PDA

View Full Version : Cant manual tune new TP

TonyO
30-04-2010, 11:09 AM
I've decided to split digi tv and the scandinavian channels onto differant satelite groups as I dont like them all jumbled into one list, if I scan a transponder in the existing list the search function works.

I have re-named one of the new satellite positions as C+ Scandy and tried to tune the transponders manually, before the search there is good signal and quality on the transponder but the search find no tv or radio channels.

Do I have to delete the transponders on the original list first before I search for them again in the new satellite list?

Satcat
30-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Why don't you just use the favorites list. Rename one Digi tv and another C+ scandy and move the relevant channels to the relevant favorite list.

TonyO
03-05-2010, 08:00 AM
The reason I couldn't tune anything in and the box was running slow was because the channel list I downloaded had 7,500 tv channels and 2,300 radio channels in it, the box is only supposed to take 8,000 channels capacity.

Once I ditched the radio channels and one of the sats I dont use all is now working and very fast indeed.