PDA

View Full Version : S*y uk help!!!

mgluby
26-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Has anyone found a glitch freexe free solution to watching S*Y UK on this box without actually paying for a subscription to S*Y?

I currently pay to a CS server over the internet using xcam client. My mate has tested the line on his spiderbox and is glitch free.

Sorry if I sound like a broken record.

ian51
26-05-2010, 01:48 PM
I don't think it's possible. I use an icecrypt to read my own family package card from my dm500 over my home Lan and it's perfect for that with no glitches. But I also use a pay server:puke: for movies and sport but can't get it freeze free, so that's when the dm500 gets used again and that's almost 100%.
Maybe when we go E2 it might be possible, but I don't think so as I tried the AAF E2 image and couldn't really get along with it.

stubs
26-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Same here.. I have the full subscription shared over my LAN from my DM500 upstairs and it works without a glitch.
I'm not sure what it's like over internet connection though as I don't subscribe to anyone other than Sky.

If I get chance, I will take my box over to my dad's house and try it out from there...

johnmcmillan59
20-06-2010, 09:44 PM
I'd be interested to know what software versions work with CCcam, a lot of the latest versions don't have a plugins option on the utilities menu. I'm on 1.08.22 with Octagon sh40, it does have the plugins menu, I can see on the CCcam server that it is connecting Ok but the picture doesn't clear. Perhaps a previous version might work, but which one?

reboot
21-06-2010, 12:50 PM
I'd be interested to know what software versions work with CCcam, a lot of the latest versions don't have a plugins option on the utilities menu. I'm on 1.08.22 with Octagon sh40, it does have the plugins menu, I can see on the CCcam server that it is connecting Ok but the picture doesn't clear. Perhaps a previous version might work, but which one?

Are you downloading the correct vewrsion of software?
All IRD versions of software have the plugin option, only the FAC versions don't.
I am using the the latest 1.08.26 with the Octacam from https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=133336 and its the best combination I found for my Cline. very few glitches even from S*Y HD.