PDA

View Full Version : Azbox prem browser

rover
09-06-2010, 08:37 PM
Hi guys, i find myself using the browser more and more, its got better with the latest software 0.0.4890, but the speed is equivlent to my old dialup, i always turn the cams off, is there anyway to speed this up, there was some software that remembered most used sites, my broadband is about 15meg, regards rover

chrissat
09-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Hi guys, i find myself using the browser more and more, its got better with the latest software 0.0.4890, but the speed is equivlent to my old dialup, i always turn the cams off, is there anyway to speed this up, there was some software that remembered most used sites, my broadband is about 15meg, regards rover

Haven't used it for ages myself.

I remember being really excited about having internet from my tv. But as you say it's so slow, I found running upstairs, turning my computer on and loading up a webpage was quicker than using the azbox premium.

Good thread though, hopefully someone has some idea of how to make it a bit quicker.

dcselec
09-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Hi
I was going to buy one of these for the web browser
and 4:2:2 feeds but all the feed back I got on the
web was forget it a shame as its could be a brill if they
could speed it up

Dave

mushroom
10-06-2010, 06:34 PM
if you need internet on tv plus a great media player ,its better to build yourself an htpc and forget all the rest.

yavdr rules