PDA

View Full Version : azbox server question

king1313
20-06-2010, 01:44 PM
hi all will azbox work as a server anyone or is anyone useing the box for a server please

zeini
20-06-2010, 02:40 PM
With MultiCAS you can use this box also as server.

king1313
21-06-2010, 10:04 AM
thanks zeini

Dig Deep
21-06-2010, 06:04 PM
I use an old dream 500 as server (using ccc) and it works fine !

meto266
16-07-2010, 01:57 AM
With MultiCAS you can use this box also as server.

do you know how to do that ?

zeini
16-07-2010, 01:22 PM
@meto266:
install MultiCAS
After installing
press home-button
Open Plug-ins
OpenXCAS
Camd Setup
MultiCAS
Smartcard interface
Smart Card Splitter & CS
Mode: Server or also possibly Server & Client (with left and right button)
here mak your configuration
at the end press red button and exit

Now make a reboot

meto266
16-07-2010, 05:20 PM
@meto266:
install MultiCAS
After installing
press home-button
Open Plug-ins
OpenXCAS
Camd Setup
MultiCAS
Smartcard interface
Smart Card Splitter & CS
Mode: Server or also possibly Server & Client (with left and right button)
here mak your configuration
at the end press red button and exit

Now make a reboot

Thank you for your answer,I've done that before but still got "fail" when checking server ?
But I'm lost with the next step...because as client there is where to put your peers configuration(hostname,port,usern ame...) how about when you want to share your lines ?
i can't see where to put them ?
Thanks for uer time my friend...

ronniee
17-07-2010, 09:53 AM
hi,

how can I connect a Conax card + conax module to the Azbox-Cccam server (running with OpenXCAS/dvbapiCAS)?
i need a conax module because the internal reader has a n3 card

thanks

digihoe
17-07-2010, 10:25 AM
hi,

how can I connect a Conax card + conax module to the Azbox-Cccam server (running with OpenXCAS/dvbapiCAS)?
i need a conax module because the internal reader has a n3 card

thanks

As I understand you can only use an external card reader (Smargo+ I think is repported to work, but I don't really know) with NewCS to make it work like you describe. Using a CAM will not work for what you have described.

ronniee
17-07-2010, 04:18 PM
i have a conax cam, it's not good?

http://www.smardtv.com/index.php/products/for-television-and-set-top-boxes/eurocam-conax

valerica
17-07-2010, 06:16 PM
CI modules don't communicate with emulators so can't be used for sharing .
To share a card you must use internal and/or external/usb card reader together with an emulator .

Cheers ,
Val .

meto266
17-07-2010, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE=zeini;736828]@meto266:
can you please guide me on that one...

meto266
18-07-2010, 02:43 PM
I don't understand what's the point to have this forum if some people share only when they feel like it ???Just a childish attitude...

Giga
18-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Is this really necessary this attitude against other members? You are a guest on this forum keep it civil. If some one has the information and is willing to share it and the time to do so, you might find an answer. Was there no information with the installation files or in the initialization or configuration file do***ented? Nothing is served here on a silver plate. Take a break and chill out, please.

meto266
18-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Is this really necessary this attitude against other members? You are a guest on this forum keep it civil. If some one has the information and is willing to share it and the time to do so, you might find an answer. Was there no information with the installation files or in the initialization or configuration file do***ented? Nothing is served here on a silver plate. Take a break and chill out, please.

It's all about respect mister civil,I just asked a further question to someone who already answered to me,I actually register to this forum because I tought that I found someone (Mr Zeini) who could help me...the minimum would be to say something...I'm very cool but again what's the point to call it'self Azbox team in an azbox forum discussion if we can't say much...

Giga
18-07-2010, 03:49 PM
You must be joking: respect?

Just a childish attitude...

meto266
18-07-2010, 03:54 PM
You must be joking: respect?

childish is not disrespectful blanking people is ...

digihoe
18-07-2010, 05:00 PM
It's all about respect mister civil,I just asked a further question to someone who already answered to me,I actually register to this forum because I tought that I found someone (Mr Zeini) who could help me...the minimum would be to say something...I'm very cool but again what's the point to call it'self Azbox team in an azbox forum discussion if we can't say much...

Best way to get your questions answered (there are some threads here with help) is to first search then to search again (with better search words) and then read the threads on those topics, and if you still has not got your answer then start a new topic asking for help in a very descriptive way. We are all here on a hobby basis so everyones time has as much value as anyone elses'.

Hope you'll find the help you need, best regards!

meto266
18-07-2010, 06:12 PM
thank you to take time to answer in such pleasant way,I already tried the threads before asking with no luck,I'll try a new topic,thanks again...
kind regards

Best way to get your questions answered (there are some threads here with help) is to first search then to search again (with better search words) and then read the threads on those topics, and if you still has not got your answer then start a new topic asking for help in a very descriptive way. We are all here on a hobby basis so everyones time has as much value as anyone elses'.

Hope you'll find the help you need, best regards!