PDA

View Full Version : I'll ask here..

terry l
16-05-2010, 10:26 AM
I've had the spider since last year,seen all the hype and the knocker's of this box,been on load's of site's and read load's of people's view's on it..
[manic01 bobi etc]..

So let's cut to the chase..

Most people who have got this box are happy to have it for what it can get now..[after using the diablo cam etc]..
I know for a fact this box has it's fault's [server?]..
It's been pointed out to us [time and time again]..that after the gift has gone we have still got a fta box that is hd and is good value for money [how many people use fta box's?]..
People have tried using this box in another mode [2 1 1]..but find it hard to get what they want..
If there are other spider user's out there that can get this box to work at it's full potential please pm me and and make my day..

P.S
Posted here because dare not on the original site's that support the spider for being banned..LOL..

dxman
16-05-2010, 12:51 PM
if the receiver have a Common interface CI you can not call a free to air
the reason why you got a common interface it is that you can subscrive to a service either prn or a football service or otheres
the spider box 9000 have two CI slots like most of the satellite receivers and less you got a different spiderbox with no CI slot then you can call free to air

terry l
16-05-2010, 05:41 PM
My diablo cam don't work in it..[or is it just me?]..

RABBY
16-05-2010, 06:39 PM
terry l

My diablo cam don't work in it..[or is it just me?]..

Just put my old [diablo 2.3 ] In the cam slot ? Picks it up right away [ Underworld 1.94 ] With this Box you do not need cams or cards ? Looks to me you are LOOKING For Problems ? :eek:

terry l
16-05-2010, 06:58 PM
No i aint m8 i'm using a diablo2 and i can't get it to work..
why would i be looking for problem's?..
I've got nothing to lose and nothing to gain..

RABBY
16-05-2010, 07:06 PM
terry l

No i aint m8 i'm using a diablo2 and i can't get it to work..
why would i be looking for problem's?..
I've got nothing to lose and nothing to gain..

Sorry cannot help you out ?? Only had the box a few weeks [ Still Learning myself ]:)

dcselec
16-05-2010, 09:41 PM
Hi terry I

I have a full uk HD line in NewcamD works very well
Also a couple of c lines in 2.1.1. no problems with
them on local all recivers suffer from hops so does this
my diablo 2.3 works fine also tried Millennium and Omnia
both fine. As for me its getting everything I want :respect-057:

Dave

terry l
17-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Well dave,
I find it hard to get 2 1 1 [most are using 2 1 2 2 1 3 etc]..
And the diablo2 don't work in my spider..
This issue has been discussed on other board's [as you know]..
If and when we get that problem sorted we'll all be happy bunny's..
terry.

jackpot18uk
17-05-2010, 02:57 PM
Diablo 2 working fine on my Spider 9000HD , watching AXN Scifi (Digi) at the mo. Boxes ucas turned off. Diablo 2 inserted and running fine. Also works fine when Ucas turned on, eg HD Suisse opens via Diablo 2, but not on my boxes Ucas.

terry l
17-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Can't get mine to work m8 [tried everything]..
Work's in my other box's!!..[no big deal]..
Just flipped it over to axn scifi..and you don't need the cam..[pity there's no epg on that channel]..

a1an
19-05-2010, 01:38 PM
can any body point me in the direction of the 2.1.1 patch for spider please

centaur
19-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Diablo 2 working fine on my Spider 9000HD , watching AXN Scifi (Digi) at the mo. Boxes ucas turned off. Diablo 2 inserted and running fine. Also works fine when Ucas turned on, eg HD Suisse opens via Diablo 2, but not on my boxes Ucas.

I'm with jackpot18uk on this. I have the digi channels working on 1w with Diablo 2 cam so cannot fault the Spiderbox at this point.

AM556
19-05-2010, 05:32 PM
can any body point me in the direction of the 2.1.1 patch for spider please

Any of the later patches work well with 2.1.1, always best to go for the latest (and best).