PDA

View Full Version : Just lost Gift Expiry date

bazzae123
25-06-2010, 11:42 PM
Hi Guy's,

I'm sure my gift was working OK before I loaded the V2.6 patch now I can't get any gift channels at all.
Although it says its connected there is no expired date now, Service+ appears to be Ok.

Any suggestions on what to do you really be appreciated.

Bazza

afshino
25-06-2010, 11:51 PM
Hi Guy's,

I'm sure my gift was working OK before I loaded the V2.6 patch now I can't get any gift channels at all.
Although it says its connected there is no expired date now, Service+ appears to be Ok.

Any suggestions on what to do you really be appreciated.

Bazza

Dont worry server is down

mrman
25-06-2010, 11:53 PM
If this is the new patch well same happened to me. Hopefuly just a server problem as i only have this box a couple of days.:confused:

arold1968
26-06-2010, 12:07 AM
i was bricking it then tryed allsorts thanks for the info afshino

dazzler
26-06-2010, 12:21 AM
Ive just received my spiderbox today, it had box patch from the 16/6/10 on it, I managed to get gift working until server crashed (thanks for information I was bricking it too) minus a few told gift channels, one missing was Canal Ned, My question is:- is all I need to do is V2.6 patch and wait for server, and then stay on top of the latest patch?

mrman
26-06-2010, 12:35 AM
Was any one able to get service plus going when the gift was working?

centaur
26-06-2010, 08:30 AM
installed Spiderbox yesterday and loaded gift and was able to turn Service + on, worked fine.

DARKMAN
26-06-2010, 01:59 PM
Service + all works Fine....
Digitalb
D+
MEO

Even Gift all Working fine..

if some channels not working sometime can be even cards update...or somethink else nothink to do with "servers Crash" !
Do not forget guys is Internet enythink can hapenst...

But they are many many channels to whatch for FREE do not forget that and sometimes need to be apresiate...
if one channel do not work in Astra for expmaple they are many 1000 channels working in Astra Hotbird and Eutelsat ,Thorn ,Arabsat ,,Nilesat and Hispasat.thats mean planty of SD and HD channels...

dazzler
26-06-2010, 05:25 PM
While gift is working fine,so seems to me the internet side of things are good, does anyone understand why I have a "login is failed error code (0)" regards service +, i have had this senario ever since I brought this box?

mrman
26-06-2010, 08:53 PM
Getting same "login is failed error code (0)" with service +, any tips how to fix this cheers.

dazzler
26-06-2010, 10:34 PM
I only heard good things about this box, but its proving to be a nightmare 2 days in still no service +, and to add insult to injury almost everything else has just disappeared inclusive of Canal on 1W(neuvo still connected thou), all is forgiven diablo! arghh!

DARKMAN
26-06-2010, 11:21 PM
I only heard good things about this box, but its proving to be a nightmare 2 days in still no service +, and to add insult to injury almost everything else has just disappeared inclusive of Canal on 1W(neuvo still connected thou), all is forgiven diablo! arghh!

The Service + is up to macc adress if you play with it....can be anythink wrong....is not up to the box but to you...Service + wroking for every one...a part of people has done experiments trying to put any s/w from not offical patches or people they have lost their own mac adress...Gift works too...

Just for your Info Canal+ 1W is on GIFT neovo stream not Service +....

Do you really have this box !? or do you really know what are you doing..!?

If you have dificulties read more and ask more...

Before you have the fault to the box...look to be more your intetion look where are you creating this problems......

DARKMAN
26-06-2010, 11:24 PM
Getting same "login is failed error code (0)" with service +, any tips how to fix this cheers.check if you have the REAL mac adress...if you did not put eny s/w experimetal soem where else....

To get the real mac adress is on mother board of the Stb by label...

All spiderboxes have the mac adress in Mother board easy to find out.

DARKMAN
26-06-2010, 11:25 PM
For all people they have problem with service + need check if they have proper Mac adress if no please write by PM to sponsor or dealer when you bought and gave the real serial number and mac adress to be check...

mrman
26-06-2010, 11:27 PM
Good man will give this a try tomorrow thanks.

dazzler
27-06-2010, 12:13 AM
I see the diablo remark upset you DM, yes I really do have this box, and no i dont know what im doing, thats why ive spent hours upon hours reading and playing with box, just trying to learn and get good advice so maybe then i can pass it on, it seems im not the only one, ill looki nto the MAC address thou,

I know Canal + 1w is part of the gift and not part of Service + it just scambled for an hour or so its back now,

I do appreiciate your help thou

dazzler
27-06-2010, 12:33 AM
Mac address on board the same as the one shown in IP address setup page, in server + setup it says LoginId:- 250MCXXXXXXXXX, the X being the last 10 digits of my 12 digit MAC addresss but I cant change that .

speedy_04
27-06-2010, 01:43 AM
updated mines without loosing a single thing but what i did was take note of everything all settings and when i upgraded took note of the service+ serial number so should i need to re enter any information i got it to hand now

echelon
27-06-2010, 08:55 AM
check if you have the REAL mac adress...if you did not put eny s/w experimetal soem where else....

To get the real mac adress is on mother board of the Stb by label...

All spiderboxes have the mac adress in Mother board easy to find out.

for general info to all

a similar problem as this is happening on newer model lan starviews where there have been some owners changing or swapping mac addresses and altering it , and iffy software causing it too.

in those cases the mac address is also on the motherboard and must match what is onscreen and not altered in any way

so its always worth double checking this particular info , and serial number , and gift details etc , and writing them down somewhere safe

best to start with the right info and stick to it , no matter what the box

especially as its the mac code being verified for login to these external servers

mister-t
27-06-2010, 09:58 AM
all my info mac address is same as motherboard but still no service+
login id has dissapeared,just getting connecting and register been like this since yesterday,i dont think people are complaining for the fun of it just wondering what the problem is.maybe only a few people are having this problem but it is a problem all the same.so is there a work around or fix for this problem?and this is not a complaining post but a genuine request for help for other users and myself for a little info on how to resolve this
thanks as allways
mister-t

dazzler
27-06-2010, 10:28 AM
Things just gone from bad to worst, in my quest to get Service +, I started to update reinstalling Softwares(only), from reading this seemed to help others,

I decided to start with one labeled the very 1st patch+gift(from BRUTUS), after loading this patch my box wont load any others and I am stuck in limbo,

system info says I am Ver 3.51 LDR 00.21
but no firmwares will load beyond that,channel list will and I can reload this software over itself
Everytime i try to update the software it gives me a USB disk error, and factory reset leaves me at the same prementioned firmware.
I have currently got nothing at all no satellites,as there not in the list to search for them

Any help would be seriously apprecieated

please

mister-t
27-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Things just gone from bad to worst, in my quest to get Service +, I started to update reinstalling Softwares(only), from reading this seemed to help others,

I decided to start with one labeled the very 1st patch+gift(from BRUTUS), after loading this patch my box wont load any others and I am stuck in limbo,

system info says I am Ver 3.51 LDR 00.21
but no firmwares will load beyond that,channel list will and I can reload this software over itself
Everytime i try to update the software it gives me a USB disk error, and factory reset leaves me at the same prementioned firmware.
I have currently got nothing at all no satellites,as there not in the list to search for them

Any help would be seriously apprecieated

please

try the patch dated may 24th,its the only patch that works for me
service+ is working now fine for me

BRUTUS
27-06-2010, 11:29 AM
Mister-t, do this:
save all your channels data on your usb stick
do a factory reset,
re-install the latest firmware (via 2.6),
re-do a factory reset,
put all your data back

Hopefully that may cure the problem.

mister-t
27-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Mister-t, do this:
save all your channels data on your usb stick
do a factory reset,
re-install the latest firmware (via 2.6),
re-do a factory reset,
put all your data back

Hopefully that may cure the problem.

ok will give it a go now and let you know how i get on

mister-t
27-06-2010, 12:05 PM
no joy brutus
nuevoxstream says disconnected
service+ says connecting
but as said previously other patch works no problem
the via2.6 channels aint really a problem as i have a funcard that will open them in card slot of spider
thanks for your help anyway
mister-t

andy
27-06-2010, 02:37 PM
dazzler
i had that problem see my thread about loading patches from usb
the very first patch date 3/12 09 is no good thats what was causing the problems you need the one dated 20/12 09 then you will be able to load the latest ones
mickha has a link for it on the "cannot load the new patch with usb: thread

dazzler
27-06-2010, 10:22 PM
Andy,
Im eternally grateful, I could not thank you enough times, but Thanks, gratias, Merci,

dazzler
27-06-2010, 11:11 PM
Im Back up and working now as before, all good apart from service +, with no patch does this seem to work for me, my MAC address on board is the same as in setup, anyone else having the same problem! any help?

andy
27-06-2010, 11:44 PM
the 3 patches i loaded to enable me to get service +
20/12/09 patch +gift
darkmania v2 patch 6/5/210
darkman patch 24/5/10

fredd74
28-06-2010, 06:12 AM
I cant access the gift channels. Only channels that are working are s3,s4,s5,s6,s7,dxtv,dxtv2. On some channels when I press info twice, Nuev...... comes up, but I dont get any picture. Canal digitaal(ned) and canaldigital(thor) seems to be dead, when I press twice on info, only coded channels comes up.

But my service+ worked yesterday, not right now.

Everything seems to be fine in the setup.

About the patches? It isn't enough to load the latest one?

/Fredde

mrman
28-06-2010, 05:33 PM
For all people they have problem with service + need check if they have proper Mac adress if no please write by PM to sponsor or dealer when you bought and gave the real serial number and mac adress to be check...

Sent my details to ***** via email last night no reply yet.

dazzler
28-06-2010, 08:34 PM
I was on another forum and read a thread from Darkman, that if service + is problematic send your box serial number and mac address to Darkman, and he will pass it onto Boxer26 to sort this problem out but I cant get hold of either of them, to pass on my details, please help guys.

mrman
28-06-2010, 10:11 PM
I mailed the site i bought it off **SAT no reply to my mail im sure if i was querying about a sat receiver someone would have got back to me.

mrman
29-06-2010, 05:26 AM
Problem service + id 250MC instead of 00 before mac address not silly person problem but box. Admit this is receiver soft ect Darkman.

mister-t
29-06-2010, 08:30 AM
well seems like there are still a few people having problems.
as i have said in previous posts the only patch that works for me is the one dated 24/05,sevice+ works as does nuevoxstream
in service+ menue all it says is on-connected-register but all the d+ channels
work,as for the via2.6 channels i use a fun card in spider card slot,my box was brought from sponsor and mac number on motherboard is same as in ip setup and i know that lee would not sell dodgey boxes,i have been in the sat game since the good old filmnet days and all sat gear for watching stuff that we should be paying for and getting for nothing has its problems but there is always a work around as for myself im still happy with spider even tho latest
patch will not work in my box so i use the one that is stable for me and a funcard
mister-t

dazzler
29-06-2010, 11:28 AM
maybe your right Mrman, i hope you are as this should be easy to fix, early on in this thread i got dressed down by DM for not knowing what I was doing, but looking on other forums (++sat) they have been aware of this problem, but things have gone extremely quite from fom a tech support point of view, ive spoken the guys i brought my box from, and they wont help me other than to tell me to go to ++sat for forum help, whats next to send this box back b4 warranty runs out, this would be ashame coz it looks like this box has potential as so many are enjoying it.

Can anyone with service + working comfirm mrmans last post about the login Id having to be 00MC instead of 250MC as us nonworkers have.

Also I have noticed that my letters in MAC Ad are lower case instead of in software uppercase, I dont know if that matters thou.

mister-t
29-06-2010, 12:13 PM
maybe your right Mrman, i hope you are as this should be easy to fix, early on in this thread i got dressed down by DM for not knowing what I was doing, but looking on other forums (++sat) they have been aware of this problem, but things have gone extremely quite from fom a tech support point of view, ive spoken the guys i brought my box from, and they wont help me other than to tell me to go to ++sat for forum help, whats next to send this box back b4 warranty runs out, this would be ashame coz it looks like this box has potential as so many are enjoying it.

Can anyone with service + working comfirm mrmans last post about the login Id having to be 00MC instead of 250MC as us nonworkers have.

Also I have noticed that my letters in MAC Ad are lower case instead of in software uppercase, I dont know if that matters thou.

have you tried the patch i suggested,i have no problems with servie+ as for login id all i have in service+ is on-connected-register and all woks fine

dazzler
29-06-2010, 12:28 PM
So for login Id you dont have a text string, XXXMCXXXXXXXXX,or something like this.
I have tried your mentioned patch, it doesnt help thanks.

mister-t
29-06-2010, 12:41 PM
So for login Id you dont have a text string, XXXMCXXXXXXXXX,or something like this.

in service+ only have
on
connected
register
i have nothing else at all,watching film on canal+2 now so i know patch works
if i press info button twice on remote it tells me on tv screen
source:service+ caid:0x1810 ecm pid:0x8849
was your box working ok before,if so what patch was it,do a factory reset and load patch again but choose only update software

29-06-2010, 12:46 PM
For service+ I have 250MCxxxxxxxxx
It was not working yesterday. It is today.

Also NuevoXstream was showing no expiry date yesterday and not-connected.
Today it is showing the date and connected.

I've not changed a thing on my box.

I think the problem has been at the server end and looks like it is now fixed.

mister-t
29-06-2010, 01:07 PM

ok just tried patch dated june 4/2010.after loading did factory reset as instructions did not work
so reloaded no factory reset and worked in service+ i now have a login id
and all working
give it a go you have nothing to lose
mister-t

dazzler
29-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Im at work at the moment so check later, hopefully your right 007.4, I wont hold my breath thou,
No mister-t my server + has never worked, neuvo has always worked but never service+, regardless of any patch

mister-t
29-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Im at work at the moment so check later, hopefully your right 007.4, I wont hold my breath thou,
No mister-t my server + has never worked, neuvo has always worked but never service+, regardless of any patch

it was not a server problem as mine has worked perfectly even yesterday was watching tv with spider and all was well,try as i said load patch but try it without factory reset,hope you get it sorted soon
mister-t

echelon
29-06-2010, 02:40 PM
I am on the latest patch and mine has the 250MCxxxxxxx greyed out , says connected but nothing else

250 plus the rest of the correct mac code that is on the motherboard sticker and in the menu

nuevo says connected with correct expiry date

andy
29-06-2010, 07:36 PM
i have 250MC and its working

BRUTUS
29-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Every single box must have the Login ID (the 250..) and greyed out.
Connection status should be 'connected' and you should be up, running sweet...
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AFTER LOADING THE RECENT PATCHES.
You must do a channel list backup
You must do a factory reset
You must reset all keys
Turn ucas keys (both) ON
and re-start the box from the switch at the back.
do not forget to turn the patch back on using 1111 in the network setup screen
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=130696
after reloading your channel list of course

So, you can start again from scratch, load the 20 dec patch, then the V+ patch and do the above. If that doesn't work, please contact the seller.
Good luck
BRUTUS

RABBY
29-06-2010, 08:33 PM
Mines works Super ? I Always Kill the Power ? Both on the Spiderbox + Router [At Night when not in Using] When I start up ?? It might take 30 seconds to boot up ?? Then All OK:respect-048:

speedy_04
30-06-2010, 12:54 AM
mines is the same, takes about 1 min to connect to laptop for net via 3g dongle then the gift server, service+ and cccam is all running fine for me

mrman
30-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Thats great everyone who got their receivers connecting. But theres still boxes that won't connect to service+ after sales help is everything.

dazzler
30-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Ive manage to get my serial number and mac address to DM,he says hell pass it to Boxer26, I hope and pray that something positive will happen from here on in, ill keep all informed.

mrman
02-07-2010, 09:42 AM
Big thanks to Darkman for getting my service + working cheers.

dazzler
03-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Well done DarkMan for sorting this issue out for me, I promise to have more faith in future, THANKYOU

fredd74
03-07-2010, 02:27 PM
When I change my Ipconfig to manual, my box get more stable. When it was on auto and my router reseted itself, my ip change, and the picure aswell. Sometimes I had more then one Ip on my box, in my router setup meny.

fredde