PDA

View Full Version : Announcement about new channels

BRUTUS
01-05-2010, 02:24 PM
As announced by Darkman

New Patch s/w Soon D+ Canal Digital SPAIN + HD channels

The TEAM is Working in same time on another Project ...as well...
This is The Second Announcement and we never will STOP...

COMING SOON ................

D+
Canal Digital SPAIN on ASTRA1 19*east:bowing-036::hurray:

miguel89
01-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Is it D+ for sure now??
If so this is fantastic news its been a long time since ive been able to watch D+. Spidey just gets better.

Mardavia40
01-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Is it D+ for sure now??
If so this is fantastic news its been a long time since ive been able to watch D+. Spidey just gets better.

It sure is can't wait although i'm already getting D+ thanks to
my cline on my Spiderbox, will be a treat for all Spiderbox owners
very soon.
The spiderbox for me has been a very good investment much much
better than Diablo 2 cam.
And with DM and the team anything is possible for this great receiver.

tigertimtim
01-05-2010, 09:13 PM
but when gift runs out in 12 months your left with a standard reciever,
doubt d+ is going to be on emu

DARKMAN
02-05-2010, 02:42 AM
doubt d+ is going to be on emu

The world do not finished in 2011 !!!

Why should Spider do !?

Is not Standard Receiver but HD stb with CCcam New Camd home plus ,home net...Soon Software for master server...and with s/w ready for new Gift activation ..for 30% maybe cost of stb...mean...nothink...

For that do not suppose if you do not know .. Just comment what is reality now.

totp
02-05-2010, 07:01 AM
As announced by Darkman

New Patch s/w Soon D+ Canal Digital SPAIN + HD channels

The TEAM is Working in same time on another Project ...as well...
This is The Second Announcement and we never will STOP...

D+
Canal Digital SPAIN on ASTRA1 19*east:bowing-036::hurray:
yes ,soon on first aprill 2011 !!!!!

xanadu
02-05-2010, 11:33 AM

Exactly! It's just a load of hype! :banghead:

Any box with cccam can get the so called gift channels. :respect-044:

Anyone would think this is something new. :rolleyes:

miguel89
02-05-2010, 02:09 PM
There might be a lot of hype but i can safely say it has been the best value for money ive had in a long time.

Exxxklusive
02-05-2010, 02:27 PM

& CCcam doesn't offer anything you can't buy a sub for, what's your point?...

Even CCcam/Newcam share requires the individual to buy a sub to share each year, allthough i doubt many would spend more than the price of a SpiderBox to join a share server, opting for the cheapest sub possible...

At the end of the day a SpiderBox is great quality & value & that is basically all it claims to be...
It's also fact that if many didn't have access to a private share, they would buy a SpiderBox...
Most of the criticism of this receiver is just for public show & is mostly from the 'haters'...Shame that many can't simply speak their own mind instead of jumping on the 'diss ship' because of the forums you want to continue to be a part of...

snakie
02-05-2010, 04:10 PM
Well im sure it can give access to "gifts", the problem is how stable will it be.
And yes i have to agree that some users just like the idea to buy something with prepay option ;)
Darkman: does your receiver provides season xin1 functions?

FENEKI
02-05-2010, 08:38 PM

D+
Canal Digital SPAIN on ASTRA1 19*eas

hello mates is this new pack going to open these channels beouse with the CCcam you cant get them as a paperviwe if it is hacked they will open i should imagin

Taquilla 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 > Multipantalla1+2+3+ 4 >Taquilla X > Taquilla XX Hard

Accord
03-05-2010, 12:50 AM
@Darkman

Can you confirm that D+ will be open by emulator and not from the gift
cardserver.

DARKMAN
03-05-2010, 01:14 AM
yes ,soon on first aprill 2011 !!!!!

No, is after 1-2 weeks.
if you have no think better to do is better do not come and play games here. and try be funy..

DARKMAN
03-05-2010, 01:17 AM

Is new for Spiderbox ....We do not care for other boxes ...this is Spiderbox Forum section...Not Cccam or oether boxes.

pipino
03-05-2010, 01:19 AM
it make me laugh when some shop owners the way they take a micky of most of us ....using the word GIFT...LOL ,are you sant clause or what???? to sell the "FTA"boxs you have to add some kind attractive catch to sell it other wise is worth nothing...so please change the word GIFT for Catch

DARKMAN
03-05-2010, 01:26 AM
@Darkman

Can you confirm that D+ will be open by emulator and not from the gift
cardserver.

I have talk for SPIDEBOX .i have not nominate Emulators of gifts...

My promise will be done...

I have taken all ways my world

Canal+ Sweden on Gift PAtch ........

VIA 2.6 Patch Emu
IRD 2 Patch Emu

and many others ...

No one need to doubt about it..

Juts many are JEALOUS because do not have one...lol

Ah forgot to get one Run quick is possible to click to the banner of our Sponsor Goldwafer.

DARKMAN
03-05-2010, 01:32 AM
it make me laugh when some shop owners the way they take a micky of most of us ....using the word GIFT...LOL ,are you sant clause or what???? to sell the "FTA"boxs you have to add some kind attractive catch to sell it other wise is worth nothing...so please change the word GIFT for Catch

I suggest to shop owners your idea.lol..:respect-057:

xanadu
03-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Instead of channels as a 'gift' ....how about offer a years supply of petrol/diesel for free.

That should shift a few more boxes. :D :rofl:

kmc
03-05-2010, 07:30 PM

D+

hello mates is this new pack going to open these channels beouse with the CCcam you cant get them as a paperviwe if it is hacked they will open i should imagin

hi, i think this will be part of the gift package,so the channels above will not be available as nagra 3 is not hacked
regards
kmc

Mardavia40
03-05-2010, 09:35 PM

D+

No these channels will NOT be available they are pay-view channels

Here are quote's from Arachne over on Spiderbox forum.

(Quote)
There is no patch for an N3 Hack. There is no N3 hack. A new patch will be needed to access a new sector of the gift.
Why is it everybody is suddenly interrogating me on this issue? Believe me, I know what I'm talking about..

(Quote)
Taquilla channels will not be opening. They are pay-per-view only.

DARKMAN
04-05-2010, 12:54 AM
Instead of channels as a 'gift' ....how about offer a years supply of petrol/diesel for free.

That should shift a few more boxes. :D :rofl:

Soon i will Work in petrol station and i will do ..lol:king-041:

ManikM
04-05-2010, 01:26 AM
what is this "gift" stuff???

someone pls explain

BRUTUS
04-05-2010, 02:20 AM
what is this "gift" stuff???

someone pls explain

Once upon the time, there is a new king in the town, called Spiderbox. We used to have : one box (about 300 quids), + one or 2 cams (100 quids each), + cards around 35 quids each...Do you addition...and after few months, the channels will disappear and a new cam or card will come along , more money to fork out etc....we have been mugged for so long until NOW, a very cheap HD box is born.
The box can open anything and everything with the cccam or n/lines, quality of the picture the best ever...For almost 18 years in this game, I could never before get channels from 7w with my 1.2m dish, doesn't matter which box I used (all TM, Echostar, Dreamboxes HD etc...),guess what? since I have the spiderbox, I can watch footy on 7w and other sat I can get now...incredible.
To make it easy to people Darkman has added 12 months Bonus channels (so called gift) for those without cccam or N/lines, so people can get most of the channels on 19e, 13e, 16e (remember how much the card to watch foot on 16 cost last year?) 1w and very soon Spanish D+ on 19e...
Honestly, just taking in account how much I paid for channels on 16e last year, it is most expensive than the spiderbox, just to watch 1 single sat...
How on earth some people can scare others about 12 months gift which will finish , and so what?? they are the one who are finding it very difficult as their business is coming down badly, too many people getting the spiderbox now days, no more sell of cam and cards from their shops and the have to slag off the box:cuss:.....we will stand firm!!!

pauls12
06-05-2010, 09:22 PM
these days every-where you go or what people buy there never happy unless its 4 free i cannot fault the spider box @ the end of the day its 200 quid or even less thats about 16 pounds a months even less now break that down a week...

AM556
06-05-2010, 09:48 PM
@Pauls12
You're assuming that at £16/month you are left with nothing at the end of the year. Let's re-visit this post after say...2 years and do the calculation again :respect-050: If users take due advantage of the capabilities of this box and the aquaintances they make here and elsewhere, you won't need to worry what happens when the gift is up :number-one-043:

terry l
08-05-2010, 08:13 AM
In other word's don't look a gift horse in the mouth!!..LOL..