PDA

View Full Version : Usals help

jblo
29-06-2010, 12:40 PM
hi

I've just put my north and west co-ordinates into "my position" of "motor set up". But when I turn motor type to Usuals I lose all signal strength ie nothing. Still my dish is sitting on a strong satellite I'm parked on Hotbird.

My co-ordinates are entered correctly, how do I get Usuals to work correctly.

Cheers for any help/advice

jblo

nml
29-06-2010, 01:10 PM
jblo try a hard reboot and check settings again, choose Usals and then enter North & West.

nml

jblo
29-06-2010, 01:21 PM
hi nml

I've tried what you said - same result - no signal. I've just been told also that until my dish is realigned correctly, I will have to use DiSEqc settings instead. So it maybe for some reason that my dish needs realigning.

Cheers for your help

jblo

nml
29-06-2010, 03:22 PM
hi nml

I've tried what you said - same result - no signal. I've just been told also that until my dish is realigned correctly, I will have to use DiSEqc settings instead. So it maybe for some reason that my dish needs realigning.

Cheers for your help

jblo

Yes thats true because usals will be driving it to the wrong position, probably it's not to far out if you are ok on Diseqc.Do you fancy having a go yourself it's very easy to do with usals if you have a meter. Just set usals, move it to a strong sat on the box and move the dish to the best signal once you have got 1 you should have the lot.

Good luck nml