital video clip or movie, the corresponding .sub file must contain the following line:[1]

{0}{25}Hello!

Note that the duration of the text being displayed depends on the frame rate of the corresponding video file. For example, if the frame rate of the corresponding video file is 25 frames per seconds and the subtitle file in last example is accompanied with, "Hello!" is displayed for one second.

{0}{25}{y:i}Hello!

"Hello!" is displayed in italic.

{0}{25}{y:b}Hello!

"Hello!" is displayed in bold.

{0}{25}{y:u}Hello!

"Hello!" is underlined.

{0}{25}{y:s}Hello!

"Hello!" is stroked.

{0}{25}{C:$0000ff}Hello!

"Hello!" is displayed in blue. Note that color format is: $RRGGBB.

Not copy paste:

fixed microdvd parser

"Means How mediaplayer reads this files."

I hope we all nows, what is means.

CU

buyukbang
24-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Is there anyone who can use .sub files ? It's not working for me, tried lots of .sub files, avi, mkv and all of their combinations. No "caption file dedected..." warning box, no subtitle... I even cannot browse and select .sub files from subtitle browser option in subtitle menu. I can only use .srt files.

I created a bug report here:
http://forum.azbox.com/index.php/topic,78.0.html

Any response will be appriciated....

psham
24-04-2010, 08:32 PM
EPG for me is not working properly on this firmware.. loads fine but disappears after an hour or so... also after a wake up EPG not present...
Using version 1.5a..
Anyone else find this???

hfmls
24-04-2010, 11:21 PM
yes, too bad :(

buyukbang
24-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Same for me,

after a while, all EPG information is mixed between channels.

EPG for me is not working properly on this firmware.. loads fine but disappears after an hour or so... also after a wake up EPG not present...
Using version 1.5a..
Anyone else find this???

killerno
28-04-2010, 07:56 PM
hi,

i installed this fw to my Elite box and record is not working unfortunately.Everything was fine so far.I use a WD extrenal HDD(FA**2), but now if i record something picture is freeze after 1 minute and i can do a reboot only:( Has anybody the same problem?Is there any solution?
Thx!!

naporex
29-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Bug in satellite scan -> automatic scan of HotBird crashes on 11278 window pops up "Problem Occur...blabla" and scan stops

Blisk
02-05-2010, 04:43 PM

It means that finally I can watch DVDs and subtitles works. Before subtitles wasn't working on DVDs.

kers
04-05-2010, 10:08 AM
I cant seem to record from Conax encrypted channels with this firmware.

I'm using NewCS and mgcamd with my CD Nordic conax card. If I try to record, the box claims its recording, but the recordding timer does not move forward and only a very small file shows up in the recorded files.

Recording on FTA channels works, with a hardware Conax CAM it sometimes works but most times makes the box freeze.

Anyone else with similar issues?

digihoe
04-05-2010, 10:40 AM

I'm using NewCS and mgcamd with my CD Nordic conax card. If I try to record, the box claims its recording, but the recordding timer does not move forward and only a very small file shows up in the recorded files.

Recording on FTA channels works, with a hardware Conax CAM it sometimes works but most times makes the box freeze.

I share your problem, one would hope they could atleast try essential functions before release...

Ohh, but this is just a bug in the daily beta... We should wait for stable release... :respect-010:

jumbotroll
04-05-2010, 11:08 AM

I have same problem with mgcamd, but with MultiCAS and newcamd protocoll recording working.

Jumbotroll

ade1970
06-05-2010, 11:48 PM
oh well, finally my mkv's are WORKING!!!!!....and got both fta and encrypted dvb-s working and recording-digitv using a trex cam ...BUT, as others have said the same cannot be said for dvb-c with mgcamd...just the fta recording and the epg haywire, mixed, wrong:( ...2 steps forward...and one back!

scandinav33
07-05-2010, 09:18 AM

Yes, I have the same problem also for my Viasat card... but I have had the same problem in all the firmwares I have tried until now. My feeling is that the chance of success is highest if I reboot the mashine shortly before I'm going to record a program... and yes, it is quite annoying!

kers
07-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Yes, I have the same problem also for my Viasat card... but I have had the same problem in all the firmwares I have tried until now. My feeling is that the change of success is highest if I reboot the mashine shortly before I'm goin to record a program... and yes, it is quite annoying!

I changed to MultiCAS 1.62 and mgcamd 1.35. Now recording is working fairly reliably, as long as there is not much EPG data in the memory. To me it seems that its the EPG that makes the box unstable.

If I run the XMLTV EPG scripts or watch channels that provide a lot of EPG data the box becomes slower and eventually unstable, resulting in a freeze or a spontaneous reboot.

This might actually be the same problem what you are experiencing, as reboot clears the EPG data.