PDA

View Full Version : Latest Firmware for Openboxes

senns
25-06-2010, 09:05 PM
OPENBOX (v1.18.45 от) 25.06.2010

Since no one has identified the desire to test new software, I spread it in public ...

Innovations and changes in software are many, there will be many questions that I probably will not answer ... Anyway, lion's share of functions I protest myself ...

So, we meet an entirely new software v 1.18.45 [/ color] [/ b] [/ url] - it would be better or worse, time will tell ..

from novelties

- A new type of emulator MCAS support irdeto2 and Via 2,6 / 3,0 (keys in software)
- Separate emulsion under Const CW and BISS
- Modem: Home networking, Satellite, Ethernet, SSSP (still no comment)

etc. etc.

tested and works

- Package BIS HotBird 13.0E (via 2.6)
- Package BIS Atlantic Bird 3.0 ° W (via 2.6)
- Package Can***** France Astra 19.2E (via 3.0)
- Package Bulsatcom Hellas Sat 39.
0E (Irdeto2)

- BISS works as before, the initial search and binding, and then opened quickly .. (In memory of the receiver is virtually all the new keys)
- Quick update keys on maps Tricolor 13-series (ID 4AE1)
algorithm is as follows - insert card, do the restart through a switch on the back of the rez, and after 5 minutes we get the keys on all packages (base + Optima + night)
- Transition to EMU on the ball and back - 1 second ...
- Binding ID in CS is required ...

- New file format keys - keydata (no illusions expansion as a softcam) blends / filled as before via USB ...
- At this soft keys Const CW and BISS are not included in the key file, and enter manually ...

- New menu entry in the EMU, the old algorithm - Menu-8282
Further pop-up menu with three items
1) The editor of keys (the entrance to the editing menu keys MCAS - all encodings except Const CW and BISS)
2) Const CW - the EMU entry for editing, and manual input Const CW and BISS keys
3) Modem - login menu CS

is difficult

opened three additional menu

1) Model - if not connected to the Comport no specials.
modem - then you will simply default Home Networking (for other modes later ...)
2) User ID - Enter the CAID and PROV ID to link channels in CS, as before (the principle of same) ...
3) Speed RS-232 - Set the speed Comport for external modems