PDA

View Full Version : cccam wont save changes

aabs
01-06-2010, 09:52 PM
I updated my image to Dream Elite and also updated my cam to 2.1.4 and all was good until i tried to edit cccam.cfg and edit would not save using DCC. I transfered the .cfg to pc and deited and saved no problem so i deleted the cccam.cfg file on the DM800 side with the hope to transfer my new edited .cfg but now that wont write back across to my DM800.

Its like a write permission has gone but im dont know what the bugs is or how to get around it

Quailman
01-06-2010, 09:59 PM
I use fireftp a firefox plugin. Great free tool.

aabs
01-06-2010, 10:32 PM
Thanks I dont know what caused my problem but soon sorted with a reflash. I would be interested to hear from anyone who has had the same problem as im a little worried to why my cccam would not let me edit it:spam:

Giga
02-06-2010, 12:28 PM
file attributes: read only?
When using from windows computer try WinSCP (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=132626) <= click here has internal editor and can change properties from there if needed. Did you stop CCcam? if running file could be locked as in use?

sonic1
02-06-2010, 12:59 PM
DCC is great but can be a little buggy.

I always edit with crimson editor and the ftp my changes over.

With CCcam you can make any change you like to F and C lines whilst it is running and the changes will be made.

If you change lines such as device line or clock speed then CCcam will need a restart for the changes to take affect.

aabs
02-06-2010, 08:00 PM
file attributes: read only?
When using from windows computer try WinSCP (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=132626) <= click here has internal editor and can change properties from there if needed. Did you stop CCcam? if running file could be locked as in use?

1st thing i looked at m8 as that was my thought. All was okay but still no changes would save but the really confusing and alarming part was that I could delete files but not restore them.

All is good again after image reloaded. :party: