PDA

View Full Version : Channel order

serge
23-06-2010, 06:30 PM
Sorry if this is a stupid question but what is the easiest way to put channels in the order I wish, not clear from the menus?

Thanks
:confused:

Tarzan
23-06-2010, 07:23 PM
I am trying to find a solution to the same...

Currently all the channels are sorted alphabetically and I want to be able to sort i by frequency also...

sonic1
23-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Pop in to the dreambox section and download dreambox edit.

It has everything you need.:respect-056:

Tarzan
23-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Pop in to the dreambox section and download dreambox edit.

It has everything you need.:respect-056:

I have used dreamboxedit and it still doesn't store the channels sorted by frequency...

sonic1
23-06-2010, 08:24 PM
I have used dreamboxedit and it still doesn't store the channels sorted by frequency...

I wad actually reply to the post by serge which you have ******ed.

That said you need to look closer, Dreambox edit can sort by frequency with 1 click.

I suggest you look a little closer.;)

Tarzan
23-06-2010, 08:53 PM
I wad actually reply to the post by serge which you have ******ed.

That said you need to look closer, Dreambox edit can sort by frequency with 1 click.

I suggest you look a little closer.;)

May be I should have been more clearer...

Dreamboxedit CAN sort the list by frequency in the editor BUT you lost that sorting when you select a different satellite from the dropdown list.

When you send the "sorted" list back to the receiver, the channel remains sorted alphabetically and NOT by frequency (atleast in the case of VU+ Duo)

serge
23-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Thanks Sonic
Have used Dreambox edit but get the following when try to FTP the settings to the PC
Neither a "services" nor a "lamedb" file was found in directory "%" on the Dreambox. /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/
Check the dream path settings on the option panel to point to the correct Dreambox directories and try again.en try to FTP the files to the PC

Any ideas
Thanks

Tarzan
23-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Thanks Sonic
Have used Dreambox edit but get the following when try to FTP the settings to the PC
Neither a "services" nor a "lamedb" file was found in directory "%" on the Dreambox. /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/
Check the dream path settings on the option panel to point to the correct Dreambox directories and try again.en try to FTP the files to the PC

Any ideas
Thanks

That's because you must have selected the default "Satellite receiver" settings...

Go to "Tools", go to profiles and click on the "Enigma2 Settings" button on the bottom right hand corner and click save...

You should be good to go then...

serge
23-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Thanks I get the Bouquet lists on the right but no channels in the list?

serge
23-06-2010, 10:12 PM
Hi
Now got the lists but I cannot move any channels into order?
Seem stuck in A-z order

Slow progress

sonic1
24-06-2010, 01:22 PM
May be I should have been more clearer...

Dreamboxedit CAN sort the list by frequency in the editor BUT you lost that sorting when you select a different satellite from the dropdown list.

When you send the "sorted" list back to the receiver, the channel remains sorted alphabetically and NOT by frequency (atleast in the case of VU+ Duo)

OK
I will look later and see if I can figure it out.

serge
24-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Seems you can sort them by creating a new Bouquet in the center box