PDA

View Full Version : Azbox Premium - Unable to Connect - Help Please

security
29-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum and the Azbox, I have an Azbox premium, I am trying to connect to the box to edit my channel listings, I have tried using Azbox edit 0.9.2880c and Maz 2.3.0.0. When I try connecting with Azbox edit I can test the IP connection and user name and password ok but when I hen try to receive from azbox the program shows a "unknown error - unable to establish a connection". When I try to use Maz.exe as soon as I press conect it comes up program not responing. I have also tried connecting to my channel list usinf the Azbox HD remote control, and that failed also. I have read through forums for days and days and have not come up with any answers so would be very grateful for someone giving me an idea as to where I am going wrong?

Thanks

valkhyr
30-05-2010, 09:59 AM
Do you have turned on the telnet and ftp services on the azbox?
You can enable these settings in the setup / network services.

security
31-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, yes telnet and ftp are both enabled in the network settings?

Thannks

security
31-05-2010, 09:02 AM
Also,

Not sure if it is relevant, but I am trying to connect over a wireless network, but that shouldn't make a differance should it?

Thanks again.

luis88
31-05-2010, 11:34 AM
I can't speak for other users but I have never managed to get a wireless connection to work and have tried with many firmwares. I tried again the other day but have gone back to ethernet. I'd suggest that you give it a go and see what happens.