PDA

View Full Version : orange livebox

ruthless
15-05-2010, 12:41 AM
anyone trying to connect to a spiderbox or any other decorder heres a tip i tried allsorts to connect to my spiderbox nothing would work then when going through my livebox settings theres one that says digital tv it was enabled as soon as i disabled it my spiderbox came on straight away :respect-059:

BRUTUS
16-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Thanks m8, good to know.

baztheblade
26-05-2010, 08:47 PM
anyone trying to connect to a spiderbox or any other decorder heres a tip i tried allsorts to connect to my spiderbox nothing would work then when going through my livebox settings theres one that says digital tv it was enabled as soon as i disabled it my spiderbox came on straight away :respect-059:

Hi ruthless, ive an orange livebox and had a spiderbox 9000hd for over a week now and ive yet to watch a film on the gift without it freezing and showing, scrambled or no signal. My signal is very good and im using Powerline ethernet adapters (as my livebox is upstairs) so ive been reading up on other peoples post as to what is the problem and i think it could be the livebox settings. If you have yours working without freezing problems could you pass on any info, (by the way i have digital tv dissabled) thanks baz.

rigsby
27-05-2010, 10:18 AM
On the livebox , you need to disable digital Tv & this then frees up the
2nd ethernet port on the livebox.

Maybe a reset after this is best aswell.

gray198
27-05-2010, 02:34 PM
I had a problem with livebox. Everytime I connected spiderbox it dropped connection.Maybe it was something to do with the settings, but I just changed it for a zyxel router. No problems since

regards gray

ruthless
27-05-2010, 08:06 PM
baz im using an ethernet cable stright to my spiderbox not sure about the adaptors sorry i cant help but i dont get much freezing just a littlebit every now and again nowt to spoil the viewing though