PDA

View Full Version : canal digitaal+spiderbox

lplates
24-06-2010, 02:12 PM
have recently got
spider 7000(great service and back up from goldwafers)but am having probs picking up some channels in particular canal digitaal(netherland)which i just cant get at all.when i revert to my old technomate it pulls them in great so im ruling out lnb or signal probs.has anyone else experienced similar or could give me some advice.thanks in advance.................
lplates

DARKMAN
26-06-2010, 01:51 PM
Try manual serch channel you not geting on ...or Blind scan....and you get all....

lplates
27-06-2010, 03:45 PM
thanks for reply darkman will give it a go shortly.

toppainter
28-06-2010, 04:55 PM
hi can i say having the same prob on hd9000 soft v f421 ldrv 00.21
hardware v 01.20.
severs conected ok only d+thor down at the moment
update v june25
soft cam update used to clear film1 2 3 -about 3 weeks ago
ned1 2 3 clear fine they are in the clear at the moment
any feed back would be much apreciated :sifone:

lplates
29-06-2010, 01:43 PM
hi,toppainter,my problem is that my spiderbox cant tune into canal nl + a few others at all.ordinairily i would blame my lnb but it works fine with my technomate so its a puzzle.for the sake of a few pounds i might try a new lnb and see what happens.

toppainter
30-06-2010, 10:05 PM
sorry mate got wires crossed a bit
anyhow no point changing lnb if setup is working fine.
maybe a mod might shine some light on the prob also just wondering why the 9000 wont clear film 1+2+3 even with factory reset and full install of this fantastic little box. there is plenty to watch d+ - thor-nova-lots more
its just with it being a hobby of mine for many years if the channels clear they should clear dont get me wrong tried all avenuse or is the something ive missed? give me a car and il paint it any colour you like right first time:king-041: