PDA

View Full Version : losing scrambled channels

thecat
13-06-2010, 12:12 PM
i have just got my 7000 and i have put in as many updates as i can find and i think i have read as much about the reciever as there is out there (over 5 hrs lol ) so why do i keep on losing the picture as it keeps on saying scrambled channel... admittedly it sometimes only loses it for a few seconds .

thanks mick

BRUTUS
13-06-2010, 11:19 PM
Please be more explicit...
which firmware are you using?, you don't need to put them all on, just the latest one (5th June) should suffixe.
which channels are you trying to watch?
Are the gift and service + ON?
Are the keys up to date?

thecat
13-06-2010, 11:50 PM
firmware 5 june
keys uptodate
gift on
channels work ok ... but as i watch them, they keep on turning of some times, only for a few seconds and but times longer, example canal f we were watching it today and it went back to being scrambled a few time in the movie. signal strengh on the dish was 89% so that was ok . it does seem take a while for the reciever to work when i turn it on but i guess it has to log on at the other end .

BRUTUS
14-06-2010, 07:23 PM
You're right, I experienced few glitches over the week end, it is definitely at the other end...I know for fact that there is work on going still...

DARKMAN
22-06-2010, 11:54 PM
We can check again that s/w if has any small Bugs in....if it is any bug , trust me we will fix .,,in the end...

I am workng on it naw to check all LOGS....

Benn_Black
13-08-2010, 09:35 PM
We can check again that s/w if has any small Bugs in....if it is any bug , trust me we will fix .,,in the end...

I am workng on it naw to check all LOGS....

So when will you fix the PVR bug? I have had my box for five months and when you PVR and the channel loses signal the box freezes, ccam 2.13 and 2.14 is still awful and how you would know about any bugs when you and your mods delete any negative posts on your forum and ban members left, right and centre?