PDA

View Full Version : New firmware : 0.9.4890

buyukbang
14-05-2010, 07:11 PM
A new firmware in short time...

fixed standby lnb power issue | fixed configuration file | fixed recording problem

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0S078KRQ

freshmaker
14-05-2010, 09:44 PM
hmm new link

http://www.4shared.com/file/A2G0uB5W/azbox-094890-patch.html

buyukbang
14-05-2010, 09:57 PM
Crap firmware, dont install it. When FWD or RWD in a movie file, sound completely goes :)

jumbotroll
14-05-2010, 10:55 PM
Crap firmware, dont install it. When FWD or RWD in a movie file, sound completely goes :)

Hmm.
Sound is ok here after FWD and RWD in movie player.
I have tested with different ISO files and TS files.
What files have you tested and have sound problem with?

Jumbotroll

buyukbang
15-05-2010, 07:22 AM
OK you're right, it happened to me only with one movie file. I have no problem in PC with this file but there are some a/v synch problems in this movie and Azbox does not support it.

Sorry, use the firmware. It's fine so far...

Hmm.
Sound is ok here after FWD and RWD in movie player.
I have tested with different ISO files and TS files.
What files have you tested and have sound problem with?

Jumbotroll

zeini
15-05-2010, 09:40 AM
For me this fw is one of the best. EPG - OK as in 4717.

freshmaker
15-05-2010, 10:50 AM
and zapping iss soo fast i like it :D

buyukbang
15-05-2010, 12:53 PM
Confirmed, channel switching is speeder than all previous firmwares.

and zapping iss soo fast i like it :D

Smudger
23-05-2010, 09:09 PM
Does anyone keep loosing the configuration when the box comes out of standy then reboots itself. Happened to me twice today and has happened over the last week.

buyukbang
23-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Mate,

So far so good for me, no problem. EPG is better, channel switch speed is better. Your problem may be caused by something else than this firmware??? I suggest you a clean install then step by step customization.

Does anyone keep loosing the configuration when the box comes out of standby then reboots itself. Happened to me twice today and has happened over the last week.

bennanimoh
25-05-2010, 07:47 AM
Firmware is OK.

Thank you

rover
27-05-2010, 07:34 PM
A great improvement, best sofar thank you

hfmls
04-06-2010, 09:36 AM
this fimware with 1.3 script just awsome

Rocket97
06-06-2010, 02:05 AM
I've got an AZBox Premium HD with 300GB HDD, DVB-S and DVB-C installed. Running firmware 0.9.4890.

Everything is working fine fore some time, maybe 3-4 hours.
Then the tuner starts responding very slow to everything, channel change, menu change and finally everything stops, and I have to reboot.
After reboot everything is fine again fore some time.

I'm not sure when this problem started, but this has been the same with the four - five last firmware changes.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem is?

Regards

Rocket97

buyukbang
06-06-2010, 08:02 AM
I also noticed this slow downs. When I check processes with "top" command I see a very high CPU usage of CRTVCore application (60-85 %) which slows down everything. After a while (about 3-5 minutes) everything goes back to normal, I never had to reboot the machine. It occurs randomly but usually it happens in first 10 minutes after a cold start (ie. back switch), then sometimes reoccurs after a few hours later.

At first I suspected from my Priority Manager Plugin and thought that I've done something wrong with it then uninstalled it and checked everything again. But the problem was still there. So it's related with something new in latest firmwares , as you wrote.

This is just a guess but I think this is related with new EPG changes and CRTVCore collects EPG data from sattelites for each channel which results a high CPU usage???

I've got an AZBox Premium HD with 300GB HDD, DVB-S and DVB-C installed. Running firmware 0.9.4890.

Everything is working fine fore some time, maybe 3-4 hours.
Then the tuner starts responding very slow to everything, channel change, menu change and finally everything stops, and I have to reboot.
After reboot everything is fine again fore some time.

I'm not sure when this problem started, but this has been the same with the four - five last firmware changes.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem is?

Regards

Rocket97

Rocket97
06-06-2010, 11:22 AM
OK.
On my tuner it actually freezes the picture as well if nothing is done.
My tuner is on 24/7, so it's never cold...

Regards

buyukbang
06-06-2010, 03:15 PM
No picture freeze for me but my azbox is not 24/7. At most 4/7 :)

OK.
On my tuner it actually freezes the picture as well if nothing is done.
My tuner is on 24/7, so it's never cold...

Regards