PDA

View Full Version : spider box HD9000 HELP!

tab007
11-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Hi need help on how you make the menu screen smaller because when i press ok it comes up to big on the screen and all channels A-Z and that.....?? there should be some button or new software to make it smaller because this last pacth has abit of problems? some channels say scrambled channel every 10 minutes ???:confused:

dcselec
12-06-2010, 12:02 AM
No problems here with the update
why do you want the menu to be smaller ?
you need to give more details dont understand ?

Dave

mister-t
12-06-2010, 07:46 AM
i think he means when you press ok on remote the channel list fills screen
with earlier patch you could press ok on remote then red butoon and channel list was only down one side of screen

tr8.
12-06-2010, 08:52 AM
turn the reciever off with switch on back, it automaticly goes back to small channel list.
Must say I prefere the bigger, green button switch's how channel are show, but you have to have re-scaned the sat for this to work, spend hours monday night re-doing my lists.

TonyO
12-06-2010, 10:26 AM
I was watching the opening on the world cup on ITV HD, when the 9000 suddely came up scrambled.

Off / on sorted it out .

bazzae123
12-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Having the same issue with the Scramble message. Watching Film.2 last night and kept losing picture. Turned off both 9000HD and router but made no difference.

Bazza

Satcat
12-06-2010, 03:07 PM
turn the reciever off with switch on back, it automaticly goes back to small channel list.

Used to do, but not now with new parch.
But same as you tr8, I prefer the large list.

tab007
12-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Used to do, but not now with new parch.
But same as you tr8, I prefer the large list.
hi thanks for reply everyone i tried everything you have offerd i dnt like it when it goes big i've tried everything do you know how to make all channel list smaller it should come up one side not both ???

afshino
13-06-2010, 01:55 AM
most of the gifts are freezing tonight and scramble message keep comes up.

ysee
13-06-2010, 09:29 AM
most of the gifts are freezing tonight and scramble message keep comes up.
Gifts Thor satellite is dark about every other day ... at least very often.

Satcat
13-06-2010, 11:13 AM
@tab007
Have you tried reverting back to 24.05.10 patch? I think you had the choice of large or small channel list with that patch.

ysee
14-06-2010, 11:50 AM
@tab007
Have you tried reverting back to 24.05.10 patch? I think you had the choice of large or small channel list with that patch.
Yes, that patch is in to box.

BRUTUS
14-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Gifts Thor satellite is dark about every other day ... at least very often.

Sorted now (thanks to DM), Thor is back on...watching it now.

Pictures attached....

ysee
18-06-2010, 08:34 AM
Sorted now (thanks to DM), Thor is back on...watching it now.

Pictures attached....
Yes, thats Ok now...but now then Hotbird 13E, 11411 "major" channels do not open anymore.:rolleyes:

BRUTUS
18-06-2010, 08:46 PM
all clearing here my friend...and after Hotbird, which one will you complain about???
We have sooooo much to watch, so if one is not working for you temporarly, watch something else...ok?
BRUTUS

ysee
19-06-2010, 03:30 PM
all clearing here my friend...and after Hotbird, which one will you complain about???
We have sooooo much to watch, so if one is not working for you temporarly, watch something else...ok?
BRUTUS
You're right, we have a lot of other channels. I just wondering what is wrong with just these channels... Only Redlight Premium ok,others there are dark...

quibath
19-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Hi

I think itīs very normal that people are talking about channels they can not reach.For reason or another.

And I think they are not complaining but trying to get help.

If otherīs can get "missing channels" they know they have made something wrong.
If not then they know itīs useless to spend whole evening to try to get them.

And itīs information also to other readers.

BR,Q

ysee
19-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Hi

I think itīs very normal that people are talking about channels they can not reach.For reason or another.

And I think they are not complaining but trying to get help.

If otherīs can get "missing channels" they know they have made something wrong.
If not then they know itīs useless to spend whole evening to try to get them.

And itīs information also to other readers.

BR,Q

Thank you, this is exactly what I meant my writings. Absolutely not complain...