PDA

View Full Version : Epg stopped working

wwe
21-06-2010, 04:27 PM
I am using nabilo v12 with standard epg settings that was preloaded. if worked great untill recently, now it just crashes. How do i get this working again.

I have tried reloading plugins but it still crashes

cheers

wwe

apriliarsvr
21-06-2010, 05:19 PM
try using the satmate epg... its sooooooo much better.. and easy to use..!!

blue button ... red button .. select satmate then download... job done..!! simples !!

wwe
21-06-2010, 06:12 PM
try using the satmate epg... its sooooooo much better.. and easy to use..!!

blue button ... red button .. select satmate then download... job done..!! simples !!

blue button..... red button does not take me to satmate...... double press blue button option 2 takes me to a list of epg update sites, i use satmate but it crashes before it finishes?

can you please be more specific on your instructions please

cheers

wwe

apriliarsvr
21-06-2010, 07:24 PM
blue button..... red button does not take me to satmate...... double press blue button option 2 takes me to a list of epg update sites, i use satmate but it crashes before it finishes?

can you please be more specific on your instructions please

cheers

wwe

ok.. the version people like is found by green button.... yellow button...add ons download manager..... enigma 2 settings.... then scroll down to "epg provider config list update v3.. then download...and install + restart..

THEN when its restarted blue button.. then red button...and satmate is there to down load.. and adjust the settings to suit you..

BUT all said and done i think there is a problem with satmate because mine is not updating and doin the same as yours at the moment..!! its crashed twice now..!!:frown: is anyone else having the same problem..??

wwe
21-06-2010, 08:02 PM
ok.. the version people like is found by green button.... yellow button...add ons download manager..... enigma 2 settings.... then scroll down to "epg provider config list update v3.. then download...and install + restart..

THEN when its restarted blue button.. then red button...and satmate is there to down load.. and adjust the settings to suit you..

BUT all said and done i think there is a problem with satmate because mine is not updating and doin the same as yours at the moment..!! its crashed twice now..!!:frown: is anyone else having the same problem..??

under enigma2 settings the epg provider is not there, an i looking in correct place

sonic1
21-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Not getting the crash but the dat file is blank so this may be the problem.

Until the guy that updates the file is back from his holiday we will have to wait. :respect-055:

paul01609
21-06-2010, 08:48 PM
Mine crashes as well

a7v8x
21-06-2010, 10:33 PM
Yeah mine has crashed too mainly in the last week or so. Was working 100% up to that ...... hope he is only gone on 2 weeks holidays :D

ian
21-06-2010, 10:48 PM
heres my dat file if thats of any use to you guys.
just rename it to whatever your usual file is called.Ian.

sparky_dog
22-06-2010, 08:18 AM
No crash here, but .dat file empty. I have switched to rytec server until the guy is back from holiday.

apriliarsvr
22-06-2010, 01:37 PM
we could perhaps try enabling opening the tv loader till he gets off his hols..!!

wwe
23-06-2010, 08:13 AM
working now last night and this morning